So whats was the meaning behind the last sketch tonight Holla Forums?

so whats was the meaning behind the last sketch tonight Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/pvj3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of two things.
Either the main character committed a thought crime.
Or, it's a metaphor for white genocide.

The either is possible, but the backdrops for the commercial breaks leads me to think the latter.

This show fucking sucks

Ta daa

haha holy shit the paranoia

Those damn cumskins amirite xd

Quiet, nigger.

wow…….really makes u think

(((epic meme)))

cop killer
let's kill the cops tonight
kill them, cop killer
kill every cop in sight
cop killer
law, against the law
against the law
against the law

You stupid faggot, you didn't link the song.

Back to Africa you go.

It was about denial

Anyone got a link to the episodes?

Everybody's saying it's about whites, but I'm pretty sure it was just a guy who went to prison and was denying reality up until he saw that everything in his life was gone.

Here's the sketch OP is talking about, by the way. (It's edited slightly to include 'Cop Killer'; the intended song for it. When it aired on TV it aired with the song 'Hey Moon'.)

It's a shit song and John Maus makes shit music. Literally tumblr-tier.

Great sketch though

Here, you shit taste having bastard

Link to the full episode?

Apologies for not watching it on the talmudvision Charles.

What?
Are you fucking retarded, or just have shit taste in music?
What the fuck does tumblr-tier even mean?

Good one, friendo.

Music that tumblr would listen to. Change the lyrics and it's just another shitty "indie" post-punk revival band. Have fun being a mindless drone who thinks everything related to MDE is good though.

because everyone on tumblr is exactly the same, right? i've never been but since it seems ANYONE can sign up there and have a page, it's no different from old make-your-own-homepages like geocities or what have you. just another idpol bogeyman for small-minded cucks.

why are you alive? why?

I think the sketch shows how you are convinced by media everything is alright (e.g. taking in muslim refugees) even though shit's going down all the time (refugees murdering and raping). As the sketch is named "The man who would never be what they made him to be", i think "they" in the name represents the media and Charls is a citizen who believes everything told in the bias media.The ending phase in the bed was Charls accepting the red pill and raging about the degeneracy the media has driven people. I think this is a fairly accurate interpretation, but it also might be the gvmnt. fucking people in the ass and people not doing shit about it

Oh, you're one of them. I get it now. Should've realized it sooner. My mistake. I just thought you were a regular retard at first.

Ugh, I guess it's just another disagreement about who does and who does not have good taste.
As a semi-professional musician and someone who has had over a decade of musical education I can tell you that I enjoy John Maus' music.
I recommend checking out the embedded interview - John Maus may be a genius / fucking insane, but to compare him to some jerk-off 'indie' electronic band with a tumblr page is stupid.

I don't get the sketch.

I don't understand why the song with lyrics was there, I don't understand it, I'm sorry

wew

you mean the delusional Holla Forumsshits on Holla Forums

literally one of the last things i'd use to describe his music
have you even listened to his stuff

>a solo artist who mostly makes 80's-style synthpop
What
I mean, I completely understand not liking him, but that's a really weird way to describe his music. I'd compare him more to early Garry Numan than a post-punk band.

Your mask just slipped

Who wrote that?

The musician or one of the people involved in the production, it's from the MDE leddit

No we wouldn't want to be anything like that scary Holla Forums place.

It's Charls. And you're forgiven.

Ok but what was with the woman falling through the table?

What did they mean by this?

I don't know, but she looked like a bitch, and I enjoyed watching her fall through the table.

is there a hidden message?

What was her fucking problem?

Who was that blonde woman with the blue scarf in the opening sketch? She had weird blue eyes, in one close-up shot she had a bland look, I thought she was a realdoll.

This show makes me feel something I never felt in a long time.

Anybody else feel like that?

It's the first time since forever that somebody is actually using television to spread the truth and somebody who tries to see the world as it actually is and get his shit together is succesful in life.

Are the ratings out yet by the way?

I couple of sketches seriously hit me hard.

That teacher sketch and the prisoner one hit me much harder than, say, the red wedding from game of thrones did.

yes, any problem can be solved by death.

The big guy brother actually smashed her head with a bottle before she hit the table

Don't know, but I smiled when he smashed the wine bottle on her fucking face.

I try to be that guy when I can. Help out others, work hard, etc, even when challenged.

I hope that, even if it is all in vein, I can say I tried.

Man, Holla Forums is really leftpol faggots last bastion of a board.

Get fucked faggots.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

shove more redpills up your ass

faggot

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING RATINGS

When leftypol tries to bant I just feel like woman on left.

On kikepedia.
The most recent episode got around 780k views, I think.
To be fair, Eric's show also tipped over a 100k views from average as well.

thats nfl, good thing they only have one episode left. still did really well for a first season so far especially with little to no marketing

streamable.com/pvj3

We had our first contest entry the other day. It was immediately removed from youtube.

It's definitely consistent with the ratings of Eric Andre's first season. It's just a matter of whether AS can handle the controversy.

I think they will. MTV was and is a very important case study for networks, especially since they've gravitated HARD towards Feminist and SJW content. What they are finding is their ratings are dropping, their comments sections are filling up with complaints and shitposting, and they are altogether alienating huge swaths of their audience on racial and political grounds. As "controversial" as Eric Andre and MDE may be, they're basically "Shitposting: The Show" with that DJ Douggpound editing style and if you look at the content, politically it's all pretty benign. Showing a strobe light neon swastika is actually less damaging than a black woman saying all white people are shit and need to be better.