The Breen's hat in DS 9 is basically "mysterious and enigmatic", to the point that no-one knows anything about them...

That's a pretty interesting idea, too bad Star Trek doesn't do SciFi anymore, of course this idea isn't even from the shows it's from the novels.

I'm not sure that makes sense with their language.

Well their suits are a rip off of Leia's from ROTJ and that seemed to have some voice alteration thing.

So would you say that their power is being terribly mysterious?

Wait a second, how do they know who gets to benefit from affirmative action?

I suppose if we want a perfect society, we'll all have to start wearing hijabs.

I actually thought the novels handed the breen poorly. In the novels they're a loose confederacy of species' that hide their identities even from each other and basically run around fucking with everyone in the galaxy.

How is a race of imageboard users supposed to be scary?

They're a bit of a dichotomy in that supposedly they're reptilian under the suits, but the suits are refrigeration suits meant to keep them cold. Their only traits established in the series besides that are that they're a warrior race, they're really tall, and you should never turn your back on one.

In DS9 they were the only Alpha Quadrant race besides the Cardassians to ally with the Dominion, and once they did they were completely loyal to them.

They are big guys.

I know that they want to rescue Han from cryosleep.

They also used organic components in their ships before we were ever introduced to Species 8472 or Voyager's retarded gel packs.

This user is my kind of scum.

So basically they're Anonymous?

For you.

Donald Trump is a few months away from throwing us into WWIII thanks to anons and the fucking biased media handing him the election on a platter.

I can't wait.

Trump isn't going to win and anyone who thinks he will is delusional.

They're just going to make Hillary Clinton be president, like they made her win the nomination.

Maybe you'll finally have to get off your ass and get whipped into shape

Even if he doesn't win the media are shilling for him so hard that they are going to be screaming about a rigged election loud enough that Hillary will have to temporarily suspend the first amendment so the country doesn't fall apart.

Do you honestly think that hot head wouldn't be calling in nuke strikes the first time he got ass blasted if he was elected?

I think people who think WWIII will happen are also delusional, the powers that be won't let it happen.

The biggest threat to the world would be a war among the ruling class. We know they'll regularly double-cross each other, but when they actually start engaging in armed conflict over resources like water, land and oil, shit's going to hit the fucking fan.

But we'll probably be safe as long as they remain content with keeping the military-industrial complex going as they try to develop a one-world government.

No, they're not. The media condemns Trump at every opportunity because the people who own the media won't allow him to sway public opinion.

I think you meant to say shitting on Trump.
I have yet to see a mainstream news story about him that didn't accuse him of stupid shit.

That is absolute bullshit and you know it. The media is giving drumpf 24/7 news coverage and spins every fucking evil thing he does into a positive. They are completely ignoring Hillary's campaign and the only time they pay her any attention is when something like that stupid email thing comes up and then they have to blow literally nothing out of proportion and make it into another shoah.

He does a lot of stupid shit though.

Also this nuke strike accusation bullshit has been a retarded form of shitflinging for decades. The closest we've ever come to full blown nuclear war was the Cuban missile crisis which happened 5 fucking decades ago. Ever since then everyone with nukes just fucks around with proxy wars because literally no one in power actually wants to turn the entire planet into a wasteland.
How about some real fucking arguments instead of he/she gon nook da worl'?

b8
not even voting for the faggot either
fuck you for this low effort contrarian shit
i hope your fingers get cramps

They also accuse him of stupid shit he hasn't done.

Are you posting from some alternate universe or something. Nothing you just wrote makes any sense.

The media is pandering to the people by playing the heel. They no noone trusts them so if they throw some soft accusations at Trump people will respond by supporting him. They completely ignore Hillary's campaign. This kills her chances. They have been going after her since day one with these fucked up accusations. Notice how much they blew up that Bengazi thing? Literally no one cared about it. But the moment primaries came around all of a sudden we are hearing about it.

I don't know what "media" you're watching, but they absolutely are ignoring her campaign; all they ever talk about is what le wacky outrageous xD thing Trump said out of context and then cut to Hillary's response. But I'm replying to bait so i don't know why I'm explaining this

absolutely *aren't

DID SOMEONE SAY BREEN!?

Neil will save us. He'll save us all!

Hillary isn't even going to make it to election day at the rate her health is going.

Scheduling all major debates during handegg matches and effectively hiding from the press and telling them they will get a press conference if they elect her doesn't mean she can hide from non-scripted events forever.

I'm convinced all of those coughing fits are just the demon trying to escape.

Fuck i loved mystery men Janine 'die cis scum' Garofalo's existance notwithstanding

also we got to see Micheal Bay electrocuted so thats a bonus