I hate this fucking board and how it has become the millenials favorite board of all time...

I hate this fucking board and how it has become the millenials favorite board of all time. It perfectly encapsulates their narcissism by creating a stand-in for their idealized version of themselves. The auteur filmmakers who are a victim of the evil mediocre film industry. It is so appropriate that a well connected Chilean jew is idolized by it, the perfect combination of 'never dealing with adversity in their lives' along with that classic jewish persecution/superiority complex. The entire board is a meme. Its a fantasy. But millennials love it because they all think they are this misunderstood genius who will one day be an adored kino genius. Fuck this board.

Hate yourself.

Da fuq is up with this millenial buzzword? The nigger-fuckers are not trendy anymore?

Fuck this copypasta shit. I am gonna cum in your face OP.

me first :3

so true. Millennials are the worst generation. utterly worthless

t. millenial

you mean you want to cum on OP's fave first or you want user to cum on you first?
or both?

Why would I want to cum on someone? That's gay. I want user to cum on me

but you ARE gay, user

user wanting to suck dick isn't gay, stop projecting onto me and start cumming on me

So does millennial mean "born after 1999"? If yes, then fuck you too.

ITT: millennials

Yeah, everybody knows it's not gay if you don't love the other guy.

Someone here speaks from experience

Why wouldn't you speak about something from experience? I don't want to listen to people who don't know what they're talking about. Now cum in my mouth

When I grow up, I'm gonna shoot lasers out of my hands, just like Sonic Tidus X does, because I'm a hero, and he says that that's all it takes to win! That and Twitter friends, who will always be there for you.

I bet you have scripts enabled too you terrible awful little man.

Fuck off.

This has been another Fine American Greatpost brought to you by Fine American Greatposter. Fine American Greatposter: For all your Greatposting needs.

wtf I hate OP now

you fucking savage nigger, you deserve to be forcefed the kind of garbage you are getting now, endless shekel wars, you should be last in the human centipede

you want to talk about kikes, then lets talk about how they jewed the chilean jew out of dune and have been using bits and pieces of it ever since.

the chilean even has the fucking artistic decency to be thankful for these morsels, when what he really should be doing is tearing down the fucking temple and burying these fucking heathens

there is rarely even a thread about him here, also "never dealing with adversity" what are you talking about burgernigger kill yourself.

Im going to make a thread about him soon but I cant yet, I still need to process the fucking tragedy of it all and I say that as someone that is extremely skeptical of any kind of "counterculture" because I know whos usually behind it. Also why is your angus so peppered you feg theres rarely a thread about him here

t. Chilean Jew

IA here holy shit

No, it means "born after 1980", making it a ridiculously over-general redundant term which zero descriptive property. Perfect for the current world of newspeak of course.

What the fuck? I thought millennials were under 29?

No, its retardedly general and includes all of Gen Y on up.

i thought millennials were the ones born after 2000, as it would be logical to suppose from the name

Yes and that would make sense, but that's not what it means, because its a term made up by Baby Boomers & Gen X to distinguish 'us vs them'.

pottery.