Shit movies you simply enjoy for the visuals

Am i the only one who can enjoy movies because of a certain look even if they are terrible in any other aspect?

Fury Road's not a shit movie.

When you say visuals, does character design enter this thread?

Because this movie's the first thing I thought of when I saw it, the plot may be uninteresting and the action not very blood-pumping, but man I have a thing for unique design

300's not a shit movie.

Feminazi shit aside it's still a shit movie with good visuals that serve as pretty pink icing to distract dumbasses from the shit cake of retarded plot and terrible acting that lies underneath.

Dumbass.

Non-argument cuck.

take your meds

It's an action flick that doesn't try to be anything more than an action flick. There's more plot than what is presented on the film, but George decided to cut them off in favor of creating experimental nonstop action sequences. You can read the cut backstories in the official comics. Plot is overrated anyway.

Immortan and Nux were absolutely terrific. Hardy and Theron did their job quite well. The rest were acceptable. I don't understand why you think the acting is shit.

Bake your breads.

get the fuck outta here

Well clearly you disagree but aren't smart enough to come up with a counter to my post, so you resorted to ad hominem like all good little cucks.
Show me where the post triggered you user.
Did you think the acting and the plot were good, or are you one of those people who deny it's feminazi shit despite people involved with making it saying it was?

Nigger you need to get some fresh air, I wasn't even the one you were arguing with

I think Hardy's role was pretty good, and I liked Nux and Immortan too, but the women were godawful and annoying.
Considering how the movie focuses on them almost more than fucking Max (Furiosa in particular) I think it's safe to say the acting was generally shit and that the good actors got shafted for the most part.

Take your meds and calm down son, it's just shitposting.

lol ok kiddo

I'm actually willing to discuss this with you little Timmy, but you just keep throwing a tantrum.

counter to what? I haven't argued with you about anything

This film is pretty bad, but the visuals are great.

Niel Blomkamp needs to just open a fucking effects studio and stop making movies entirely

I wish he'd get a god tier script from someone who could actually write and then be forced to co-direct with someone who actually knows what they're doing and delegates him solely to effects

I guess skycaptain.

Top-tier aesthetics

Everything else sucks

The women aren't even actors, they're models. Furiosa's acting isn't THAT bad though. Her delivery is just a bit bland.

Yep

>>>/killyourself/

bumpds

/thread

300 was the best example.

///////////thread

Shit I meant Akira the movie. The mango is top tier.

He doesn't advertise himself, I've even seen users ask permission to link his videos elsewhere. It's not his fault that random Anons linking his stuff triggers you.

yeah sure he doesn't

if it was actually a good review not by some Holla Forums sperg who memes throughout the video then there wouldn't be a problem