Why is Mark Wahlberg so popular? He's a shit actor, and looks goofy as hell. What's the appeal?

Why is Mark Wahlberg so popular? He's a shit actor, and looks goofy as hell. What's the appeal?

They have internet in Vietnam?

what the fuck was OP's problem?

Why is Matt Damon so popular? He's a shit actor, and looks goofy as hell. What's the appeal?

Why is Vinn Diesel so popular? He's a shit actor, and looks goofy as hell. What's the appeal?

What the hell is wrong with Generation X?

Vietnam fucking shit motherfucker

Isn't he a jew?

No

Quarter Jew. His Dad was of Swedish-Irish descent.

fuck off gook

Not only that but he prays every morning. Can't remember before working out or after exercising, though. At least, that is what he told in an interview prior to the release of Transformers 4 - The Age of Extinction.

So I guess his earnestness in Christian faith resonates with people.

Go watch Four Brothers and tell me you still hate this man.

VIETNAM

It's funny because I never really saw Marky Mark as a tough guy until Pain and Gain.

I want oneā€¦.

Yeah /k/ has been infested with SpergGook for quite a while. I can see now why the US dropped so much ordnance on Vietnam. The only crime was they didn't drop more.

Marky Mark has always been shit. Never understood it either op.

I saw him in Corruptor besides Chow Yun Fat and although Fat took the movie and ran with it Wahlberg is able to pull off serious tough guy roles WHEN the director knows his shit.

He battered a gook.

FUCKING

Look at the flaps on that girl. If he loses grip she'll take off.