I felt really hard seeing this movie as a kid watching her being savagely ravished by Dracula

I felt really hard seeing this movie as a kid watching her being savagely ravished by Dracula
Also vampire movies thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hjpHv_ZOFWw?t=6167
youtube.com/watch?v=44Mx3yg8hoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Personally the only part of this movie I didn't like was the asylum scenes. They just look so cartoonish compared to the other things going on in the film. Hell, I expected some Batman villains to pop out in the asylum at one point.

Also my favorite scene in this film is when Keanu first meets the count in his castle. Its very dreamlike and bizarre.

Wow that is a woman I'd pay to see BLACKED.

I fucking love that movie.

pay me and I'll get a black condom and blackface and do it

Van Helsing pulling out that giant kukri was a metaphor for his raging desire.

That fact that it was bent down was a symbolism for his impotence.

He wants to bang the 3 brides but can't get it up.

DUDE DRACULA LMAO

which dracula movie do you think was the best guys?
1930's Bela Lugosi film
1950's Hammer Horror film
90's Bram Stoker's Dracula

SHE WILL BECOME ONE HERSELF

was the mel brooks parody any good? I hear his later work isn't that great.

Was that her tit that popped out?

yes it was.

If you're asking about Young Frankenstein, it's top-tier kino.

His later movies degraded into dude weed lmao-tier humor but stuff like Blazing Saddles is Top-Tier.

I was referring to Dracula dead and loving it.

He only made it because he thought the Coppola movie sucked. I guess in a way he also wanted to make an homage to the 1930s movie and his disdain for the Coppola movie gave him the reason he needed to make it. In a way his movie works but it's weak compared to his previous movies. It was extremely low budget, and for 90s comedies they were getting larger budgets on an unprecedented level.

What's interesting about it is that some parts of his movie seem to be non-parody segments that directly mirror the 1930s classic. When these scenes start they seem jarring, but if you watch closely you'll notice the random shift in tone. In that sense that only adds to how much he prefers the original over Coppola's movie. I was planning to link the opening credits but it looks like it got taken off jewtube. By watching the opening credits where it shows old paintings of vampires and night demons, it doesn't seem like you're about to watch a parody. Listen to the first few minutes. Completely jarring towards the rest of the movie.

Movie with hot female vampire when?

Great taste, fam.

And that wasn't even the sexiest vampire in lifeforce.

I recently watched this. I read about it and it had an interesting premise and a nice idea of how Dracula came about He's Judas, which is why he hates silver and crosses. Not sure about sunlight though

I rooted for it and I wanted to like it but it's just bad. The sets look fucking horrible, camera work looks like it was done by the producer's grandson and special effects are fan movie tier. I'm not just talking about CG, just regular movement. There's a scene when one of the brides is being questioned in the police station and she starts swaying while hanging on the wire and the policemen say to each other: "Are you seeing this?" as if what we're supposed to be seeing is creepy and supernatural.
They also cheaped out on props so you see the same weapons being used over and over again. And the story doesn't make sense by the end.

The only thing impressive about it is that in the scene with dead Van Helsing his corpse is actually his doll lookalike.

I watched some True Blood recently, it's ok I guess. The girl from Daredevil is hot but the show has too much man ass in it for me to keep watching.

Every straight red blooded male wants to bang those 3 brides of dracula. Monica Belucci's teats was fine as fuck in the movie.
Everybody notices the re-incarnation theme of Elizabeetha. But did they notice the orthodox priest and Van Helsing.

Despite Keanu and Klepto Wynona dragging it down somewhat, I still enjoy the fuck out of it.

If it weren't for Keanu and Winona's acting dragging down the whole movie Gary would be unanimously considered the best Dracula.

How's the Luke Evans Dracula movie?

I prefer to see Keanu and Winona characters as a b-plot of the movie. The main conflict in the story was Count Vlad vs Van Helsing. The two figures battling each other representing a larger war between Blood Magic vs Para Science, Id vs Ego.

Pure cheese

Average cheese. Not bad, but not particularly good, was entertaining, but not really worth multiple viewings. Probably the single most politically incorrect film to come out in the last ten years though.

lol I think the first time I wacked off I was thinking about Winona Ryder in this film.

I actually watched this for the first time a few days ago. I thought it was pretty good, but every scene with Keanu apart from the dracula hunt and dracula's sluts was trash.

Hopkins as Helsing was average at best, some of his lines were downright bad B-movie tier.

All in all, not even Oldman's performance saved it from mediocrity.

Recommend me more vampire movies.

i still would, even 30 years later.

Biggest problem that movie had was how the action. It was so fucking shaky sequences. It was so hard to see what was going on vid related.

Yeah, Keanu was incredibly bad. The film is meant to be over the top but he took it way too far, presumably because of simple incompetence.

Byzantium

There's one with Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston.

And an Iranian one in black and white I think.

Nosferatu and the movie about its fictional making-of with Willem Defoe.

The Hunger.

What do you guys think of a Dracula movie with youtu.be/hjpHv_ZOFWw?t=6167 for the opening and youtube.com/watch?v=44Mx3yg8hoM for the end credits with a [pics related] aesthetic?

What do you guys think of Vampires? I remember liking it alot when I was a kid/teen. Can't remember much about it now, but I fear I'll hate it. How about the From Dusk till Dawn movies? I missed out on them, but I've been having a raging boner for anything will Salma Hayek.

Why do you hate them user-kun~

Whats that?

Bump

I liked the initial premise, the execution became wonky and really uneven at the halfway point.
Similar as above, but with better action scenes and Salma Hayek.

Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein has Dracula as the main villain.

Oh, yes, Grandma Dracula is by far the "best".

would it be animated? Seems like animation would work well with these artstyles.