(((Amy Schumer)))’s book is a massive failure – She blames Internet Trolls

(((Amy Schumer)))’s book is a massive failure – She blames Internet Trolls

Amy Schumer just released her memoir titled “The girl with the lower back tattoo” and it isn’t doing very well. Despite being No.1 on the best sellers list for more than a week and selling 36,000 hardcovers copies in its first week, Simon and Schuster, the book’s publishing company, are really disappointed in the memoir, which they paid $9 million for.

“The publishers are hugely disappointed. They are going to lose a ton of money,” an industry insider told Page Six.

One of the reasons for the book’s under performance is the amount of negative reviews it received online. The book has had overwhelming positive reviews from critics so far, but the Internet is not impressed. The amazon review page for the book is filled with negative reviews:

She hated the online reviews so much, she decided to cancel some promotional appearances.

From Page Six:

While critics liked the book, Internet trolls flooded Amazon with one-star reviews, which angered Schumer so much that she canceled some promotional appearances.

“How thin-skinned she is to get upset over reviews by haters who probably didn’t even read the book,” the insider said. “For $9 million, she should do whatever [the publishers] ask her.”

A source at a rival imprint said, “It’s not a disaster, but it’s not a huge success. Simon & Schuster has a long way to go to recoup their investment.”

As for the rival publishers who underbid for the book? “They are happy they lost the bidding war,” the source said. “They are breathing a sigh of relief that it isn’t theirs.”

archive.fo/FVBCL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UABid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could just have linked to your Holla Forums -thread, OP

back to
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/trash/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/cow/
>>>/suicide/

and politics

Okay.

>>>/reddit/

(((Reddit Meme)))

Wow, jewpigs are really butthurt about this, huh?
I think it's just one autistic NEET jewpig shitposting on Holla Forums 24/7.

Vid related, the typical jewpig shitposter.

It's marketing, numbnuts. Now watch it get bumped for days just like

and yet, unironically posting (((Red Letter Media))) is very kosher in this board, to the point that Cucklasa's fans get annoyed by the "pleb leddit memeia" posting that is bound to happen.

RLM isn't reddit no matter how hard you try to push it.

Seems a perfectly apt description for Reddit.

So they're Holla Forums then?

That can only be applied to the Reddit shitposters and goons trying to push their oh-so-funny-maymays like reddipol or cuckposting.

I'm not a liberal i just enjoy triggering memelenials for (You)s.

You fiend. Now you managed to trigger me.

Is that like donald dumps book where he pays someone else to write it?

They're not fine either. Dont post in them or derail them into discussion about his acting.

You are not a bug guy

Denounce your pagan shitposting gods and step into the light.

not an argument

People keep saying they know criticism better than Internet personalities without saying why

Are we starting to see the beginning of the end of the "I got raped! lol Pay attention to me!" gambit?

No.

Its notoriously easy to get on best seller lists like the New York Times if you you know how, and a chosen one like Amy is sure to get what she wants.

archive.is/UABid

It's because she's an unlikeable cunt.

She's on BBC Newsnight and she just comes off as a grotesque whore.

And people wonder why publishers are dying

Schumer is a forced meme.

Do the DUDETTE SEX LMAO white trash women that fall for the meme even read books?

bitch has a show on tv you fucking weeb, it's relevant

i didn't mean that, it was just the cheap beer talking

'Thin-skinned' is probably as good a descriptor of Amy Schumer as any

Sexist budget! If she were a man, she'd get at least $12 million to make flop of a book with just about the same amount of effort.

Wow 2 of the most unlikable faggots in the business!
Of course not, its wrong to treat the (((jewess))) with disrespect when you are just a lowly goyim.

What kind of pleb reads a book by a comedian?

Fun Fact: They closed ratings and comments for this video because it was getting so many downvotes and negative comments

Well, you get what you pay for

Reminder

Her book may be flopping but least she still has her beauty.

thank god for that r-right?

Thank. Blame. What's the difference?

Her show is called "inside Amy Schumer".
What does she think people will say when that's her angle?

This is exactly why people were pissed off with her. She makes those types of jokes about herself all the time. Then all of a sudden, a fan makes a similar joke and she's all like 'Oh,so I'm a whore now? SEXIST. MISOGYNIST. MANPIG'

this

She must have thought it was clever wordplay