The name's Bond. James Bond

The name's Bond. James Bond.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general69/invo.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sure how I feel about James Bond being a career criminal, it's odd that they're moving in that direction.

Also it's confirmed that in that pic, the car is stolen.

lol good one.

I…. don't understand?

BLACKED

LaJAMES BLACKED

Last night you raped my sisters buns?

Bond

James Bond

I expect Isis Elbow to be playing Hitler next.

Now that I think about it Soros would make a great Bond villain.

He is a Bond villain.

He buggered my sister?

Barely evil compared to the Koch brothers.

Save them for the sequel

Last night I burger-kinged your sister?

So it would be like SPECTRE but with evil rich people. Lets see here we would have Soros, Koch Brothers, Rockefeller, Rothschild, some Chinese. Let me know if I missed anyone.

How so?

Standard liberal deflection is to blame the koch bros for everything.

They literally generate earthquakes!

The name's Bull. Jamal Bull.

Creampie, not facial.

Isn't that what Quantum was?

You nigger-burgered my sister?
I don't understand

Last night I elbow whoppered your sister

Why do people like this guy so much? I think Americans are just impressed because he's the first actor they've seen who speaks with an English accent.

Please forgive us Mr Fleming. We had no idea the world would get this cucked.

Nigger, did you forget that Hollywood is in the states? The acting training in England is vastly superior to American acting training. about 30% of all actors Hollywood are brits.

I want to watch him fuck my wife

I would normally wouldn't care that a black actor is getting a job but to be honest James Bond is a time capsule from other times and should be respected as one.

Translation: I definitely care

I thought Loki was getting the role? What is going on here?

Tom Hardy looks the part. And even he could manage the minimal dialogue. Also, as a Britbong, I must contend, most American child actors seem much better than British ones.

we wuz bond and sheeeit

I secretly slid my dark meat between your sister's buns.

is this confirmed yet? or still a rumor?

this isnt real fuck off

ahaha don't worry, we'll let you watch as all your women get bBLACKED by our superior negro cocks

Fresh meme, cool bean.

I actually want this to be real because then it'll fail at the box office. But of course, producers will keep pumping money into it so they can prove once and for all that the legendary BBC not only exists but is popular. There will be 4 Idris Elba Bond movies and each will do more poorly than the last. Then they'll "give up" and claim the world is still too racist and not ready for BBC Bond, and will attempt the shame game as they always have when their narrative isn't as successful as they want it to be.

How does it feel, poor, ugly Negro? How does it feel that after all the time and money kikes pour into lifting your sorry assess up that you still can't best white men in anything but niggerball and the hundred yard dash?

He's fluent and handsome.

I Robot and Dr. Do Little did pretty well in the box office though, and those were films where white leads were replaced by black leads.

Progressives just hype cast changes as being something revolutionary when it was done constantly before for years. It was even done in Die Hard (adaption of a book).

((White people))

((Holla Forums))

((Sensitive faggot))

not

how can you be this new?

Silly, that's Roland Deschain!

Or the Norse god Heimdall.

You nig-merica'd my sister?

I don't get it

there exists a time line where 9/11 didn't happen and the jinx spin off movie happened.

I guess we dodged a bullet.

No, Idris Elba said he didn't want to do it because he didn't want to be remembered as the black James Bond. I don't blame the guy he's talented and I think his talents can be put to use in another film.

i am de bond now

I was gonna say this.

more like out on bond

NIGGER, MY NIGGER
GIMME SOME O' DAT HAMBURGER

He is not talented. He just does roles where he is not out of his depth. Plus, you are judging him with a handicap. What you mean to say is that he is talented for a nigger.

He's got big nostrils and bloodshot eyes plus his head looks like a black sponge. Yeah real handsome.

good one m8

This fucker looks like a somali heroin addict. Can you believe this nigger probably has more money than all of us together??

I wonder if african americans are aware of white percentage of their dna… and the history of rape of nubile young black women by their ruthless white owners.
It could be that the general societal unrest and the fantasies of muh dick stem from this core truth that niggers are the product of a generational-level of cuckoldry that's probably unprecedented in world history.

Really makes you think.

Most slave owners where Jews m8.

rense.com/general69/invo.htm

He definitely doesn't have more money than me, and even on the off chance that he did, he's still a coon.

I, Robot has almost nothing to do with the book beyond the title and the fact there's robots. In fact, the closest to a lead is Dr Calvin, but she's changed from a balanced, flawed character into a 30-something pair of tits for Will Smith to rescue. It did well because people would pay to see Will Smith back before he was doing incredibly shit films like After Earth, and it was a generic action movie so plebs loved it.

It was a shitty Eddie Murphy remake back when he was stealing other white people scripts like The Nutty Professor and putting his own spin on it (read: make protagonist and his family black then pad out with shallow fart humor). It did well because people would pay to see Murphy back before he was doing incredibly shit films like Norbit, and it was a generic family comedy movie with animals that talk so kids loved it.

It's not even a matter of progressives really, it's just plebs need something to distract them or their shitty kids, and they'll see whatever's got a name they recognize and don't hate. Once Elbow fucks up with a few really bad films or shows and his career starts to dip, he'll end up in the same place as Smith and Murphy and the rest.

They were still cucked regardless.

This would explain some of their shittyness (jew genes+ low IQ) as well as their love of marxism.

His whole career is about stealing white roles. He only gets work because it's the current year.