Any of you guys like to cook? Recommend any good cooking shows?

Any of you guys like to cook? Recommend any good cooking shows?

I'm poor as fuck, so I cook a lot. I try to make a few special meals every month, try something I've never made before you know. So I'm subscribed to a lot of cooking shows on youtube.

Cooking With Dog features a sweet old Japanese gramma who's a professional chef cooking various Japanese-style dishes with her well-behaved poodle Francis.

DeerMeatForDinner follows an attractive married aryan couple who hunt professionally, and subsequently hunt much of what they cook, so the have episodes on cooking stuff like gator meat, deer, fresh-caught crab, etc. It's great because on top of teaching you how to prepare the stuff, they tell you how to catch and transport it some of the time as well.

BBQ Pit Boys is a bunch of good ol' boys cooking all sorts of stuff out on the grill, frequently in the wilderness and on the cheap. The guy narrating it goes through the same lines practically every episode, "Welcome to BBQ Pit Boys dot com" "We're eatin' good tonight, Martha." "Uh-oh, it's the food police." "We're teaching you how to make _ and it's real easy to do." "It's GOOD (pronounced 'guud')" and "This'll upset the vegemanics/vegematics/vegenatics" the stuff they make looks pretty damn delicious.

Feat of Fiction basically has recipes for foods from various works of fiction. Sometimes they take liberties with what the recipe would be, and they update infrequently. Still, can't argue with the presentation.

Brothers Green Eats and HellthyJunkFood both teach you how to replicate the flavor of items from fast food places. The Brothers are kind of hipsters, but their show also focuses a lot on making leftovers better and cooking on the cheap.

ITKMan's more obscure, makes mostly Asian food.

"Gamer Eats" is a playlist on the MetalJesusRocks channel. The guy who makes the stuff with him "Drunken Master Paul" is a professional chef, and the focus is foods you can eat while gaming without getting your hands dirty. So stuff like for instance, cornbread in a cup with chili.

YoYoMax12 makes mostly desert dishes, and while it all looks delicious I eat pretty healthy so I don't make the stuff on her channel very often, still it's good to know *how*.

And if you don't know who Gordon Ramsay is, get out my face.

I know who is was, but who he is now is a hack.
Every show he does now a days is rigged, he is just wall dressing.
Only thing worth watching anymore are the youtube vids on his channel, or Great Escape.

The stuffing in that gator episode looked fucking delicious. If I had a giant grill and could easily acquire gators, I'd definitely replicate that recipe.

oh shit nigger what are you doing?
>>>/ck/7095

Martha Stewart
Giada De Laurentiis
Dinner and a Movie

wew

people eating alligator and pretending to like it are fucking stupid. it tastes like mud and ass, just like eel does. Don't fucking pretend its good like that shark shit they bury for a year, dig up and serve at parties in iceland.

im so sick of assholes who take a food that tastes like literal shit, cooking it a certain way so you taste slightly less than shit, then calling it a delicacy. its still shit.

Fuck off alligator, you deserve to be eaten you evolutionary dead end

You mean
ULTIMATE LIFE-FORM

You mean
COOKED ON A GRILL

Yankee detected, fried alligator is the tastiest shit this side of the Mississippi.

I'd rather go into the >>>/oven/

The fuck are you talking about?
BBQ eel is amazing, and alligator tastes great too.

I bet you've had eel like twice, and alligator once.
Probably at some grease bar road stop set up to attract normies into thinking they are having some nice authentic Louisiana cooking that's actually made by some border hopper who thought he was heading to California but ended up in the swamps.
And some chain sushi joint made for hipster faggots to feel cultured for paying 40 dollars for a California roll.

no, it tastes like river mud. what you think is good is probably tilapia filets that the restaurant pretends is alligator but isnt, like putting "alligator" in parenthesis or shortening it to g8r or some other trick

no i literally catch and eat them myself, they taste like river mud. dont pretend they are good

same people who eat fucking roadkill or deer meat with the suet fat untrimmed and pretend the gamey taste is delightful rather than puke inducing

Obviously someone who doesn't properly process a deer is in for a bad time.
Doesn't mean gamey meat tastes bad however, in fact I like rich meat like deer, boar, and the like.
I've gone hunting for them quite often down where I live.

In fact, take that as a good sign that you're probably preparing the alligator and eel incorrectly.
I mean, if you just kill a wild animal, skin it, and toss it on a grill without putting so much as salt and pepper on it, then of course it's going to taste exactly like where you got it from you fucking moron.

And I responded without even having to call you a blatant liar.

I've only had gator once, and I thought it was alright. Of course it was fried, so that probably helped a bit. I thought it tasted like chicken that had been sitting in an aquarium.

Nigger, fuck off, you've never even been to Louisiana, I bet.

Joy of Baking. I bake a couple of times a week, and Stephanie has some great recipes, and doesn't use cups like a fucking pleb.

What do you think of Ainsley Harriott and his cooking? Is he good, or just a meme?

all t.v. chefs are bad cooks, but ainsley is alright. His latest prgramme is breddy gud. While in iceland, he was even asked if he was native.

Anybody familiar with Nigella Lawson?

don't mind me, just being the comfiest cooking show

was right. nice tits tho