Not that I'm complaining, but they're obviously padding Karen Gillan's top there...

Not that I'm complaining, but they're obviously padding Karen Gillan's top there. She does go from like a 7 to a 9 with that cup size though.

Also, apparently the rock has said that this is a sequel and not a remake.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y955Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uncharted X Tomb Raider?

Looks like soft reboot might be more accurate

Jumanji, they're playing the characters you can play as within the game itself.

Kevin Hart looks like a minstrel cartoon

Kevin hart is the only "black" guy there. The Rock is basically treated as a white actor in Hollywood, San Andreas has him playing the biological father of Alexandra Daddario, and eyes don't get much bluer than hers.

He was partly making a pun on "Jack Black"

'Twas merely a jest, lad!

This was made in current year?

She's the only one who doesn't look straight out of the 40s

Terrible premise

Yeah… just like the novel… or the 1995 film…

Jack Black is a jew so close enough.

It was a picture book, dude. For kids. The movie greatly expanded on it and added decent themes and shit, and had good casting. This new movie is basically a meme.

Or cartoon

Eh, movie magic is dead. This one is just going to be awfully serious with boring jokes from Jack Black and The Block .

what the fuck is this even?

Pass

Forever.

Journey to the Center of the Earth 3?
Oh.

Poor Brendan Fraser

Could this be good? I heard reviews for the Goosebumps movies saying it was good what do you guys think?

fat white guy
slutty white girl
ripped ethnic dudes

lol it's really a movie just fit for 2016

um….

is this the meme where you pretend to be retarded

I stand corrected sorry about that user.

wow who the fuck cares

manlet aesthetic

I do

wew lad

So they finally found a way to make a Rock film unappealing. All they had to do was add an uber coon and Jack Black.

reddipol downboat XD

nigger

post her nudes user

I can guarantee the Rock will go shirtless somewhere in the movie

No it doesn't look unusual. Plenty of fucking natives are wearing jack shit in jungle settings. What a dumb fucking faggot. Pretty sure Jack Black took his clothes off for Tropic Thunder. What a BITCH this cry baby is.

What a faggot

Gotta rev up that race mixing before 2030. That's important.

a-are you saying I can play WITH Karen?

I want to see her in a lez scene with Alexandria Daddario

Alexandra

Jack Black probably will too. That fat fuck loves to show off his rolls.

Jack Black's character indeed stripped to his tighty-whiteys when he went insane from heroin-withdrawal.

Just more worthless women (and numales) complaining about shit they secretly couldn't care less about. If jacked guys in movies stopped going shirtless in movies women wouldn't even go to the theater anymore.

pic unrelated

didn't the rock become famous by jumping around a boxing ring wearing nothing but a speedo?

yes he did

Good movie.

It was also the premise of the animated series. By the way, there's not going to be any children in this new one? Or are Jack Black and Kevin Hart going to have to play manchildren.

Andrew Garfield?

I don't even understand his logic here. Does he want Karen Gillan sweating her tits off in the middle of a rainforest?

That's because he's not using logic. He's a leftist. The man-made morals and dogmas of Progessivism is his secular religion.

When sjws/feminists started whining about Karen Gillan's outfit her defense was "there's a reason my character's clothes look like they're for a little girl" or something to that effect. I'm guessing the premise this time is four kids playing the game get sucked in inside the bodies of the playable characters.

Which I'm kind of on board with because it would preclude the movie from having any romance plots.

I don't think it counts as acting if it's who you are.

From what I heard, the main characters are kids, but their "avatars" are adults, which kind of takes away the danger/suspense

Fuck off tripfag

Seems pretty straightforward. He complains that everyone seems to be fully or sensibly clothed except the girl who looks like bad Tomb Raider cosplay.

Having kids enter the jungle and facing its threats is instantly more interesting than a group of adults doing the same. Wouldn't have even minded The Rock being some Samoan warrior that helps them out.

So the black kid's avatar is The Rock and one of the girls' avatar is Kevin Hart. What the hell is this shit? These 'kids' aren't even children, they are all young adults.

archive.is/Y955Z

Kind of a dumb argument, If the other characters are kids too. Just admit she's dressed that way because it's sexy. Own it. It's not a crime.

I fucking hate that mongrel vegan faggot

Just filter him.

yet

Yeah, but tits.

Nothing wrong with having child actresses flash their tits a couple of times tbh

All the more reason not to be making those arguments. The sooner people agree that sexualisation is something that has to be excused, the sooner it will become something to be punished.

What is that?

This is ridiculous. Gillan is wearing normal women's shorts and a top that shows her midriff. You can see women wear clothes like that every summer. That picture would be appropriate if Gillan would be in a bikini.

You could argue that the should wear long pants as a protection from foliage and whatever, but then so should Hart.

Yea I hate him too I actually want to drag one of his own knives across his throat and watch him die with shock and horror written across his face. I want to see the disbelief in his eyes as it fades to black. It's justice believe it or not for all the horrible sociopathic shit he does.

I'd still fuck her in the ass

thats a CRKT M16 knife

The Rock and Blackmun actually look pretty natural. Jack Black looks silly because he's fat, and fat people always look silly.

Sorry for the quality.

M16-SFG is pretty good for the price. Partial serrations make the blade less useful. Doubly so with a tanto.

The Rock is a big guy

Apparently it's all a video game this time

say it aint so?

that worked because it was a proper sequel to the movie, it continued the adventures of the characters, not this new bullshit.

It was an alternate timeline, if I recall. The first episode had them discover the game and meet Robin Williams for the first time.

Indeed, what a faggot

Karen Gillan isn't even shirtless, she's wearing a midriff. So how does this faggot strawman that? He draws the men shirtless

Sometimes he didn't wear the speedo…