Benicio Del Toro In Talks To Star In ‘Predator’ Reboot

deadline.com/2016/09/benicio-del-toro-predator-movie-reboot-fox-1201818077/

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/reviews/predator-2-1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want the predator to fuck my wife

rogerebert.com/reviews/predator-2-1990

what did he mean by this?

He's projecting his racism onto other people so he doesn't have to deal with the fact that he's actual racist and have a mental crisis and break down. He looks at Predators and sees black people, he's racist no matter how hard he tries to spin it.

What about the 2010 one with the lanky jew?

I actually liked this one. I thought it was pretty good though I wish they gave Danny Trejo more screentime.

Codger Plebert was such a jawless cuck. He always gave movies that had some sort of pro-black or civil rights message 4/4 stars, despite whether the movies were actually good or not.

Seriously wondering whether this was intentional or not. Later in his life he literally became a jawless cuck.

He loved Tarkovsky, Kurosawa, and Bresson.

and how exactly does that make his retarded opinions valid?

technically a sequel since it references dutch

Entry-level trash.

I enjoyed it. Not a perfect action movie like the first predator but still solid. Wish the movie had been longer so we could understand the characters a little better. Danny Trejo and the nigger weren't even alive long enough for me to care.

Great movie fam

I was going to say the same shit. As if Roger Ebert's opinion on the entry level trash would even deviate from the norm anyway. Ebert is safe as can be.

then who are the real greats?

It's not that they aren't great.
It's that saying "This guy likes tarkovsky" is like saying "This guy likes mozart amazing his musical taste is so deep and intricate wow just wow"

YO, DAWG, I HEAR YOU LIKE MILES DAVIS, YOU ONE FLY NIGGA, FO SHO!!!

It was shit.

Everything that is alien is racist if we try to defend ourselves from them.

So you didn't like the sword fight between the predator and the yakuza?

I bet he didn't even enjoy the scene where the nigger gets impaled

Yeah that bummed me out too.

Will he be the creature?

What happened to bringing Arnold back? Is he going to be in a new Conan instead?

Then who is unknown and on their level?

No one wants him after all his recent movies flopped.

Not really relevant to anything to anything but my cousin once told me that she finds the predator sexually attractive and would fug it given the chance
And a female friend once told me the same thing about the white orc from the hobbit movies

Didn't they just reboot this shit 10 minutes ago?

Post pics

Nolan, Taratino, & Lucas, of course.

Duh.

No. It felt really sudden and very forced.

Why does he always look like hes trying not to shit himself?

that's been the plan for a while, a new conan.

i think only terminator, maggie and sabotage flopped. the last stand somehow managed to cover its funds, albeit barely.

okay, i was wrong. terminator didn't flop, everything else there i posted did, and the other only notable film he did (i don't count expendables since those are basically cameos) was escape plan, and that actually make a small return.

I was surprised at his acting in that one, though. More subtle than I'd expected it to be.

That was some fucking horseshit.
Literally dies less than five minutes after you first see him.

He bandwagoned with the directors everyone was praising.

I read his review of Kagemusha, it was obvious he didn't get the film at all. His thoughts on film were tepid and bland. He wrote columns to sell papers and give people the illusion of insight.

Genisys flopped, it's why the sequel was canceled and Terminator 2 3D is coming in it's place.