Marion Cotillard, drugs and alcohol were the reason for the separation Jolie and Pitt

Marion Cotillard, drugs and alcohol were the reason for the separation Jolie and Pitt.

michellhilton.com/2016/09/marion-cotillard-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2007/01/09/angelina-jolie-newborn-daughter-shiloh-is-blob.html
today.com/id/22205927/ns/today-today_entertainment/t/shiloh-jolie-pitt-goes-blob-outcast/
babble.com/baby/angelina-jolie-had-me-at-her-infamous-baby-blob-quote-in-2007/
ruger.com/products/HawkeyeStandard/models.html
archive.is/8uzlP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

end me

You have to go back

If my hot wife turned into a crazy skeleton that cut her tits off, I would hit the bottle as well.

You forgot the part about her adopting her own pack of Niglets to train for the interracial breeding grounds.

Good for him.

dat edgemaster

Affair or not, this part i can actually believe:

JUST
At least he got to sleep with Marion Cotillard, right?
Maybe Jen will take him back.

At least he is not having the custody of the shitskins. But he needs to have the custody of his biological children and put them away from maleficent.

Is Brad Pitt the most unJUST man in the world?

I always wondered why Brad Pitt married that hideous mulatto.

Is she his beard?

You're probably to young to remember that but she wasn't a spooky scary skeleton when they married.

Isn't it supposed to help struggling women who can't feed their children? What the hell is she going to feed hers, gold? USA's legal system is a joke, from now on i'll just call it jewish feminist cucked land, it's more fitting.

phoneposter pls

Try harder.

So having shitloads of money is supposed to suddenly make alcohol and drugs less appealing to someone who clearly likes doing them?
That's the most retarded logic I've ever heard.
If anything it makes perfect sense that they'd never be sober again specifically because they can now afford it and are clearly perfectly fine with getting smashed on a daily basis.

Except she's not asking for alimony and she probably wouldn't be entitled to much if she were, seeing as they've only been legally married for two years.

What she's asking for is child support (for their six children, three of whom aren't even theirs, but that's Brad's fault for agreeing to adopt her adopted children) and division of assets (i.e. who gets the beach house, who gets the country estate, dumb shit like that). Neither of which are unreasonable.

Drugs feel awesome. Why would someone whos rich not do drugs? If I was rich the first thing I would purchase is a lifetime supply of MDMA and heroin.

And even at that moment she was already used goods

Brad's one of my favourite actors I can't stand to see him become a part of the JUST League.

he'll be fine
he's too big of a name for hollywood to turn its back on him like they did with poor old brendan

She had a fucking threesome with Madonna and Rodman!
Maybe sticking it it for a few minutes with condom but that was fucked up even at young age user. Instead Anniston…..

Why? He's absolutely awful. And i'm not even saying that to be contrarian.
Just look at him hamming it up in Troy. compare it to o'Tooles acting next to him and tell me why you like Pitt.

Besides she was in a incestuous relationship with her brother

That just means she's expirienced.

Pitt was never Academy Award Material. He was sort of decent on Seven, interview with the vampire, Inglorious basterds, Seven years in Tibet and Fight Club, but never to the level of being a good actor.

He even screw it up on Babel, and the director of Babel has already 2 academy awards.

Not a bad choice, Bradders.

do you have by a chance the gif of marion bitting her lip in an interview?

She wasn't in her prime in 2005, she was fading from her prime by then. Female prime is 16-24.

Yes well actors like otoole aren't made anymore user.
But yeah he utterly destroyed pitt in that scene.

well, i'll shoot you first, drink a bottle, and then shoot myself, ight?

Congrats! You're now Donald Trump.

(checked)
REMINDER THAT JENNIFER ANISTON HAS A AWFUL SMELLING CUNT

She needs to get that hindu dot mole removed from the middle of her fucking forehead

Are underages not allowed on this website?

they are, unfortunately.

there are also "grown ups" who still feel the need to destroy their innards.

DUDE

COKE

LM- ASS FALLS OFF FROM INDUSTRIAL-DUTY DRUGS

Well, I know she's got some seriously unresolved issues from the past, and somehow friends is related. There was an outtake from We're the Millers I think and as a gag, someone played the friend's theme song. Instead of laughing, you could see Aniston visibly holding back tears. Shit was weird. There's something there. Not sure what, maybe her hearkening back to happy times, but girl's got shit going on.

Enjoy frying your nerve endings within a year then spending the rest of your life pathetically chasing the dragon until you OD before 40.

Why? Is brad pitt actually a beta?

How is taking drugs any different from watching movies?

I'm probably healthier than you besides a bit of constipation.

Don't forget, guys! She was an LSE lecturer!

I wish I could post a picture of a drooling downie to describe you but I don't want to save one.

You're just a normalfag my dude. I don't even know how you can enjoy movies without being high or drunk.

Doesn't this qualify as child abuse?

If that's real then her children should be taken away from her

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT'S TRUE
foxnews.com/story/2007/01/09/angelina-jolie-newborn-daughter-shiloh-is-blob.html
today.com/id/22205927/ns/today-today_entertainment/t/shiloh-jolie-pitt-goes-blob-outcast/
babble.com/baby/angelina-jolie-had-me-at-her-infamous-baby-blob-quote-in-2007/

What the fuck is wrong with that woman's head?

Are you some Holla Forumsack because hitler did meth if it's some kind of muh degeneracy thing. There are a lot more things that are unhealthy for you like not doing excersise, eating chicken tendies, and watching jewish propaganda 6 hours a day and coming to Holla Forums to post about it. Living passed 60 is bad for the economy anyway.

she is a whore

The white guilt is strong in her.

What the fuck are you babbling about

I asked you how using drugs is any different from watching a movie and you didn't answer. Your problem seems to be that drugs are unhealthy. All I'm saying is that even as a drug user I'm in the top 1% health wise of everyone who uses this board. You're just a scared normalfag and big pharma and D.A.R.E. seemed to have worked on you.

you thinks she goes to africa to be raped to "atone" for the consequences of the british empire?

No you didn't ask me that at all, I didn't come into this until

She is jewish. So not fully white. Pity for the kid tho.

LOL

No wonder Shiloh started dressing like a dude.

Pfft, they can do it to Marlon F'n Brando and Mel Gibson i'm sure Brad Pitt is a nobody in this game.

((White))

they did it to marlon and mel because they called out the jew
brad did nothing of that sort

kids do what they can to get attention
if kid never grows up, they do what they can to get attention their whole lives

close 'nough

No she isn't. She's not even remotely Jewish

It really would be best for all involved if Brad just took the white children

Another one bits the JUST.

WHO?

Only the blond one and Pitt Children. She can keep the shitskins

Hawkeye

this

I hate her. She is arrogant. The French are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. She might be able to fool critics into seeing her as a rare gem. She might be able to fool Cannes. But she cannot fool audiences, who despise her. Trust me. Her reputation is spreading as the horrible French bitch that she is. This is also exactly the reason why Alicia Vikander who is a joy to work with has taken her place.

We know it's you, Daisy. Don't go hating because Marion's got more tits than you do.

Who is Daisy?

The blond ones are all Pitt's children

Ridley I'm guessing

>hate your own biological daughter because she's whiter than your other adopted kids and has blue eyes
>CLEARLY SHE'S PRIVILEGED BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE AND NOT BECAUSE I'M A RICH AS FUCK ACTRESS THAT LITERALLY ADOPTS BROWN CHILDREN AS A HOBBY AND THEREFORE DESERVES TO BE IGNORED
What a horrible fucking cunt.
This is disgusting even for Hollywood standards.

What a cunt. Do you think she had her downstairs rooted out so she wouldn't be a walking privilege factory??

uh… who?

ruger.com/products/HawkeyeStandard/models.html
lololololol

lol epic trolling XD

Marion Cotillard,
drugs
and alcohol

This is probably all bullshit though.

Him crying over the corpse of Jeremy Irons made me laugh at its ridiculousness.

That's just disgusting. That whore.

that's exactly what a normalfag would say

only normalfags need to try to experience movies high or drunk.

protip: i tried watching a movie once while i was high, and it didn't do a fucking thing for me. in fact, it made me hate it even more.

this is jewish marxism at work

That name sounded very jewish.

Poor kid, that's probably exactly what's going to happen too unless Holla Forums can get to her first and imbue her with the spirit of white nationalism. I'm not even from Holla Forums, I just want that to happen to piss off Jolie.

What the fuck kind of stupid did you take in the morning when you can say a child is privileged when all it needs is its mother?
What the fuck man, that kind is going to grow up so emotionally stunted.

The irony is that Jolie would have us believe she acts the way she does because her father was abusive and because he ran out on their family. Little realising that she's just continuing the cycle by treating her natural children the way she treats them.

I'm glad she can't have any more, although that's probably little comfort to the biological children she already does have.

>>>/normalfag/

ayy

You know what, I think all that stuff about her father not speaking to her is a lie.

I bet SHE is the one who won't speak to her father.

Jon Voight speaks to Brad, so it probably is that way.

Probably. Voight always seemed pretty cool to me. It's hard to imagine him acting the way she described. To be fair, I don't really know anything about him past the early 70s though.

Brad Pitt Reportedly Under Investigation for Child Abuse
NEW MEMBER OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE CONFIRMED
archive.is/8uzlP

every harpy plays this game at custody hearings

What the fuck is wrong with you people - why are so many fucking millions of people so fucking retarded that they continually make a mistake with this one.
Really.

It is worse than any amount of negroid spelling, even a negro saying AXE a KWESCHUN.
Fucking sub-nigger.

grammar, for all intensive purposes, is basically peach and cake. it's not rocket appliances, just gorilla see gorilla do.

Google Brad Pitt Mike Tyson

I doubt he's actually fucking/fucked Marion Cotillard, Jolie's just a jealous screeching harpy. Apparently she gets exactly the same way when Brad talks to Jen Aniston and he broke up with Jen just to be with her (a decision he probably regrets, thinking about it)

Yeah, he shouldn't of made that mistake.

:^)

Pretty fucking rich considering Jolie did this shit: ,

Didn't he do an interview on live tv, crying his eyes out begging her to talk to him?

A lot of celebrities seem mentally ill.
I'm surprised they aren't regularly conned out of their money.
They must have some care takers who protect them from con artists.

Lemme summarize what I've heard both in and out of this thread.

- Angelina Jolie is quoted in early interview as saying "when the other little girls wanted to be a ballerina, I wanted to be a vampire" after she marries Billy Bob Thorton she's seen wearing a vial of his blood in a necklace around her neck.
-Angelina Jolie is a classic empty Hollywood type. Early on she tries to feel this emptiness with sex and drugs.
- meanwhile, Brad Pitt is having issues with Jennifer Aniston. He wants to have a huge family. Different reports suggest either that she's refusing to have kids because she believes it will destroy her figure, or she's having reproductive issues.
-Brad meets Angelina on the set of a movie they're doing together, and he confides in her that he wants to have a huge family. She echoes his sentiments him, and for the next decade collecting children becomes how she fills the void in her life. Brad leaves Jennifer, and they start their relationship.
- questioned about having kids but refusing to get married, they give the reason as saying it's a protest to gay marriage not being legal. This is an obvious excuse and suggests there are issues in their relationship.
-after nine years together unmarried, when gay marriage is declared legal throughout the country, they get married. The relationship would end only two years later.
- despite not being diagnosed with anything, Angelina has her breasts removed and her ovaries pulled out as a preventative measure so she can't get those forms of cancer. Subsequently she ages rapidly, she's completely destroyed her sexual marketability, and she can no longer have kids of her own.
- at the same time, as is typical with men, Brad continues to age like wine, still getting articles written about him "never seeming to age" and still being considered The standard bearer for handsomeness with the "well he's no Brad Pitt" expression.
-Photos come out showing an increasingly aged and skeletal Angelina, with some claiming she's sunk down to 79 pounds.
-Brad is on the set of a movie again with a younger actress, in this case one who has both had several kids demonstrating her fertility, and recently made the news for making comments to the effect of feminism being garbage. Angelina gets paranoid about the same thing that brought them together happening again, and hires a private investigator to spy on Brad.
- despite previously stating in numerous interviews that Brad is a wonderful, loving father who plays very naturally with their children, after filing for divorce she denies him any custody rights, and claims he abused the children.

I think the moral of the story is, even if you're fucking Brad Pitt, don't put your dick in crazy. He should've seen the "property of Bob" tattoo on her pussy and gone his separate way.

Angelina was collecting children long before Brad ever set his dick on her. Also, to be fair, she did have early stage ovarian cancer. The breast removal was bullshit, though.

Oh yeah, I might've worded that oddly, I'm posting from my phone. I meant she was already starting to collect kids, and that was part of what drew them together, their shared desire for a large family. I hadn't heard she'd actually been diagnosed with a form of cancer though, I thought it was an entirely preventative measure.

She had very early stage ovarian cancer so what she opted to do was remove her ovaries entirely

Ha he wanted a younger angie