Inb4 pleb leddit memeia

I missed you, you unself-aware annoyance

Have we just discovered where all the cucks come from? I thought it was Sweden before, but now everything makes sense.

I watched Blair Witch when it was released (before most of you faggots where born) and quite enjoyed it.
I agree though that it doesn't work in [Current Year] anymore and frankly it never really worked on rewatching. It's a movie you watched once, enjoyed it and then moved on.

I thought it was a neat movie, but it was also frustrating

Yeah it was frustrating. The characters were dumb annoying cunts and the ending felt like they didn't actually know how to end it so they did that shit

It was certainly unique, cheap and experimental. Kind of reminded me of Evil Dead 1. Kids will obviously laugh it off, but the finale scared my shit in the 90s.

But I never got around to watch the sequel (s?). Anything noteworthy about them?

Only watched the first sequel and it was shit. Original worked because the found footage gimmick hadn't been done to death yet, now it's just a tired IP they're trying to squeeze a few nostalgia shekels out of.

Dude, it's meaningless buzzword name-calling, like everything else

superior

they come from reddipol

And there's nothing you can do about it handsome

There aren't seriously going to give this piece of shit thumbs up are they…

The Blair Witch Project is a good horror film tbh.

At the end he basically tells every millennial to go rent or buy it.

Because he wants to see if millenials would find it scary

*pretty

I think they're spot on about distractions. We've had a few discussions with the conclusion that invoking horror is really hard with modern technology, distractions and such.

The second was raped by the studio during production, and during editing. It was supposed to be a meta on horror/the first movie itself.
The studio bought the first movie and thus couldn't fuck it up with editing.

A hipster filmschool faggot likes a movie about hipster filmschool faggots.

Shocking.

what did you mean by this?

I don't get it. I'm a "millenial" and I saw it in movies back then.

He wanted people (in their early 20s specifically), to watch it and comment on how they felt about it. He figured they might be desensitized by other horror movies/found-footage movies who show a lot more than blair witch did

They sure as hell wouldn't make a kid's show like this today.

Hey, it's that show from those guys from Reddit! LOL so funny!

Glad you liked it :)))

What's not to like about Reddit? All the offensive and triggered content is filtered, you can check everyone's karma so you know who's popular and who's not, and mods are awlays diligent to do their jobs! I love me somre Reddit and some Red Letter Media!

Glad you like it :)))

Did it scare you?

yeah but do they do it for free?

Mike got caught up in the moment and sucked some mouse dick out of excitement because he's autistic but with all this time since to rewatch and consider TFA for review I honestly can't imagine the Plinkett video being anything than a huge massive diarrhea shit all over it. Maybe even more than the prequels. He's going to roast it for being a jewy, hackneyed garbage fire and after he does you'll sneak back in here and act like you were a fan all along.

Or it'll be like the Star Trek '09 review where he'll overanalyze it as a cynical yet effective product

Now you're just being silly

SOME CAPS.

wat
He's posted in literally every RLM thread without fail for at least a year at this point.

I didn't see in a few recent related threads

You didn't wait long enough then.

I waited for you long enough

But I don't post anything noteworthy, and 13 minutes isn't anywhere near waiting long enough on a board as slow as this.

Also I'm sure the autist sleeps, so he's not always going to post the maymay instantly.

Why is Jay such a slut?

Why does he taunt me so?

Oh wow, I just realized it was like 30 minutes.
Still, that's nothing.
I've made posts here that didn't get replies until two or three days later.

Shit, it was 13 minutes.
I'm getting my post times mixed up, sorry about that.

Part 2 of that one was all about its plot holes and shitty sets. He held back on Ghostbusters too and still got shit about the science man vid from the reddit crowd + it's got to be burning his ass that a dumb hoe like comic girl 19 has 100k more subs than him even though she does literally nothing except have tits. No, with TFW I think we're finally going to see Mike "the one man reich" taking his final form.

They say the movie almost justifies the "always filming even in danger" trope, but don't found footage movies almost always have this bs about wanting to preserve what happened? Like a slightly less exaggerated version of Randy Marsh in that South Park episode.

I'm not like you, kid. My life is not about following e-celebs/friend simulators on youtube.
If you think this is just about TFA then you are wrong. RLM is generally getting worse.
You're just too much of a blind fanboy to realize it.

K. My prediction about the next Plinkett vid being goat still stands though.

I still wish it wasn't TFA, i'm sick of hearing about

That movie

I get with what they're saying about the whole fear of the unkown but I still am not scared of this film. To me its okay and has some interesting ideas and a scary end. The problem I have is how insufferable the people are in the film.

The movie never ended up scaring me, I just spent the run time trying to figure out what the witch or whatever was

Were they trying to shill disney star cucks again? In a completely unrelated video?

just what the fuck is kike's problem?

TPM is better than most of the Hollywood crap he gives a pass to on Half in the Bag.

I wouldn't care if it was just an opinion. The problem is, they shat on it in the first 1 second of a completely unrelated video.

They were making a funny

It was a funny that got beaten into the ground years ago.