Setting up a Mattel cinematic universe

Who idea was this? Hell it"s more logical launch the Mattel universe with a Barbie movie. Fuck even the Dark PG-13 Power rangers reboot looks better than this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/20627-power-rangers-movie-2017-cameos-timelines
thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-movie-to-dark-knight/
comicbook.com/2016/08/22/power-rangers-director-says-costumes-will-have-cutting-edge-tech/
youtube.com/watch?v=fWtdOywhrlQ
econotimes.com/He-Man-and-the-Masters-of-the-Universe-Film-Updates-Director-McG-Teases-Developments-Reboot-Takes-Cues-from-HBOs-Game-of-Thrones-265847
archive.is/IifEH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no thanks

Is this bland the movie?

What will flop harder. This or OW OW edgy rangers?
inverse.com/article/20627-power-rangers-movie-2017-cameos-timelines

thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-movie-to-dark-knight/

Isn't scooby doo getting a cinematic universe reboot?

I swear. Every Set photos I seen the cast look depressed to be in that movie.

I hope this flops so badly just for their arrogant and out of touch attitude.

Ghostjusters were supposed to launch a cinematic universe

I'm afraid this might end up being the new Bayformers. comicbook.com/2016/08/22/power-rangers-director-says-costumes-will-have-cutting-edge-tech/

Cuz they're so dark and brooding and shit. Smiles are for faggots.

Funny enough according to the tie in CISbusters game and the Lego sets. CISbusters set in the same universe as the original films.

well they already tried that with the very first trailer

The power rangers got baked into a fucking Pizza!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was suppose to be set in the same universe as the original until Paul FAG rewrote everything.

I haven't heard of max steel until now.

I thought Max Steel was a soldier, perhaps I'm thinking about another cartoon/animated show.

It was a shitty cartoon from some time ago. Can't figure how they thought making a movie from it was a good idea.

when did that ever stop them

How fucking confused they were about whether to set it in the same continuity or not was absolutely pathetic. They want to have their own identity and stick it to the old male cisbusters but they knew they needed to piggyback off the first movie too.
Also pretty funny how the new Tobin's Spirit Guide doesn't include a single entry from this piece of shit.

I think it was suppose to be Batman didn't brand lex because he was sending too arkham asylum. Which was worse than branding him in a regular prison?

I wouldn't be surprised if CISbusters brought back Vigo just to make him a political strawman against straight men. They already demonized ghostbusters fans with Rowan.

The forced diversity!

The irony is the Proto-SJWs got the original black ranger fried for being black.

Do they know or give a shit?

dude looks so uncomfortable. He probably knows if said the wrong thing tumblr would call for his head.

They lynched the nigger? Based.

Walter jones still defends the show and his casting. He got the role of Zack because he was already a breakdancer. When they asked for one. I recall him calling the critics racist for getting him fried because of his skin color not being PC enough for them.

You're going to have to explain that one to me

NAACP said it was racist for a black actor to be playing a black superhero with a black costume.

What does that have to do with his skin not being dark enough?

They didn't complain or noticed the white ranger being white. They cried racism when the black ranger being played by a black. So they got him fired. They made a issue out of something no one gave a shit about at the time

Ok, but that sounds like it has more to do with the fact that they think a black guy wearing a black costume is racist, not that his skin isn't dark enough

Isn't that worst?

I never argued if it was better or worse, I was just trying to figure out what he was saying

I WANT HOLLYBERG TO BURN

Tough call. I don't see why either one will suddenly male money. Though that annoying voice for Max Steel might kill more then power rangers.

GLOWER RANGERS

How? Talking cars?

Hot wheels could easily be a fast and the furious knocked off.

Paul fag only signed on once it was declared a reboot and separate from the original

Lego dimensions doesn't count because everyone in it is from a different fucking dimension

Max Steels' original powers came from nanomachines son when he got soaked in hitech gatorade. Which also made him vulnerable to power cell starvation, in trade he got energy based shape shifting and, invisibility and shit like that. Oh and gadgets cuz rich black dad… altho hes white

Wiki
"Max Steel alias Josh McGrath (voiced by Christian Campbell from 2000–2008, Matthew Kaminsky in two episodes in 2001) - As Josh McGrath, he is a college student and an extreme sports star, working for his adoptive father, Jefferson Smith of N-Tek; which supplies such equipment. He later discovers that N-Tek is a front for a secret anti-terrorist organization. In the course of this discovery, he suffered an accident when he was doused with Nanoprobes while battling Psycho. These probes gave him the enhanced senses, ability to alter his appearance, turn invisible (dubbed, "Stealth mode!") and become superhumanly-strong, agile, and fast (dubbed, "Going turbo!"), and to heal faster than a normal human being, but due to them integrating with his organic systems, he requires periodic doses of transphasic energy to survive or the probes will essentially starve to death and kill him. He uses this to take on the appearance of Max Steel, who looks very different from Josh McGrath, and join the fight against crime. His work in extremes sports and as a crime-buster often conflicts with college and his relationship with his girlfriend Laura Chen. As Josh, he has brown eyes and blonde hair. As Max, he has blue eyes and brown hair."

Intro
youtube.com/watch?v=fWtdOywhrlQ

It funny really. According to the tie in game that was marketed as a canon sequel to Ghostjusters the original ghostbusters were still canon. the first two films are still canon somehow. It sometimes Sounds like Paul Fag disobey Sony orders in making the first film at least canon.

Realistically how close are we to a live action street sharks movie?

Probably soon. Last I hear Sony making a Captain Planet movie.

That's actually not true. He left because he was working long hours for shit pay. Same goes for the original asian yellow ranger and the original red ranger decided to leave as well.

are you fucking retarded

ROLL CREDITS

A Street Sharks movie would be too fuckin' radical and tubular for the stuffy jews in hollywood to think of making a movie out of it.

..That and maybe a few hundred people still remember it exists.

What in the actual fuck!

I would watch that movie

But then the cars wouldn't be at the centre of attention but some meatheads.

And why the fuck doesn't start Mattel a cinematic universe with

FUCKING HE-MAN AND THE FUCKING MASTERS OF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE?

STOP

FUCKING STOP

Because Mattel were dumb and sold the He-man rights too Sony.

Benedict Cucumberpatch better play Skeletor, he's perfect for it. He can even portray him as a proud gay skeleton of colour like he was always meant to be.

econotimes.com/He-Man-and-the-Masters-of-the-Universe-Film-Updates-Director-McG-Teases-Developments-Reboot-Takes-Cues-from-HBOs-Game-of-Thrones-265847

This! I've been waiting for new He-Man movie forever!

They wouldn't dare. it would incur the flooding of /furry/ and they would have to deal with utterly shameless degenerates.

Was a good fucking episode.

At least archive it.

archive.is/IifEH

Muh toxic mashculinity

Thats why

Meh, is more likely another underage faggot who wasn't even born when the original rangers were on

How could this be any more forced?

That technically just stated the original Ghostbusters movie existed