These immigration analogies

If Blade Runner came out today, Holla Forums would hate it.

>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forums pls. Stop being so blue pilled

Go 69 somewhere else you faggots.

Also, Holla Forums doesn't seem to like Blade Runner half the time.
Though it could just be that tendency to be contrarian for the sake of sounding like people have well thought out original opinions.

Is it a Holla Forums meme to make multiple threads in quick succession in order to force another meme?
But whatever, enjoy your bait.

The truth hurts.

Its a horror movie so I don't see why you think that

This meme wont catch on though because it makes fun of /tvpol/s constant bitching about politics.

Does your dad ever take his dick out of your ass?

tbh i always say we are much closer to a cyberpunk-ish scenario than you think
but you guys never listen

Holla Forums itself is a meme

Pretty shit thread.

Build that Tannhauser Gate, Leader Trump

You know whenever I looked at that pic I always mistook Harrison Ford for Alfred Molina.

who?

Illegal types who sneak where they're not allowed are summarily executed retired on the spot.
It's not dyed an unnatural color, it's just stupidly sized and shaped like it was in the 80s; it's not tumblr hair just because it's different.
When?
How is he a token gook when a good 50% of the population is Chinese and you only see three other detectives?
It's implied that the Asian culture is just totally forced on the West, people talk about Earth like the entire place is a shit-hole compared to offworld colonies, and all places shown are rainy, overcrowded ghettos. It's not a positive portrayal at all.

And before it's said, Tumblr wouldn't want the film anyway:

TL;DR – nice bait but it could've used more than three minutes thought.

It's a dystopia with shitty environment, lonely people (Sebastian) and psycho-robots.

Doc Ock

Thank you for Correcting the Record

And most importantly, Rachael is despicable

lol mtfo

what did you mean by this?

Some vague reference to Clinton apropos of nothing indicates that you got:
Memed
The
Fuck
Out

newnigger

oh well :3

deplorable*
i know the memes of the enemy are weak, but gee get them straight at least

So did Japan or China conquer the world or something? Did weaboos gain power and force everyone to learn Japanese because of how sugoi it is?

tumblr hair is the best way to avoid surveillance detection. personally I wouldn't mind anime wigs becoming socially acceptable on the count of my shit hair genetics and seeing whorbs trying to copy 2d sloots

You'd be encouraging this autism and doom us all user.

Bring on the autistic whorbs I say
It doesn't really matter for me, even autistic grills want chads.

I hate a lot of movies these days even if they were made in the 70s-90s I would have loved them.

There's something about movies made today that they just lack in every department that make them amazing.

i think they're just overbreeding and mass immigrating
and regarding that they had it figured out pretty accurate, only they picked the wrong ethnicity

more like /leftytv/s inability to come to terms with reality

We just don't have the cool stuff.

What did she mean by this?

bumpd

bamp