Yfw you realize the zodiac killer was real

wtf that shit actually happened? what a fucking madman

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theories#Foreign_government_foreknowledge
archive.is/bvvib
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was real man. He was always real, go read a history textbook on it or something.

I pity you

Let me guess, nukes are fake, the theory of relativity is fake, the Earth is flat, the holocaust never happened, Jews did 9/11, chemtrails are population control, death isn't real, skin isn't real, every terrorist attack that has ever happened in human history that will ever happen for all eternity was or will be a falseflag attack, Occam's razor is a Jewish plot to stop people from believing your hyper rational theories, distance is an illusion because to move 1 mile you have to first move 1/2 a mile and before that 1/2 of that distance and so on and so you have to travel an infinite number of small steps and clearly you can't move an infinite distance right? Did I miss anything?

Are you fucking blind?

Nice try, Chaim.

we have to do something about this.

Ok, so riddle me this
You realize the Iraq War maintained U.S. hegemony via the petrodollar, it wasn't primarily to benefit Israel, so on top of having no proof you have no motive, unless you're arguing Jews have a good motive to maintain U.S. hegemony, and they did 9/11 in order to give the U.S. a justification to protect its own power.

Relax and just let it happen.

ree normies out etc. etc.

I love what the political shitposting has done to Holla Forums. Now you can post any low effort shit and tons of retarded keyboard warriors will eat it up and fight each other.

Deport Melania.

9/11 terrorists were merely tools. The attack would have never happened if ZOG didn't want to. Several intelligence agencies warned US about plane attacks. This is not a rumor. It's even mentioned in Jewpedia. The least Bush could have done is make airlines lock the cockpit.

This is a must-watch fun and informative video.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theories#Foreign_government_foreknowledge

Are you for fucking real right now

This is obviously a joke thread.
Taking this seriously and stressing out about it is entirely your own fault and I pity you for shortening your own lifespan over inane imageboard shitposting.

I bet he and Son of Sam are up there, chilling in heaven with Zodiac's qt slave girls and Sam's demon dogs.

Search for East Area Rapist/Original Nightstalker and prepare to be scared outta ya fucken mind

Oh my sweet summer child

It hit the mainstream news

archive.is/bvvib

Looks more like Hillary Clinton if I am honest.

You're more full of shit than her diaper.

Well, the general narrative that Jews are hellbent on destroying the West is incompatible with the idea they want to help the U.S. maintain its power (even though the latter makes sense since the U.S. protects Israel.)

Get the fuck out, jew.

Clappistan is a Jewish Colony, which explains why burger memelenials are literally brain damaged.

I think the idea is that they are destroying Western culture while building up Western military power.

Um… what?

He might be talking about the idea that serial killers aren't random loners killing people for no coherent reason, but actually directed agents of a conspiracy that wants to terrorize people into welcoming more intrusive and restrictive law & order.

Maybe.

Hey, maybe the idea that serial killers aren't random loners killing people for no coherent reason, but actually directed agents of a conspiracy that wants to terrorize people into welcoming more intrusive and restrictive law & order, is actually a theory advocated by the gubmint so you won't believe there are actually dangerous and murderous people in society.

Who knows? At this point, everything is a conspiracy!
Not really. Some people are simply bad

Go on, i'm listening…

It's okay fams I've got a counter-meme.
It's better because Bernie is actually old enough.

I've seen this meme too but yeah I can believe it. Though would good ol Bernie be able to pass himself off as the unabomber?

I am the zodiac killer and I'm living in Serbia now, ask me anything.

It was Ted Cruz.

I find it hard to believe that The Zode would stand meekly by while fat black women take over his campaign event.