Releases caged dinosaurs leading to numerous deaths

How are these guys considered the protagonists again?

Protagonist need not be smart or good guys

also check em

Go Greenpeace!

Well what do you expect from Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard?

No idea. The hippie fuck also removed the cartridges from the Hunter's rifle directly leading to a fuckton of deaths. On this positive side anecdotal evidence suggests a lot of people were rooting against him as a result.

Now thats an insult to glorious Chris Pratt.

Imagine all those guys that were eaten alive on a foreign island full of artificially created monsters. They were probably contracted by InGen, so these were probably just guys doing this for a paycheck, trying to make a living to support themselves and their families. All they were there to do was capture some of the animals on the island and bring them to a sort of Dinosaur Disney World they were creating in San Francisco. Then the protagonists and friends come in, and are directly responsible for making sure all of these men suffered horrific deaths.
Why? Because they liked the vicious super-predators that wouldn't hesitate to disembowel them as well?

they're misguided environmental activists, of course they hate humanity.

Well it came out in 97, that was when PETA was big, right? They probably went with the unlikable environmental activists as protagonists to try to bring the hippies into theaters to watch their movie

true. Now that I think about it there was a lot of hamfisted environmentalism back in the 90's.

I wanna fuck that dino.

Cucks Pratt loves to be insulted.

True but these protagonists were supposed to be good guys and the environmentalist was clearly painted as being the only one smart enough to treat the dinosaurs fairly. There's a difference between intentionally making your protagonists bad/stupid people and trying (and failing) to make them good/smart.

Sweet Jesus, look at those quads!

Hi Doug

Yea he was based af
Also he got his T-Rex

I want a Jurassic Park movie where the Dinosaurs win.

I want a Jurassic Park movie in space

Every franchise gets there eventually.

The dinosaurs win the island every time

meant for

Neither of them were protagonists. No Jurassic Park film has had human protagonists.