ITT: unpopular opinions

ITT: unpopular opinions

I like Black Widow

I liked her nudes

Do you avoid sharing certain opinions in other threads because you don't want to disagree with Holla Forums?

I liked her tits and the way she'd jiggle in that tight leather

What an odd way to confess you're a homosexual.

Did you forget which board you're on?

why though?

Holla Forums - cartoons and anime

I don't like Malcom in the Middle.

3D is accepted here.

I pretty much have to stop and masturbate every time I see this.

Pic-related is the most unpopular opinion, tbh.

Checked

I legit liked this character and was sad to see him go.

Stop thinking with your dick.

The most popular candidate? Are you serious?

I liked him too. But I knew they weren't going to let him live after all the shit he pulled

why do you Holla Forums lefties hate on trump

Same here, he had to go, but I still enjoyed his scenes.

DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF

Holla Forums is being raided. It's an attempt to troll.

He should legit change the Trump name to "Drumpf" and say they did it out of "Respect for their German heritage". Current Year Man and his audience would fucking lose their shit. If he wanted to go a step farther, the family should also challenge Jon to change his name back to "Leibowtiz" out of respect for his own heritage, and to "Prove" he isn't an anti-Semite.

That would be fucking hilarious

cant wait to see that assassination footage all over youtube
EPIC MEME BRUH XD

lol nothing you can do

There is one thing he can do:

GO BACK

You can go back to >>>Holla Forums too.

This is canon, right?

sauce?

"The Avengers"

Her fight choreography absolutely sucks, hire a new action designer who's actually competent.

I don't find Scarlett Johanson attractive at all, just does nothing for me. I would have preferred nearly any other actress in the role. Emily Blunt would have been much better since she's just an eye candy character.

Emily Blunt is flat, isn't a good enough actress to be able to hide her British accent, and she said Trump getting nominated made her re-think moving to the US.

I agree Johanson isn't attractive, but your taste is awful. Glass houses, etc.

>>>Holla Forums

it doesn't matter what a woman thinks, all that matters is how they look and how they behave.

And as we've established, she can't act, and she's flat as a board. So thank you for showing why she's completely wrong for the part.

Indeed.

I don't think anyone is convinced by that, you're trying way too hard to appear Holla Forums. The record has not been corrected, no paycheck for you.

Wut.

I was gonna say.

So they weren't bad once, problem is she exercised them off for Edge of Tomorrow. When they're gone, they don't just come back. Even if she gained weight, they'd be saggy and nasty now. She ruined her rack, and will never have nice tits again.

Either way, not busty enough a replacement for the character. Fuck off, and take Daisy Ridley and Alicia Vikander with you, munter.

Okay, realtalk. This is why you pseudo leftists keep losing, you can't even make OC but try to use right wing content against them. You liberals have become completely reactionary and stagnant and this is why you lose.

And with her nasty anti-America attitude, it can't come enough, tbh.

They lose because their complete control of the media has made their politics a religion to them. They can't contemplate possibly being wrong, they have no space for new ideas, they can't even allow debate. This has made them incredibly easy to defeat when confronted.

I remember seeing this study that liberals come out of college liberals, and conservatives come out of college conservatives, but the conservatives have been challenged every single day for the time they were there, while the liberals have not, which is what gave rise to shit like safe spaces. Their ideas can't even exist in the same space as rational thought anymore.

Checked.

Becoming the totalitarian establishment certainly fucked them up majorly but that's more due to the ideology itself. Fascists, nazis and commies for example never truly lost their vitality after taking over nations but liberalism isn't so much of an ideology as it is a lack of one. It's purely a set of anti-X sentiments with no vision or goal and it's all based on warped sentimentalism. It's anti-white, anti-western, anti-culture, anti-religion, anti-nationstate and anti-reason and so on. It's the spoiled retarded daughter of ideologies that gets pozzed by niggers just to spite her dad, consequences be damned.

They need something to leech off in order to function. This is why their memes are shit and pretty much everything they create is shit.

Black Widow's supposed to be Russian anyway
Because we all know Scarlett Johansson's a card carrying Republican

Stalin was handsome as fuck, no homo.

But a good enough spy to conceal her accent. She's a double-agent, remember.

That's not the issue, she's at least been nice to him in public:
Besides, I'm not saying she's a good Black Widow, I'm saying Blunt would be much worse.

And you're ignoring the most important part, Blunt has no figure:

I don't care if you're a card-carrying beta and her masculine chin complete with dimple gets both inches rock hard for you, she doesn't look remotely like the character.

Yes, he was.

Since Chris Pratt is also a Republican what are his thoughts on Trump?

When she first appeared, her cover was that she was from Ukraine
The first picture in that lot was taken in 2011 - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

The second picture was from The Tonight Show in 2004

These were both before Trump ran for President. They were all nice to Trump before he ran for President. He used to do this little thing called 'Celebrity Apprentice' which had - you guessed it- celebrities on it. Mostly D-list attention whores but celebrities nonetheless.

Most of these people wouldn't associate with Trump now, if nothing else because association with Trump could hurt their careers. That's why the majority of Trump's celebrity endorsements come from athletes and former athletes; people who don't give a fuck

Yes, because a blonde-haired, blue eyed Danish Jew from New York would have been my first choice to played a red haired Russian spy from Volgograd

I don't have any strong opinions on Blunt either way. I merely think you're an idiot

I like Maisie Williams

You kind of just proved my point…

Has she made any public statements about reconsidering living in the US since he ran? That's the difference here, I don't care about their personal politics, it's making stupid statements like that in public. They can believe whatever they like in private, but the ones who say shit that hateful in public interviews are always up their own asses.

She wasn't my choice either, maybe if they'd gotten her when she was young and her tits were bigger, but she's terrible for the role now. Point is, Blunt is much, much worse.

It's funny, I've established all the ways she's a worse choice, and you just come back with "I totally don't care either way, but you're dumb!" Come up with a better defense.

Do you think she would've worked as Yelena?

You do know where Ukraine is?

Your establishment is essentially 'She would have been terrible because I don't like her and she said bad things about Trump'

I've got a newsflash for you buddy, they all hate Trump. Most of them buy into the media's narrative that Trump is a vile, hateful bigot and the second coming of Hitler, and the few that don't buy that narrative keep their mouths shut for fear of being ostracised by the former group.

Is this pre-op Emily Blunt, or post-op?

Pic related.

The key word there was "cover" as in she was pretending to be a nationality she wasn't. Blunt can't even not sound British.

No, my establishment was:

-She's flat and doesn't have the body type for a curvy character like Black Widow.
-She's not a good enough actress to play a character who can believably disguise her accent as any she wishes.
-She alienated audiences by making that remark and it negatively effected ticket sales for Sicario.

I *almost* mentioned her, but she has a figure too, Blunt doesn't have the body to play a Marvel female character.

there are unpopular opinions and then there's being just a tasteless faggot

Preach it brother, liberalism, specifically western liberalism, is what "won", and it is just as vapid as you claim if not more so.

Sadly you belong to the second category

What is this, Homecoming's Green Goblin?

Who's that boy, he's a cutie

Nah, that must be a black person

Boys have such great legs where you live, user?

You uncultured swine

Die in a fire

So you don't actually know where you Ukraine is.

Pretending to be from Ukraine when you're really from Russia is like pretending to be from New York when you're really from New Jersey. Differences in accent are subtle and usually imperceptible to anyone who doesn't come from either place

Her 'cover' wasn't much of one

Fuck off, reddit
Movie is august underground mordem

So, we've established repeatedly that from her very first appearance part of her schtick was pretending to be from countries she isn't from?

>>>/waifuist/

Is that post or pre boob reduction loo

tasteless faggotry confirmed