Hey big guy. 1 ticket, 1 large soda and popcorn. The usual, right?

"Big guy" huh? Heh…. Well, I may be well over 800 pounds, fuckface, but you know what you are?

You're nothing. Nothing but a

Dirty

FUCKING

NIGGER

No thanks

YOU FORGOT THE BUNCHA CRUNCH

I don't go to theaters anymore; haven't for years.

I just can't stand the experience. The drinks and food are outrageously priced, the commercials are long and annoying, and you can't go to the bathroom without bumping past 20 people sitting in their seats.

uuuu

WOW, what a hunk! I can totally understand why so many white women are attracted to fine black men like that. I mean, white men don't stand a chance!

FOR YOU

It's pretty cozy, I'd never go to a recent release.

i think one of the greatest tragedies in american history was failing to incorporate the five civilized native tribes into the country. they had houses, they farmed, they held slaves, and they actively tried. i'm not going to defend coal burners, but given the current state of blacks in america, i think mocking the ones that try is just bad form.

Hey, man. After you get off work, would you like to come home with me and fuck my wife?

Cuckposters and maisieniggers need to go
>>>/oven/

OP, when someone calls you a big guy they mean you are a morbidly obese sack of shit.

case in point.

this

dont make me laugh

NO TWIZZLERS?!?!?!?!

h-here's your t-t-tip…

wait what

Y-you too.

Holy shit user what a dick

I actually really like it now when people remember my usual. Don't forget two straws so you can fuck my girlfriend.

I can't eat popcorn nor drink soda while I'm wearing the mask, you dumb negro.

I eat a sub sandwich that I make at home.

I also make my own chocolate coated honeycomb candy when I go the theater. I also bring a handgun. As for a drink I usually bring water or make my own cola but I don't make my own cola to much anymore.

tfw your theatre just adopted a no singles policy

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE LOUIS!

I never thought of that. How the fuck did Bane eat?

can you seriously not go 2 hours without pissing and shitting?

I've never been able to sit through a movie at a theater without having to go piss. I guess it's the drinks.

Maybe you have diabetes?

but I'm skinny

If you're well hydrated you should be pissing quite a bit, also it's unhealthy to not shit at least 3 times a day.

You don't need to be fat to have diabetes man, and it's not always caused by dietary choices.

Nah mon, soda be an evilclot trick of de white man!

Yeah but grape soda lmao

He shoved it through his ass.

I'm just sitting here wondering what the fuck is up with Holla Forums's obsession with niggers. They aren't that fascinating, yet every thread either begins with, or devolves into discussion about them.

Yeah ok bud I've shat 1-2 times a day for my entire life, I think you need to stop eating so much.

What flavor?

Does that actually exist?

I have a pretty healthy diet and I've only ever had to go twice at most.

The few goons left decided to take up residence here.

It's either that, or Louis CK gets really bored and starts posting about niggers so he can get more material to his favorite fap folder.

What the fuck do you put all that in? are you a grill using a huge handbag or are you wearing those Cargo pants with 15 big ass pockets?

For some reason Holla Forums seems to think talking about niggers will somehow make Holla Forumsacks leave, even though Holla Forums is literally half dedicated to talking about niggers.

3 times? are you mad!?

Get bend

I remember a guy like that. It was pretty funny when we had to stand in formation for hours.

Rookie mistake, go to 10am - 1pm screenings on weekdays the places are fucking abandoned.

Although i work Wednesday to sunday so mondays and tuesdays are mine… it's better than weekends IMO i dont have to deal with fucking crowds at places like the supermarket or mothers and father not taking their snot nosed spawn in hand because the little shits are in school or preschool

The best thing about having patrician taste is the fucking retards stay away from the movies I like, the only people in the theater are people who are there to watch a movie (like minded people) there is no talking at all in those sessions

That's how i know your full of shit, those theaters were empty