Fox is going to air the first episode of Son of Zorn tonight at 8 after football. Anyone on Holla Forums going to watch?

Fox is going to air the first episode of Son of Zorn tonight at 8 after football. Anyone on Holla Forums going to watch?

Fox is only good for watching burgerball, so no

What the fuck is Son of Zorn?

I'll be surprised if it completes its first season

ethnic theory confirmed

I cant believe they cancelled Golan for shit like this.

They already competed it by definition

its a cuck show

what did he mean by this?

Just downloaded it. I will watch it later and tell you how it goes.

God speed son…..

Can everyone see Zorn or is it just the main cuck character? Does Zorn represent the protagonist's urge to become a strong man?

They got rid of American Dad! to ruin Animation Domination and now they have another 30 minute space to fill until the world ends.
GG Fox.

I liked it but man the supporting actors are REALLY bad.

I assume the running joke is that the strong white man is completely out of touch with the modern/real world, while characters like the divorced mom who's remarried to a black man are the voice of reason.

Exactly my thoughts.

It's what I figured, too. I'll still stream the first ep later tonight, tho.

Look's like Pete's Dragon

Okay. I finally got around to watching it. I kind of did earlier but I just fell asleep so technically I've seen it 1 1/2 times. It's just a really bland sitcom with just the gimmick of good 2D animation that seems pointless and only there for the gimmick. The weird thing is that nobody questions that a 2D he-man ripoff is around at all, and the story certainly doesn't explain why they accept this either. You would think there would be other animated people around like with "Who framed Roger Rabbit" or something but other than the creatures and tools he brings, there is no one. The punchline of jokes are easy to see coming or they over explain it that it just becomes unfunny. Most jokes are just Zorn doing violent masculine things or out of place, not he-man reference things and it isn't really funny.

Zorn is suppose to be this ultra masculine guy behind the times who could just as easily been replaced by an actual living person and the show would still be the same. He decides he wants to stay and try to get to be with his son more, who's a modernize wimp with his ex wife who is living with a effeminate black man (that guy from 90s SNL) therapist. There was a weird scene where the wimpy son and Asian waitress (who is being set up as a love interest) had this connection because of a veggiewrap. The only joke I legitimately laughed (more like chuckled) at was the scene where Zorn was hired by a woman because it pans to a paper that underlines "minority hire!!" Then as a twist in the end, it's revealed that the wimpy son has 2D legs because he was born from Zorn!!

I thought the animation was impressive but it begins to quickly sink in what type of comedy it was going for. They should have just stuck to either strictly 2D or real life all the way through. It's suppose to stand out with the combination of both but it was just distracting, compounded by the fact that nobody is bothered by a 2D character walking around normally. Maybe if it had more characters like a 2D character that jerks off to real life people, or 2D racist trying to get him out of the neighborhood, or just anything clever that makes more use of his 2D nature and he-man like background better, I think it could have worked.

I'll watch the other episodes as they come but that first episode was pretty terrible.

Disappointing but not surprising.