Spiderman Homecoming

Spiderman Homecoming

Shockingly looks like shit

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/126985781725/everything-is-jessica-page-4-of-14-spider-woman-4
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/127067881195/everything-is-jessica-page-5-of-14-the-sunglasses
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/127854606120/everything-is-jessica-page-11-of-14-being-ben
cosmicbooknews.com/content/spider-man-back-marvel-amy-pascal-onboard-producer
archive.is/oTews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that supposed to be Shocker?

total fag

at least they kept the fishnet pattern

Wow, they really worked hard on that costume.

Marvel doesn't care if it's a hit or not, they probulyn

They probably just want the full rights back

to be honest, they kept enough of the original design to keep it interesting. I have a feeling this new one won't be afraid to keep it goofy and ridiculous like the comic.

I really hope the first fails after the first one if only to keep this pattern going

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME

By that logic, would the next Spider-Man series be just trailers?

Tv show tier.
The ps1 game was awesome, they should just make a movie of it.

With Sony at the helm it's inevitable

I always thought it was Shocker saying the "you can't escape me" part

The Japanese are just taking the negative interest rate thing really serious.

Did they know Marvel will just make it an advertisement to the next Avengers?

Sony have final creative veto

What are those, super power special laser gloves? They look retarded, like everything else related to this movie really.

the gloves allow him to creat sonic shockwaves. I like him as a villain i just wish they gave him a better costume.

Everything looks cheap. I wonder how bad the special effects are going to be. I am hopimg for fantastic flop tier

So, is that black girl gonna play mary jane? Was it confirmed?

yes, and you're a racist if you complain you shitlord

Is it too much to ask for fucking Carnage and Venom?

Why use all these shitty villains? Lizard, Electro, Rhino, Shocker, etc.

better than Batman, where they always use the fucking Joker

besides, they already did Venom in Spider-Man 3

NICE GOLD CHAINS, NIGGER.

worst character ever. Calendar Man would be more interesting

in terms of actually interesting Batman villains, they could do Riddler or Hush. or even both, since in the comics they did work together

Shitty villain from a time period where capeshit tried to be dark, bloody and edgy.
Also Carnage could only work as a full CGI character and that almost never works.

fuck off, a borderline horror flick with man-bat as the baddy would be dope

man, what's with contrarians on this board
carnage is a fan favourite along with venom, green goblin and doc ock

since when is Green Goblin a fan favorite?

besides, Hobgoblin > Green Goblin

since forever?
do you even read spidey comics you literal pleb?

I did, from the mid-90s to around when Mary Jane died in a plane crash

then what the fuck are you even smoking?

Alright faggot, explain to me why Carnage is such a great villain. Maybe his character is to deep for me to explain but i'm willing to learn.

I just don't remember anyone caring very much about GG

They're using the most recognizable villains, and trying to set up for Sinister Six.
A good screenwriter would choose Stilt-Man as the main antagonist.

Newfag detected. It's what led to everyone migrating to Holla Forums

Initially, I was thinking it would be nice to have a good Spider-Man movie again. But seeing Amy Pascal and the beta-director have race-swapped literally every single white non-supervillain character besides Peter in the name of progress, I want this piece of shit to fail as hard as Fan4stic.

Pic related: the character Amy Pascal wanted to star in this movie rather than Spider-Man.

Carnage is edgy and overrated. Spidey's true arch nemesis has always been a toss up between Doc Ock and Venom.

as long as they get Aidan Gillen, I'm all for it

She's gonna give birth to a shitton of spiders, right?

half-spider, half-black

One can only hope

kek

They fucked up Jessica Drew so bad. links related. illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/126985781725/everything-is-jessica-page-4-of-14-spider-woman-4
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/127067881195/everything-is-jessica-page-5-of-14-the-sunglasses
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/127854606120/everything-is-jessica-page-11-of-14-being-ben
lluminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/128102264015/everything-is-jessica-page-12-of-14-there-was

It'll be downgraded to direct to DVD movie then just short webisodes.

earth shattering

They're both shit villains

Hush is shit. The most boring, generic Batman villain ever created.

Is that Noir Spidey?

No its the Shocker.

No it's the shockmaster

ONE JOB

Short answer: they make money. They make a shithaul of money. People say "the new one was supposed to make over a billion!" but they still make profit.
What was the worst one, Amazing Spiderman 2?
139 million budget. 403 million domestic gross. 821 international gross.

Of course not counting shit like P&A

I work in marketing and while the budgets are large it really is a drop in the bucket. People really inflate how much marketing and advertising costs unless it's an unreal media blitz.

It's not fishnets, it's quilted for better absorption.

Well of course you wouldn't, if you only read Spider-Man from the mid-90s to early 2000s. You've missed all the pivotal moments. You've missed all the great Norman Osborn stories. You've probably even missed that great arc in Spectacular where Harry Osborn became the Goblin

That said, I do prefer Hobgoblin overall

It's a pun retard.

I know it's a fucking pun. I'm saying it's stupid to be fucking shocked, your pun is shit.

You're one of those faggots who takes this shit super seriously right and thinks graphic novels are srs literature? Honestly, I'd take 90's edge over the SJW shit of today.

They were both awful. The only way 90s comics were better than today's is that in the 90s they weren't afraid of sexy, scantily clad women

The whole concept of warped Batman origin was already done twice by more memorable villians; Deadshot and Black Mask.

Black Mask in particular was a much better execution of the Hush concept.

I have no idea why people think Hush is a good villain. His costume design is bland and generic, and had already been done by at least Frank Miller in The Dark Knight Returns, for Harvey Dent. The story that introduced him was the same off-the-peg conspiracy/mystery shit as Loeb's two other big Batman stories, and was saved only by the art, just like Loeb's two other Batman stories. Every subsequent story that featured him has been absolute shit with the exception of the one written Paul Dini, who is the only one who managed to do anything interesting with him and Dini still couldn't get me to give a flying fuck about Hush.

X-Men was a lot better. Really the push back against that shit lead us to where we are now, with all this progressive pandering cringe infecting every single title. Nothing is allowed to be cool anymore without a lot of whining from postmodernists.

In the 90s? Not by much

X-Men hit its peak in the 80s. When they started bringing the Image people in, that's when it went to shit. Jim Lee, and a few of the others can draw. Rob Liefeld has no business being anywhere near comics.

This is usually what happens with pendulums. Usually when something swings too far in one direction, they overcorrect and it swings too far in the other direction

X-Men was great up until around 1996 or so. I like 80's X-Men, but the Image people helped push it to national acclaim. You're re-writing history from the faggy comic book beta male goon perspective where they have one version of history versus what kids actually fucking liked at the time.

Oh wow, ripping on Liefeld there's something that isn't cliche or goony as fuck.

Yet, you probably thought Deadpool was a great film. Next you'll probably say that was only because feminist approved whale Gail Simone made him good, because you've been brain washed by the group think that has lead comic books to the pit they're in now and never will get out of.

Incorrect. Capeshit fags like you are retards who let the feminazis and lefitists take over your hobby without a fight. You'll probably never get it back at this point, and you deserve it honestly for not fighting back. At least 90's "edge" was a deterrent to the retards who want to use comic books as their genders study dissertations.

Fuck off Liefeld.

Liefeld made Deadpool and Cable. Suck a dick. I don't care if his art isn't perfect. Still making fun of him for several panels with bad anatomy is such a played out Something Awful goon meme that it hurts. Liefeld was also one of the only people in the industry to stand up to the SJWs crying sexism at comic book artists with 30 year careers. The goons are also butt blasted about him because he said no about another one his creations being retconned as gay.

Kek. Truer words never spoken.

If only he'd made them good. He'd be worthy of higher praise

Which doesn't suddenly make him not shit

Fuck you and your puns.

God this was so good. Its a shame they brought him back in Civil War 2 working for Peter in his new company.

storytime this issue please

And they fucked it up.

I don't think Holla Forums does storytimes user.

Liefeld took Deathstroke and put him in a recolored Spider-Man outfit.
Liefeld's Deadpool only shares a name and a costume with any Deadpool stories people actually enjoy.
Lefeld made Cable, sure, but Cable is a fucking Mary Sue, dude.

This.

That one miscarriage comic they have on Holla Forums has ruined any serious scene like this for me.

Ctrl-Alt-Delete looks different from how I remember it.

This actually isn't her movie at all. The production started after she left.

She's still involved with it. People don't seem to understand that her being fired from Sony doesn't mean jack.

Can you actually show me where she slapped her name on it?

I mean, the new head of sony is about just as bad and probably has even MORE involvement in the project than she ever did. He's the fuckup that fucked up X-3 and continued running it into the ground.

Hang on, that mask reminds me of something…

I kind of dig the ghetto broke shocker tbh

cosmicbooknews.com/content/spider-man-back-marvel-amy-pascal-onboard-producer

for some reason this reminds me of deathstroke.

that was a year ago and spiderman homecoming isn't amazing spiderman.

archive.is/oTews

Actually, I think I should update this image considerably now. Edits must be made.