Tension hinges on trying to avoid ONE SINGLE civilian causality

Why would they do this? Do normies care about this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11162228
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normal people do care about the lives of children, yes.

Dicks out for Harambe

It's a kino-esque choice for a cinema. It's a kino-tier joke.

fuck off back to facebook, normie. nobody wants to hear your bullcrap.

A single, solitary human life is only valuable if it is explicitly important to the overall society. That means leaders, inventors, scientists, military officers, etc. Unless you're Nicola Tesla or King George, your ass isn't important enough to risk endangering a mission just to keep you alive because muh fee fees. The good of the society as a whole, comprising the millions of people in it, is far more important then a single child.

I care about civilian casualties and find the blithe dismissal of innocent peoples' deaths as "collateral damage" disgusting.

But if this movie really puts that much emphasis on avoiding one accidental civilian death, it'll be hard to take it seriously. Especially if it's somebody powerful agonizing over it. They don't give a shit.

That is why you will never have power.

I'd rather be a poor nobody who causes no harm, than a rich somebody who makes the world a more miserable place.

I really really wished they got away and caused mass casualties but nooooooo.

I'm glad you feel that way because you don't have a choice in the matter. You are weak and will always be at the mercy of others.

Having fun, user?

You're in the same boat too, retard.

Fine by me.

Haven't seen the film but I do care about the government killing innocent people overseas.

All muslims are agents of Satan, therefore there are no innocent muslims.

I like Satan, he was always giving people options.

Which door to eternal torture?

Look I agree Muslim Terrorists are a problem but I tend to think my own government is more of a threat to my life than the muslim terrorists.

The last year you had people crying over a Gorilla being shot to save a niglet and glad a child got eaten by an alligator.

The one you're opening with your hateful life, sinner.

From Sweden are you?

Talk shit about Harambe again, nigger. A gorilla is more intelligent than a niglet.

What planet was this made on?

shitskin kids are for extra points

was it really nigg child? photos I saw looked really white (maybe just another media bullshit)

He was a nig. His mom tried to gain some sweet sympathy points after it in true nigger fashion.

No I'm from Burgerland, where the government engages in all sorts of shady shit and is incompetent in general. That and the Muslims are thousands of miles away from me so at least they'll be contained to the Middle East and Europe.

well there have been some operators and generals that have come out against drone warfare and think it does more harm than good.

It's just a stupid fucking excuse.

They actually put that on the fucking posters now? Worth as much as a elephant stamp.

Every photo I've seen the kid was clearly black.
I don't know how people saw a white kid when he's as dark as your average tarbabby.

Yeah, she's quite the shitskin, for sure.

Forgot photo.

I was talking about the kid that Harambe got shot over.

Ah, sorry.

And yeah, I love how quick sjw's changed their tune when it came out the kid was a nigger.

Seriously, how the fuck do you mistake that for white?
Did the story get published before any pictures came out or what?

Some media tend to whitewash the pictures, normally they do this with reports on criminals.

If I remember correctly, the story did indeed come out before any photos/video.

why would race matter?

Sjw's consider it "wrong think" to criticize niggers. But man were they ragging on the parents when they assumed he was white.

One of the dickbags behind Black Lives Matter was even tweeting shit about how the zoo would've had time to find a tranquilizer if the kid was black, implying they shot a gorilla cause the kid was white; it didn't matter that it was obviously cause drugs need time to take effect (and can disorient among other dangerous side effects) cause everything comes down to how blacks have it worse than they did in the pre-60s. As soon as it came out the kid was black, things were promptly deleted and damage control ensued.

Wasn't it that retarded deray nigger?

Made a straw poll, hope you fine folks will give it a visit.

strawpoll.me/11162228

Let's be real here
The gorilla didn't deserve it
That niglet is just gonna grow up and nig like all niggers do
He'll probably be on the news again 10 years from now, convicted for murder

Gorillas are endangered, user. Niggers are not.

hold on… what if harambe was some kind of minority report/timecop figure?

mind B L O W N

No, I agree.

Harambe had a hard life

If they did, we wouldn't be drone striking thousands of innocent people, including children, every year.

Yeah, my sister cried when I told her I thought the concept of acceptable losses in high stakes missions were acceptable.

Unholy quads.

Did you smack your sister for being such a whiny cunt?

I dun fucked up.

Comedy mimics life
But yes, that guy was probably a faggot