Property of joker established

what did he mean by this?

HIS MADNESS MUST BE STOPPED!

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

We should arrange to have one of these jackets sent to each of the principal actresses of Ghostbusters, and one to Paul Feig.

Memes aside, Suicide Squad was great.

Why?

Nah, it was pretty bad. It probably got fucked by the studio meddling.

It's the perfect blockbuster movie. Best one of the year. It's no Hail Caesar or The Witch, but it does its job as lowbrow entertainment, and it does it well.

There is no doubt it was a fun movie. However just becuase it's fun does not mean it's good.

Nah, it wasn't very good. Definitely fun, but not good.
I enjoyed it but I honestly found the movie a little hard to follow. It was a Coen brothers movie though, so I expected that.
10/10 horrorkino. It had nothing to do with the fact that I wanted to dick the girl.

Anyone have the YTP version with some song I forget?

If a movie is trying to be fun and it ends up being fun, then that movie is good. Not every movie has to be Citizen Kane, you pretentious dweeb.

I'm not saying Suicide Squad is a great movie, I'm saying it's a great piece of entertainment. Even if you hate the movie you'll still have fun watching it, because the aesthetic is 10/10.

hehe oh wow just wow

Got an actual argument or something to back up your opinion, or are you just going to regurgitate what you've heard other people say about the movie?

oh no a movie can be fun while still being bad. Just like how the room is so bad its funny. Again it was a fun move with the action, visuals, sound was a bit meh. However all of the characters have been dumbed down from what the movie was supposed to be. had multiple pointless characters. and a a shit ton of plot holes.

ahahaha wooow

Name one plot hole.

Remember when enchantress creates that giant weapon to destroy the world. And remember when deadshot simply threw a grenande at it to destroy it. If thats all that was needed they could have easily sent in an airstrike to destroy it. saving time and man power

Plus some of the characters were pointless.

How did this for past the censors?
No seriously. I haven't laughed that hard all summer.

(zimmer man laughs in the distance)

Not him, haven't even seen the movie, but that is a fuck huge plot hole that could be explained away really easily. Was their no explanation for why they had to send a gaggle of chucklefucks in?

Because Warner Bros gives their directors creative control, that's why.

There is an explanation. There's multiple ones. Destroying the weapon wasn't their primary objective, it was rescuing Amanda Waller form teh city that's it. Also, Enchantress' brother could shoot down missles.

but they don't explain how so, as the audience we can assume that he can't. Plus I highly doubt that he can even track a mach 3 jet

Plus amanda waller had the heart to enchantress only stabbed the heart not destroyed it.

I meant does not. I now sound like din du danny with that post

I guess you didn't watch the movie. Amanda Waller only cares about power, destroying the heart would be destroying her leverage over a powerful metahuman. Whenever faggots like you talk about plot holes it's always because you're too stupid to read between the lines.

She's employed by the CIA meaning that while she does power, she would not want to risk the entire world. Plus the biggest plot hole of them all, Where in the fuck was batman.

In Gotham, you faggot. Now I know you didn't watch the movie, it takes place in Midway City.

But he still would have responded to a world threatening issue. Unless he was playing with his dick in the corner I think he would have noticed a city burning to the ground. Also where the fuck was wonder woman. If i remember batman V superman wasn't she helping batman get together a team.

further more why did amanda wallers helicopter pilot did a needless dice throughout the city for no reason and used his angle flairs becuase reasons?

You didn't watch the movie or you didn't pay attention, the media and government were keeping it a secret that what was happening in Midway City was anything more than a terrorist attack. When the device started blowing stuff up around the world, the Squad was already there. They shut the machine down before it caused enough damage to get anyone else's attention.

Nit pick more, you chose to dislike the movie before you even sat down in the theater.

I saw it, and its not nit picking when there is huge plot holes littered through the movie. Plus you once again they could have easily destroyed it with an airstrike. Plus it shows bruce wayne and waller talking about midway city and the disaster so we know that batman knew about the incident. SO once again why on gods green earth was he not there?

Also the pointless helicopter dive isn't nitpicking, the pilot did a pointless dive that only got the helicopter shot down

He knew about it after the fact, You're literally retarded and you need everything spelled out for you. It's amusing how idiots always think that something is stupid or it doesn't make sense simply because they didn't understand it themselves.

Ok even if we just go with the fact that waller magically survives multiple helicopter crashes, even if were just supposed to believe the fact that bruce wayne has no connections into the military that can tell him whats going on in the city. But again they could have easily sent in an airstrike to destroy the doomsday device with an airstrike and all amanda waller had to do was stay in her safe house

and further more, even though amanda waller was a power junkie, she would not have risked her power just because she did not want to destroy an incredibly dangerous weapon that she knows is about to destroy midway