= Lego Considers Tr-8r a more profitable character than Finn, Rey and Captain phasma

= Lego Considers Tr-8r a more profitable character than Finn, Rey and Captain phasma
Will Disney at least try to attempt to reverse the damage JEW JEW Abrams casting done? No wants to buy toys of the new characters.

#WheresRey

>>>Holla Forums10564009
lel

My son wanted a Finn, Poe, and Kylo. Funnily enough he showed no interest in Rey or any of the other new characters.

What did your sons father think about it?

wat? He just said his kid had no interest in any of other toys.

My son's father's boyfriend thinks its great for him to have a strong male role model.

I just couldn't resist, don't bully.

Cucks tend to see fellow Cucks wherever they look. They cannot fathom the idea of a white dude reproducing

what the fuck I hate star wars now

Pro tip, champ: it won't, your company is doomed, and so do you

ruined meme tbh

I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who thinks marketing on Holla Forums will have any effect at all.

Then why's your wife's son playing with a nigger toy?

Kids play with gorillas and orcs and shit. Don't be a retard.

So wait, are all the stormtroopers niggers now?

what in the blue hell memes aren't fun anymore man

wtf I hate memes now

The movie explained why they aren't clones, even though in the OT it's clear they aren't clones

Didn't some Imperial First Order Officer say something about how his "batch" never showed signs of behavioral problems after he deserted?
Implies they have several different strains for cloning.

WAITER

Kylo Ren says maybe they should go back to clones.

It's unclear what the advantages and disadvantages are of clones vs recruits. I guess