Best girl

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/tv-ad-encourages-german-women-to-wear-hijabs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top kekerino, as they say.

Kuk.

Haha, kek'd hard man. Keep up the good work.

k e k
e
k

Tip-freaking-kuk, my good sir! *slow claps*

pleasantly surprised

Enjoy your STDs.

Try harder Reifag

I've got a problem.

I live in total fantasy. I never leave my apartment except for essentials. I stay here and torrent anime. While I'm waiting for new episodes to torrent, my life is dead. I have nothing to do and nothing to live for. At all.

I just finished watching NGE, and now I'm genuinely concerend that I have blurred fantasy and reality. All day today, even at work, I daydreamed about Asuka. I wanted to be there for her. What happened to her was the most unfair thing. The scene with the Eva series made me cry harder than anything ever has. She needed someone, not someone like Shinji who fucks everything up and whines.

I can't stop thinking about her. When I think about being there for her, holding her, telling her that it's not her fault, telling her that everything will be okay, not holding her for any gains for myself… I feel so strange. My chest burns. I know I must be sick but… could these feelings to want to comfort and bring her happiness be love? Am I in love with a fictional character?

Contradiction detected. If you never leave your apartment but you go to work then you're actually leaving your apartment a lot of the time. And "at" work implies that you leave to work.

LOL brb going to bump the glorious asuka thread

Hey Asukafag

Why does she wear the cross?

checked

And it wasn't you.

No one can sleep with anime characters. They aren't real.

Kill yourself, BO.

Why are you hating on our AniKino brothers? Weebs are just like you and I.

Your tears nourish me

She better than that German whore. infowars.com/tv-ad-encourages-german-women-to-wear-hijabs/

asukafriends are above this petty squabble
come on friends lets go post in the asuka thread

It was from her father. He wore it and gave it to her moments before he died after the morons of Nerv awakened Adam. Is a remainder of her of why she must stop the Third Impact.

B T F O

Nope, they are autists that they already have their own board and need to GTFO here.

Embrace the fantasy.
I've come to realise I don't really want to be Holla Forums's ubermensch or Holla Forums's lovable loser. I just want to watch anime, play video games and earn enough to fuel those habits.

The only reason I'm alive is I want to see how One Piece ends.

I'm a loser, but I don't really give a shit.

Adam was awakened on purpose.

>>>/a/

You going to start posting Wikipedia articles again you autist? Just admit it:

ANIME IS SUPERIOR!

But the board owner explicitly says anime and cartoons are allowed here

this

what did he mean by this?

(OP)

what did he actually mean by this?

what did he mean btythis?

was he autistic?