Why amurigans can't handle some good ol' banter, Holla Forums?

Why amurigans can't handle some good ol' banter, Holla Forums?

He doesn't even flinch, it must happen a lot.

Because American comedy peaked at

DUDE WEED LMAO

Whiplash looks like the bullying is giving him a boner.

Claps aren't happy if they can't be outraged, flustered, triggered or miffed about something.

#TeamOrnella

she's pretty cute but why is there a tranny there?

also fuck that fucking cunt miles teller that fucking smug dude weed lmao asshole.

he fucking started it. he said "i hear you get sodomized on a regular basis", she just fucking ripped him back and he starting crying like a little bitch

Kikes are like cunts, they give out banter then cry to mommy when someone is bantering them back.

The kikes always stamp their feet and shake with anger whenever they don't get their way. They just can't handle the bantz without shitting their pants.

That was in response to her saying how much she liked seeing him getting fucked in the ass, so she started it.

Her "jokes" weren't funny, but Hill's "comeback" of "I hear you get sodomized a lot" is just beyond pathetic. Real comedian would just tear her apart. It is obvious that while Hill can handle scripted jokes, he is just not funny person in a conversation.

Even if Hill could come up with something funny or at least equally mean to say, he couldn't really respond to her at the same level, because then he would be accused of being sexist. Saying that her fantasy is only that, because they like intelligent/attractive/nice women, all hell would break loose. Same there would be mention of something along lines of her being an exhibit A on why women aren't funny.

Best he could say, is that if that is the current French humor, then there is no wonder that there were no good comedies made in France since Louis de Funes died. Even then he would get labelled as an ignorant and uncultured American. He could also take a shot at what pathetic farce Le Grand Journal has became to hire someone like her, but that would actually required Hill and his people to do some research.

He reminds me of alot of people that I know personally. Their minds aren't witty enough to come up with good bantz on the spot so they turn the conversation in a violent manner with a gutteral insult that is usually just some slight about sex, dicks, homosexuality, etc. Just a symptom of someone who can't handle bantz and their anxiety goes off because of their mental insecurities.

For Pete's sake, she joked that seeing him get pegged by a demon in his movie was hot to her. As one of the dudes who would've been involved in the writing and production of that scene and, well, the one who actually carried it out, how pissed about that can he really be?

The video seems like it begins halfway into the conversation, so if she was ragging on and on about him being emasculated, then okay, it was fine for him to snap back. But from what I see in the subtitles, and the look on her face when she was finished, it seems like friendly sarcasm to me.

Then he went on to say something obviously diminutive and mean spirited, she took her gloves off, and then this pompous kike pulls the "you're such a loser for reporting the weather; I'm somebody cause CGI demons rape me"

And now we saw that either he got in touch with her higher ups, or allied virtue signalers took to social media, and she was pressured to give in. France already has Holocaust denial laws, what more does his kind want from them?

Why is it that everytime some kike, nigger, etc. does something stupid every european has to make a snide comment about it?
Then whenever you guys get blown up somehow we are still the bad guys?

Because we are better than you.

thats literally his character in the movie, and she said it as a compliment - she said "that's when i knew you were the kind of guy for me"

the fuck is that?

Europoors hate everything, even themselves. Don't worry fellow burger, rude white europeans will cease to exist soon. Holla Forums acts like it's a bad thing but literally anyone else would be a better world partner than pretentious eurocucks.

Why do they come to our sites to make fun of us?

Holla Forums isn't "ours" it belongs to japan thats why anime and cartoons are allowed on Holla Forums

Wrong it belongs to Israel now, chink.

You have 5 seconds to come up with a comeback that will destroy her or go down in history as the jew who got bullied by a French girl. What do you say to her Holla Forums?

S
H
O
A
ANUDDAH

Yeah, there really isn't much you could say back without knowing who she is. I'd rather laugh it off and add to the joke, "Well, I'm glad that you enjoyed that scene, because I do my own stunts and spent months preparing for it." Something like that, where you'd act proud of the scene and make it more absurd. It's not the best reply, but she's not particularly funny and the scene in question sounds pretty lacking in humour too.