LOL

LOL
No seriously where the joke? It's just Brad jones showing off how much Donald Trump Triggers him. How that funny? That's like posting a Nu-male crying video to get back at someone.( yes this is actually a thing.)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cow/res/224567.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop spamming shit tier ecelebs you mope

What the fuck is a mop?

What the odds this is Brad jones and Doug Walker future?
8ch.net/cow/res/224567.html

Just, why? A view is a view, despite whether it's "ironic" or not.

More views = more shekels

What the fuck happen to linkara? His face screams diabetes. He went from regular obesity too movie Bob fat.

Keep it up, you guys are breaking records :^)

I'm not usually one to be a webm fag but if someone could just get a highlight reel of 2-3 minutes of the cringy stuff so I don't have to give him a click that would be great

You are what you eat.

What's the odds linkara shallowed a gallon of cum by now?

who?

Shocking.

E-Celeb

I just figured - why isn't there an archive.is style honknet website where you'd link a youtube video, and the site would rip it make it temporarily watchable from their server?

As for the video which I actually watched, because site I mentioned does not exist, and you're a faggot who can't webm, eh, I don't see him being any more bitching than your average not-Trump-supporter. Actually, it's so mild that it might just as well be a trump hater parody.
He is being quite the bitch about people commenting on his videos, though. Oh the humanity, how does anybody dare contradict his opinion or correct his facts, or share trivia.

I watch youtube videos straight from the terminal with mpsyt. If you're a wincuck, you can still use youtube-dl.

Is he still a Channel Awesome personality?

>>>/waifuist/

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door

Trump is the joke, and the joke's on you.

So he should be a penis by now.

lol

oh i get it so they fit in the ashtray because they got ovened
took me a while

Virtually none of the media mocking Donald Trump makes actual jokes. Most of it is just calling him names or making fun of an imaginary version of his body.

yeah. cuckservatives and the left made fun of him for having small 'hands' and when he made a light-hearted reference to it they started saying DONALD TRUMP KEEPS TALKING ABOUT HIS BIG DICK IN THE DEBATES

Indeed he is. One of the most cucked ones too, might I add.

HMMMMM….

Yeah. His Trump hatred is barely the problem, it's how he deals with critique that has become unbearable as of late. He's had the actually shtick for a while but now he's embodied it as Linkara. Even got Phelous in on it as well as Toby Fair. His recent action is to have it influence his work and put it in his reviews or vlogs. I guess that is what happens when you integrate twitter into your life. You make every little thing to be an attack on you that you can't tell genuine comments from the trolls. Spoony being the worst of them.

He's going to get you. Don't. Tell him. How. To play. The game.

Spoony: The Motion Picture when??

Why do people still like this sniveling runt asshole

Flipping burgers and going to a low rent apartment alone is a more dignified existence.

Have you joined Church Awesome?

How do I type that sound Fozzie Bear makes?

wakka wakka wakka?

If it wasn't for the women. Would linkara be the biggest fat ass at channel awesome? Even sage lost more weight than he gain.

Guess that will do

you faggots have your own general for these autists

well its been documented he has a thing for chicken tenders.

would you believe when he started out he was actually pretty skinny and spoke with a waifish whispering voice.

No one, not two, but THREE!

THREE OUTRAGEOUS STRAWMEN CHARACTERS!

AH AH AAAAHHHH!

(and fuck you film brain counts too)

wow brad looks kinda like a wuss in his younger years. When was this?

spoony hasnt used twitter in 2 days im worried now

YEAR OF THE SPOONTANG!

Do you think he'll ever come out of the closet?

What's wrong with her face?

She has Downs syndrome.

Lindsay Ellis needs to be gangbanged back to her senses.

HMMMMMMMM….

Anybody else remember those old memes of the brony meetups where we would give the sad faggots wacky nicknames? This picture is screaming for that. Cancer Carol in the back there looks like she needs a laugh.

is that a kingdom hearts necklace?

What are your opinions on the Critic's Alvin in the chipmunk review?

Heres the video incase you missed it

It's a wheelbarrow for dirt.

so thats when she dressed as powergirl.

Loose canon probably the name of Lindsay cunt after all those abortions in the name of a liberal arts degree.

Lupa without makeup eating fatty food…..

All that wasted food

Why do watermarks have to ruin every image on the internet these days?

they're a meme, keep up grandpa

Well back in my day we actually had to make things ourselves, instead of using some canned meme website, and everyone would shit on you if you posted an image with a watermark. A lot of old imageboard etiquette is completely dead actually, and few people probably remember or think about it. In any case, being anti-watermark is something that should come back in style I think. There are far more people doing it than before and low-quality images are spreading.

I actually watch Sage, I can stomach him a lot easier than Noah or Doug combined