Was this intentional? Because it was literally all I could think about anytime she was onscreen

Was this intentional? Because it was literally all I could think about anytime she was onscreen.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/duffer-brothers-talk-stranger-things-916180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you autistic?

JIBUN WOO

I doubt it. I feel like the "Innocent girl with supernatural powers gets experimented on" trope is actually a lot more popular then you may think, probably because it garners sympathy for the character, and also is an easy way to emotionally manipulate the audience, and an easy way to make you hate the villain.

Why did they make Lucy's "horns" look like cat ears anyway? Was that just for cosplay and fetish appeal? Because I know several people who thought Lucy was a neko.

Is that Negaton Neutron Bomb from Deapdool?

"Elevan", a character from the new Netflix series, "Stranger Things".

Yes.

hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/duffer-brothers-talk-stranger-things-916180

In Jurassic Park, the secret DNA is the frog DNA that makes everything weird. What is the secret DNA that people aren't picking up on in this? That you haven't seen anyone nodding to?

Ross: I think there's two things. One is anime.

Matt: Everyone's picked up everything. There's a kind of obscure anime called Elfen Lied, and it was like the first trailer, someone was like, in the comments, someone pointed out, "Oh, this reminds me of Elfen Lied."

Ross: They picked up on that, but not very many people. That's deep cut.
Matt: I'm like, "Oh, wow." I don't know how that came through in the trailer. I was like, "That's crazy, I didn't realize anyone had even seen that anime." That's an older [series], it's very very violent though, so in that way it's very different, but a girl who escapes from a laboratory. It reminded me when I watched it of a very violent, anime-ish E.T.. So, that DNA is in it. I don't see a lot of people talking about it. Then, we play a lot of video games, so there's a lot of video game references that people are picking up on. There's Silent Hill and Last of Us.

I want to sniff Lucy's butthole.

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Did they fug?

What, did you think HollyJew had any original ideas?

anime won

Of course, as one of the chosen it is his god given right.

I don't think he's a Jew, the actor or the character. The actor, Finn Wolfhard, is French and German, and goes to Catholic School. The character's last name is Wheeler, which is a wholly Anglo-Saxon name. Plus, TV and Movie rules state that all Jewish characters must explicitly state their Jewishness at some point or another, mention Bar Mitzvahs, Hanukkah, etc.

Honestly, I can actually kind of respect them for being so honest about it. Almost every single story in almost every single modern TV Show or Movie is ripped off from something else, yet they'll deny it, and maintain plausible deniability all the way. At least these guys were honest enough to say "Yeah, we lifted that shit from the Nips, feels good man." Not saying that it makes it right, but it still actually puts them a step beyond the average producer/writer in this industry of ours in the current day and age.

the SH shit was really blatant and poorly applied tbh