Jared Leto Joker is a canon domestic Abuser

Can someone explain this shit too me? I work at a Hot topic. Jared Leto joker is like a more marketable Loki. Girls are eating worst Joker up.

Of course a milquetoast boi like you wouldn't get it ;)

Fixed that for you. Now you can delete the thread.

All females could literally tattoo "please dominate me and put me in my place" on their foreheads and beta fedoras still wouldn't get to message.

If This is what girls are into. I'm going full homo.

That video is like a parody of what producers think is hip and cool among kids

I take back all my Justin bieber gay jokes because of Jared Leto.

dank selection bias fam.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Every woman adores a Fascist,
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you.

Perhaps that was his plan all along

Well, which is it? I just came over from /reddipol/ and I wanna get the groupthink right.

That's never going to be a meme.

Being a halfwit from Holla Forums your confusion is understandable. See, in the case of 50 Shades you had an obscure Twilight inspired fanfic that hit a nerve and grew virally among female readers, Hymiewood had no choice but to make it into a movie since it was literally money in the bank. In the case of Suicide Squad you have a movie that was cut to hell and reshot to downplay the joker character + targeted with hit pieces by every major outlet, yet still broke BO records and will probably be the highest selling DVD of the year. It's the difference between what people actually want and what the hand wringing, parasitic kikes want to feed them. Do women really want a strong man who tells them what to do and won't hesitate to smack them if they get out of line? No goys! Women really want a sensitive, groveling beta who respects their feelings and individuality, a boyfriend who if tested will just sit on his hands or maybe even lock himself in the bathroom and cry. Cucks like you are so used to this now it's probably triggering to watch any movie where the female can't beat the guy in arm wrestling, meanwhile the same girls who wouldn't fuck you for a million dollars go on with same biological instincts for nesting, finding a strong provider etc they've had since the beginning of time. Trump may not reverse all of it overnight but he's definitely going to be a great first step.

Joker's design is better in that video clip and I'll disagree with anyone that tells me the movie version of Leto was better.

Less tattoo memes, less edgy shit, less looking at his teeth grilles.

Also, OP, he's always abused everyone he's wih, and HQ was literally turned into a villain because of his abuse, you fucjig mongoloid. Though it pains me, the SS depiction of her transition was actually fairly accurate.

thats your containment board, now fuck off

He looks like a faggot. I doubt he could control a major crime organisation.

this, someone would just beat the shit out of him then fuck him in the ass

I have literally had it up to here with this fucking bullshit. Absolutely nothing but cancer day in and out. I will destroy this board with my bare hands if that what it takes to cleanse the dying soul of this once great site. Your era of relentless shitposts ends here because I am no longer going to stand for this bullshit. I remember a time when Holla Forums cared about kino, I remember a time when Holla Forums had quality posts, I remember a time when Holla Forums wasn't flooded with cancerous fucking shitposts, I remember a time when Holla Forums was a vigilant stronghold against capeshit, not an enabler of it, and I am going to bring those times back if I have to track every one of you down to do it. Remember your times shitposting here fondly, because I am the chemo to your cancer. Your cancerous posts are about to go into remission. Fuck all of you.

^ What the fuck was his problem?

Good luck with that. Mods will find some excuse to ban you for being "off-topic".

That's amazing.

You're an idiot.

Why would they know of any other joker? Even the dark knight movies were so long ago that they have escaped the main stream.

Women like to be dominated though they rarely would admit it

No fuck you

bad news user

If I were to guess, it's thanks to his intelligence, nihilism and a wicked sense of humor.

really makes you think

It's funny how I don't even have to make it to "reddipol" to tell it's you anymore.

You wrote all of that out in response to a goon who doesn't give a shit about anything but getting (you)'s.

Thanks for the pasta.
Now go full autist and try to start a board war so the rest of us can have a laugh.

>>>/tele/

Because people are vain. Women like being treated rough in bed and slapped. Try that in public though.

It's easy as shit to spam boards though

As far as I can see he only does it on /newsplus/ and Holla Forums.
I don't go to either Holla Forums boards though.

Regardless, with a site as slow as Holla Forums it's obvious when it's only one guy forcing a meme, especially when it only gets posted during certain times of the day.

women are only happy when you put them in their place. if you ever have a gf you might learn this.

Half the lyrics don't even make sense

Holy shit I was still happily baneposting.

Why even live?

Here you go

This is the worst kind of newfag shite, kindly fuck off. I dont care about politics but your clearly not used to anonymous. I see people on Holla Forums every day comparing both big political circlejerk boards to reddit, and with good reason.

So you can be the next joker user

this is easily explained. many women enjoy being abused and beaten, and they want someone who realistically would beat their ass on a regular basis, but their fantasy also involves the delusion that they're special enough to the guy that he wouldn't do it to them.
this is where the "bad boy" thing came from, and that last part is nothing more than plausible deniability so they can still cry victimhood when he chews them up like a piece of gum and throws them away, and they don't love him anymore.

All females are retarded, horrid, trash. Once vat-grown babies become a reality, they'll die off.

lol no

It's so incredibly obvious you're alone.
You can't even get one or two other anons to try and force memes with you.
I'm sorry you're alone even among one of the most autistic boards on the site.

Sure, why not.

And if you need to stick your dick in something, you can get a cloned female with it's brain replaced with a cybernetic one, so it won't shit-talk you.

Sorry I couldn't find the original (WWII) non-techo one.

They should have gotten Sting to play Joker.

Joker sting was the best TNA character

Better than Broken Matt Hardy?

He would have been really good, IMO

Sting can't be the Joker; he's the Crow.

C'mon user that's the pinnacle of American culture.

Wow did his music career crash and burn that fast?