Big drama at adult swim. So Hyde got in trouble for offering a bounty to whoever gets in the news promoting the MDE...

Big drama at adult swim. So Hyde got in trouble for offering a bounty to whoever gets in the news promoting the MDE. Some kid threatened to shoot up his schoo. The AS thought it was funny but he was told to stop that shit. Another strike. Enter bernstein the epitome of private school jewish kid, and you cannot believe what a baby this guy is. Conference call for two hours with his cohorts running off lists of tweets and how 'I've never experienced so much antisemitism in my entire life.' Nigga was tattling to daddy, except having major institutional power backing him, with a direct line to god. So there he is with 60-70 year old jewish elders on the conference line talking about 'tweets about dead Jews and fingers'. The old jews have no idea what the fuck is going on and said look, are they supporting Donald Trump on air or not? That was where they drew the line. So I shit you not then Sam has to come on the line and apologize to Bernstein in front of everyone and saying to remove the videos, it's all only for fun, it's satire. Eric Andre said 'I told you.' Adult swim exec said 'I hope you know what the fuck you're doing'. Basically I would be shocked at this point if S2 happens. They pretty much did not expect a jew with that much connection coming against them that quickly.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/JosephBernstein
archive.is/jzwWy
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-04-28-claims-about-decline-west-are-‘exaggerated’
borgenproject.org/birth-rates-decrease-as-people-rise-out-of-poverty/
blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690
etinside.com/?p=16424
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/the-fight-for-the-alt-right-the-rising-tide-of-ideological-autism-against-big-tent-supremacy/
archive.is/rE5Op
archive.is/CIqmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you the adult swim friend?

Best thing to happen to MDE tbh.

Too deep for adult swim tbh

yes I'm the guy who leaked the trouble with Eric Andre who has taken a back seat, he is not fully on board with Bernstein since when people come against AS, the comedy card temporarily overtakes the jew card. The thing with Andre is he has his own career in mind and hides behind a layer of irony so he knows just the line to walk but has made his distaste of MDE clear, just not for buzzfeed to be the one to do it.

always hated that faggot, glad to know it wasn't unwarranted.

fugg. i didnt get to finish watching it either. did anybody mirror it?

You are literally making shit up with ZERO SOURCES.

You are trying to cause drama with ZERO SOURCES.

such is the nature of leaks, faggot.

Post a pic of your nose from a perpendicularly angle to your face and then I'll believe you.

im not op, dingus.

How was I supposed to know?

what, its my fault youre leaped to conclusions.

OP literally has zero proof and we are supposed to even believe him?

Move along goyim, nothing to see here!

It's most likely Charles on 8ch duty.

He sounded like a monkey

He sounded like a fucking goose! Get the 12ga and pump the fucker full of bird shot, Jesus Christ!

so what exactly was said on twitter? im not a homosex so i dont visit such places.

oh, so sam didnt say anything on twitter, hes just pulling a literally who. got it.

hi joe

the pronoun in that sentence was in reference to the jew, sam.

that one is my fault though for using shit grammar.

legit AF reddit.com/user/JosephBernstein

these faggots want to be rebels on the edge of tech news but someone prank calls him and he acts like a fucking woman
grow some balls you commie jew fuck

im honestly surprised he doesnt have a reddit account, all things considered.

Joe is a typical leftist pussy. He constantly dishes shit at people but is unable to take one spec of it in return.

Everyone should attempt to their lives more miserable so that people like him would know his place.

Ill believe it when I see it

That is pretty common but when you have the entire power of the media behind you things get dangerous.

EVERY TIME

its kind of disturbing how compartmentalized peoples brains are, or at least the attempt of compartmentalizing the human brain. Everything has to be for "this" or "that" trend or politic. Things can't just stand on their own anymore.

Most people are ISFJ or ESFJ

Meaning their entire value judgment system is based on categorizing things at the most surface level.

IN, or ENs are the smart ones who see behind the curtain

Back to Buzzfeed Joe

It seems weird to make enemies with a dangerous radical like Sam Hyde but guess that's a defining trait amongst jews

woah man like why can we just see things for what they are #wow #woah
Nothing exists in and of itself, everything is a reaction, a ripple. People will always seeks something to identify with, if you've actually convinced yourself you're "above it" somehow no prize awaits you but the end of your pointless genetic line

Does charlss really have the time to shitpost between his construction job and CS:GO killstreaks?

AS needs MDE more than MDE needs AS. The hijinks will continue.

No one's on your side anymore lolspergatarian

literally who

This.
Fake sides in a proxy war. Whoever wins, we lose.

literally me tbh

Carefull, now someone has to pull out poorly made MSpaint images to prove you wrong

I watched all the world peace episodes, and the video about this "contest" was in the related videos.

I really need money, so I racked my brain trying to come up with something that would be funny, but I'm not familiar enough with MDE (I mean, I've seen like six of his other videos, mostly the stuff he does out in public confronting SJWs) and decided none of what I could come up with would be good.

The main issue was that Sam specifically said whatever you do has to be legal, and I couldn't think of anything that would be legal, funny and make the news. I thought about defacing some billboards, but I don't know if that would make the news. Thought about putting up some "lost dog" posters with Same on them, but that would require an investment. I thought about getting some lite brites and repeating a variation of the Mooninite incident (the moonman incident, perhaps?) but that's just re-using someone else's joke.

The 24th rolled around and I hadn't settled on anything so I put the contest out of my mind.

What the hell is going on in that mp4?

Anyone have the one where a Canadian is talking shit then he ends his ramble by saying he's going to suck a dog's dick?

They're pretty terrifying tbh.

haha what a story mark

Charls recorded audio books I thought

Looks like the alt-right is going to have its own holocaust soon too

the only people who actually claim to be "alt-right" are The Daily Stormer (which the Jews have indicated "don't write articles about", seriously, they'll talk about sites with a fourth of TDS's hits instead) and a bunch of Twitterfags.
It's a meme, not an actual group.

So, what is Eric's actual problem with MDE?
It can't be "political humour" because he does that shit as well.

>>>/jojo/

Joe would be literally celebrating the fact that OP said world peace wont get a season 2 you fucking kike.

There is no Eric's problem, its something someone made up.

Intuitive master race

I wonder if liberals realize that complaining about the "alt right" publicly just legitimizes it and makes it into a visible, attractive alternative to the mainstream?

Surely the masters of the media are aware of that.

back to reddit faggot, this is how actual leaks happen

Lazy Boring Shithead: The Post

wrong, Eric confirmed there is a fued someone mentioned it to him on twitter

this actually makes sense because it's pretty much the only thing that can actually get the network in trouble (FCC/FEC)

I'm guessing it's Charles too, the last time I spelled it "Charles" instead of "Charls" some user got real pissy with me about spelling the name "wrong". Apparently he spells it "Charls" without an "e" before the "s", which is gay. Why would that user get pissy about something like that unless it was him. He posts here fore sure.

he makes a very pretty girl, though.

He's got an obvious manjaw.

so does your mom (and/or waifu)

Hello Charles

Sam, we know you're lurking, confirm or deny this.

Fuck you

That only makes it better

charls in drag is kind of like an attractive felicia day, but with a good personality too.

Charles, if you want to "transition" and be an alt-rightists trap waifu, just quit beating around the bush and admit it, you deviant fuck.

sup Joey Bernstein

MDE isn't alt-right but his memelenial fans obviously are.

haha yeah, acting like 12 year old spergs is just a meme :^)

if I were Charls I wouldn't have to wonder w2c those sweet kicks

get out Holla Forums

yep you're so different from them bud

Here's the video OP is referring to about a contest to promote World Peace

So which videos did he delete from his youtube channels?

whoa nice alt-right meme bro

well-Holla Forumsed!

>>>/reddipol/

the contest ones and the interview with the buzzfeeder

stay mad /tg/

Oh hey, it's the guy who shitposts on Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

I shitpost everywhere I go /a/non

Oh, you liked that? Here, have another reason to shake with passive aggressive snark.

really makes you think

wp - well played

also the video where they say "we can't talk about Andre" if someone needs additional confirmation that the jewnig is mad as hell somebody else is stealing his audience

lt's time might to start the party

Has the universe shifted again?

charls/beardfat slashfic when?

Fake and gay.

for you

Why does Wheaton even appear at nerdcons? Who would want to see or talk to him at all? Even the trekkies fucking hate him and his marysue bitch-ass. Only wank-stain "geeks" who pretend to be interested would go.

The question answers itself, really. What a fucking smoking gun.

>Source:_

archive.is/jzwWy

My name is Joe Bernstein. What is Bernstein is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate Sam Hyde and his alt-righters having a platform on Adult Swim. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and I have always wanted to seize violently. This is the time of vengeance and no minutes are worth saving. And I will put shows into grave as many as I can. It's time for me to shill and it's time for me to sue. My cancellation crusade begins here.

he is popular with the bazinga crowd

SPECIFIC THREAT

NOT PROTECTED BY FREESPEAK

adult swim could get back on the road to being not shit by simply renewing The Oblongs

i doubt they could afford will Ferrel now. werent all the episodes made by upn and AS just got the syndication rights?

didn't even know will ferrel was on it.
and i don't know what those next things you said mean.
but that's probably the case.

will ferrel was the quad amputee dad.

UPN was a shitty tv channel that no one watched, that was also desparate enough to put good cartoons on the air, and alot of them were good, but were ahead of their time and got cancelled. What i was saying is i think adult swim bought the rights from UPN to re-run the old episodes (AKA syndication) and thus never actually produced the oblongs.
turns out that the oblongs came from the WB, but same difference, really.

oh and a lot of the good stuff on early AS was syndicated
Home movies (i think they eventually picked this on up)
futurama and family male (and was responsible for both of these shows getting new seasons)
babby blues
mission hill
clerks (but that was way later)

oh and fucking KOTH, how could i forget KOTH

Man I hope that this gets even saucier soon. More tidbits of this delicious info would be appreciated.

Who the fuck do you think goes to cons? Attention seeking cosplaying faggots, Journalists and faux geeks. Actual fucking geeks stay home and just look at the pictures online without dealing with the 3 hour queues to see a fucking 1 minute video of something.

Why would anyone give a shit about the alt-right anyway?

Most are just ironically shitposting, and the others are just deranged lunatics who believe in outdated information, cherry picked facts, and conspiracy. They're on the verge of becoming SJWs though.

Fuck it, we'll probably see a south park episode centred around them

This.

I mostly just shit post, but I feel that when people act like idiots, they actually become idiots.

Of course, Alt-right are just like the SJWs because they both have strong opinions. One couldn't possibly have evidence to back up their claims while the other makes shit up.

White people are not in decline.

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-04-28-claims-about-decline-west-are-‘exaggerated’

borgenproject.org/birth-rates-decrease-as-people-rise-out-of-poverty/

blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

They both believe in conspiracies.

SJWs

alt-right

Hey Rabbi watcha doin?

yawn, your folder was stale back on cuckchan, telling you faggots never come up with OC

Yawn, your rejection of evidence is typical for a stormfag.

Your image doesn't even know WTF it's talking about when it considers "degeneracy-free liberty" to be the goal of the Alt-right. The alt-right is anti liberty, it wants to destroy the enlightenment because it leads to bad outcomes.

George Soros isn't real. My bad. I'll ignore that Hollywood is Jewish run and that the Israel lobby is so powerful in America no one has been elected in decades who didn't cuck to it. Of course it's all a conspiracy theory

Okay buddy. Child rape is fine because we're not allowed to say there is destructive behaviour

You might want to read links before you google shit and post it. None of your links talk about Whites Vs Non-whites. They talk about Western birth rates and then Muslim vs non-Muslim birth rates. They consider non-whites to be European, we do not.

Please, go back to Holla Forums where you belong and wait for whichever group decides to off you first to turn up.

How the weather sequoia?

I do. But if you're going to reject evidence, that's not my concern.

If you looked at the other sources, which I doubt you have, you'll know that you are not in danger of this happening.

You are in danger of course, of increased radical terror, which will be dealt with.

Islam isnt going to take over the west without a fight.

Calm your tits.

Islam isn't the only issue.

Blacks are constantly told everything is the fault of white people. Whites are oppressive and have all the perks of the system. If you convince a group that another group is oppressing them they will react violently towards it. That is why whites becoming a minority is dangerous, these people are convinced whites are pure evil and as soon as they get a chance they will try to kill us.

Look at South Africa.

No source.
Anything provided could easily be faked.
Fake and gay.

etinside.com/?p=16424

I get that the dude works at buzz feed and contributes to the onslaught of media BS but for sam to dig into the guy with questions just to say you'll never work at the new yorker was petty and fucked up.

I mean was it really necessary? It just shows how much sam hates these people that he needed to try and personally attack someone doing there job

how do you find something like this?

I'm Sam Hyde. I did 9/11, Columbine and killed Brianna Wu's dog Crash.

Do you need an email and an account to use reddit?

What did Sam do that is actually illegal?

What exactly is alt-right?

to be honest i would participate in a threesome with felicia day and charles as a trap

Any rightwinger who isn't a cuckservative.

Would. But then again I think he looks very handsome normally.

A, it's funny. Sam is doing this because it makes good comedy and he knows it. Same way he lays into gays and feminists.

B, Buzzfeed was going to attack him no matter what. This was a dishonest request for an interview because buzzfeed was never looking to show Sam in a fair light. He was always going to be the villain, so Sam said fine, I'll fuck with you because you're trying to fuck with me.

A poser movement made up by a group of wannabes.

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/the-fight-for-the-alt-right-the-rising-tide-of-ideological-autism-against-big-tent-supremacy/

Good primer here.

hehehehe

MDE is about much more than comedy. Much more.
WP

I don't think much anyone believes Islam is somehow going to take over the west.

A more troubling problem is the number of people in the west that want to dismantle western culture. Namely those that want to destroy western culture in the name of being progressive.

Sammy is an extremely astute individual. The reason the madman is always getting away with it is that he never does anything illegal, and whatever he says that might be construed as such is always ambiguous enough that it could never hold up in a court of law.

Dude, please look at London. It was literally the center of the former Western Empire and now it's in Muslim hands.

Yeah if you know anything about how journalists work then you notice that that as the guy starts asking about the weird twitter meetup, random tweets and reddit posts that he's just working on a hit piece.

So it was never going to be about Sam's show or the various videos he's done like the Tedx talk or college speech.

And that's largely happened due to the persistent desire by many Marxist westerners to open their borders and not demand those coming into their country actually conform to their values.

The fuck is that pic. Two Low-T eunuch faggots posing with a tranny in the middle?

That's true, and Sam obviously knew that when he just dismissed all Questions with his "Assistant"-talk.

To be honest he should have left it at that.
But i think Sam either got legitimately angry at Bernstein or he decided to escalate for entertainment, but he became visibly agitated and attacked him and then uploaded him.

It's fucking funny but i think in the long run it helped Bernstein and Buzzfeed. I mean the article was supposed to "prove" that MDF and Sam are altright racists. Now Bernstein can make a brilliant case on how Sam and his Fans are evidently antisemites and Internetbullies or whatever.

He was going to do that no matter what.

There is literally zero evidence of Antisemitism in that video.
Without trying to be ironic, it's utterly preposterous to accuse someone because of what his fans do.
There is no brilliant case to be made. But it's true that the Jewish lawyer clique could gang up on Sammy if they wanted to be particularly sadistic, à la Peter Thiel, and wring him dry by forced legal expenses.

As Scott "I endorsed Hillary because I don't want people to kill me" Adams has proven, reason doesn't matter. PRfags need to get over the idea that the masses are making decisions based on sound, rational thought.

In this case, Sam said it was his assistant and Buzzfeed wrote that he attributed it to his assistant.

Probably because he hangs out with that clique and still is anally annihilated years later. Just look at his old, scrubbed Twitter account: archive.is/rE5Op Of course Max Read, another WT faggot and ex-Gawker EiC, jumps right in.

Is Bernstein a goon, because he writes and sounds like one.

No he's a fucking lefty kike, which is no surprise he works at fucking Buzzfeed and lives in Jew York.

I'm not a PRfag or moralfag, i just believe in choosing your battles.
It just seems to me like Sam gave them more then they could have ever wished for and gained nothing but a short chuckle for it.

There's barely any difference in practice.

Most likely. The core of the Weird Twitter clique are hipster kikes from Brooklyn.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

>>>/gghq/

>>>/oven/
>>>/trash/

Fuck off, retard

Yes, the world being the most scientific and technologically advanced it's ever been, the vast majority of Westerners not living as serfs wallowing in their own filth and having personal liberties like never before–not to mention the entire world seeing a rise in living standards and life expectancy.

these are "bad outcomes" for the average Holla Forums mouthbreathers

probably bait but heres a good retort from the wigger himself:

where did he say this?

learn to goygle, fagget

below this video of an even shittier interview

Havent heard that term in like 20 years

I heard of japanimation, anime, both used in publication. This is the first time I heard of japanime. Is it a regional thing, or bernstein being a moron. Because ny hunch is the second.

not to read it. just bookmark boards you're interested in.

if you want to upboat and downboat, yes.

Are you going to kill yourself on Friday?

ISHYGDTT

If that's true, you're memeing pretty hard right now.

So this was the weenie poster? Fuck, that's a blast from the past.

Science and technology are all worldly things. They will be left behind when we die.

*left behind for our decedents.

So it's illegal to call a jew a pussy now?

But freech told me "da joos" is just a Holla Forums meme.

Ugh.

Stopped regularly watching [as] many years ago, but heard about Andre a lot.

Could never watch him right from the start. He exudes this phoniness like some kind of pheromone, I can just tell he's a fake.

Saw this video of him recently and the anecdote about him doing music with his friends drilled home what a careerist he is. The interviewer does a good job grilling him and Eric Andre flat out says "it wouldnt make me money" to do a music project when he can keep milking this adult swim thing.

Really don't like this dude and felt this way long before MDE.

Is this real too?

What a sad middle aged bull prepper Tim Heidecker has turned out to be

why couldn't he have just shut his mouth?

why do so many fucking comedians and musicians and actors have to share their opinions?

god i hate them

OP please clarify.

To whom, and what did he mean by this?

Same question here.

My fucking sides dude, this was way funnier than the other interview

How does being a barely above average dipshit who regurgitates shitlib feel good propaganda work out for ya?

I doubt the goon is a true believer himself.

Is he putting a sheeny curse on them?

Hey, Sam Hyde shares his opinions a lot and he's actually pretty right about most things.
Granted, Sam is actually smart unlike most comedians, but that's besides the point.

OP if I ask Jason DeMarco about this, or show him the posts, how will he react, since you are apparently privy to these meetings.

Genuinely curious, since you apparently work there.

Actor here, so I know whether or not the response is going to be bullshit or not.

He's lying, user. Sam himself said it on his subreddit. Several times, in fact.
archive.is/CIqmY

Neat.

I wouldn't doubt that there is actual friction as several of the VPs and execs are SJW as fuck and I witnessed this on set.

Hopefully Hyde doesn't bow.

What show do you work on? [AS] only have a few live action shows right now.

I'm not saying comedians/famous people getting political is inherently bad, but it annoys me that pretty much every single one of them has to make a statement

I've done work for the nature bumps and Too Many Cooks

The nature bumps?

I did some photography and worked on a few bumps for them. My live action stint with them was Too Many Cooks, and I do acting in general. Only did Too Many Cooks with them, almost did Your Pretty Little Face but had other obligations.

Looks like the guys are still having a good time tbh

Charls' shirt is legendary

One day I'm going to have a shirt like that

I am gaaayy

He's shit

They should form a hardcore band and call themselves The Lords of Patriarchy

you wouldn't even say that to the fat faggot with the cigarette in his mouth on the right, so you don't have much room to talk

MDE's new show is garbage. I never cared much for his YT channel, mostly regurgitated memes and bad comedy, but at least it required some thought to get. The last episode I watched was literally like looking at the catalog in Holla Forums. It was pathetic.

son im fucking jacked, with a face like a bull moose

dont fuck with me

alright keep on it man

You still gave the wrong answers though.

Technological, industrial, scientific progress has nothing to do with the bullshit liberalism, enlightenment or whatever these faggots try and push.

It was all begun and enacted prior to their bullshit takeover, but being the slimy cunts that they were, they stepped in and took all the credit.

We're taking over
Your children will learn our memes, or they'll ride the rollercoaster of death.

Why aren't there more comedians talking about how conservative state capitalism is destroying the planet and possibly dooming us to extinction? I guess it's not a profitable subject.

Vs. what? Your personal fee fees that somehow the living standards being raised for a the most people ever is somehow a bad thing?

Is he, or do you just think this because he might agree with your worldview?

I've heard a lot of libs try to claim John Oliver and Jon Stewart are "smart", too.

You don't get a tv show talking about those things.

I think it's fairly clear that when people say someone is smart, they're just saying they agree with what that person says.

I disagree with Sam severely, user.
We'd likely hate each other if we met in real life, he thinks of people like me as "destroying Middle America".
However, he is a smart person.

But if he thinks people like you are "destroying Middle America", and you disagree, wouldn't that make him not smart in your view?

I also disagree with "people" like Karl Marx and Stalin, it doesn't mean they weren't smart.

So you think he's smart cause you know he's right? Then why do you disagree?

I never said that, we have our own differing opinions about things and I don't think either of us would be able to say will full confidence we're "right" about most of them. Many of the things I disagree with Sam on are moral issues, and those are subjective.
However, I think he's a legitimately smart person from how he comes to these conclusions and the way he talks about them.
An example is embed related. He tries to be funny and stumbles around a lot, but what he's actually saying in interesting.

You know, Sam's actually a really fucking good artist.
Here's some shit he's drawn.
He's said in a few videos he used to be a graphic designer.

I want to just say that only 466113 and 466133 are me. 463631 is somebody else. Sorry if I worded my first post in a way that made it seem like I was him.

They are going to sell a fucking 700 pages book full of shit like that.

Fucking love Sam Hyde.

Here he is triggering people with a "You might be Mike Brown if…" skit

BASED SAM

Triggered faggots.

>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums

fuck off hippie even the leftards know you are full of shit, if you think there are too many people then kill yourself

hes also a wigger

A

WIGGER

so what you are saying is you like living on the backs of brown people as they pick through the remains of last years cellphones on some desolate asbsestos-ridden stretch of poolandia?

thats very progressive

no, libshit faggots like you who just parrot what, yknow, Buzzfeed tells them don't have confidence in their beliefs.
Healthy people aren't like that.

NO EPISODE THIS WEEK?

It's not very funny and you don't make any money by letting liberals know their progressive bundle of shit isn't revolutionary just because it's anti-white.

It's not my fault niggers are too fucking retarded to do anything other than live in a mud hut giving each other ebola and AIDS. They should not be so shit at existing.

what did he mean by this?

Do you know who is depicted? He was quite the artist.

Fund it

Sam quite clearly does a lot of original thinking and is in no way dogmatic. I'd say that puts him in the upper tier of intelligence anyway, considering the vast majority of humans are either drones that can't even really use a computer or middle-brows that get engineering and nursing degrees or whatever.

is that the guy from tremors

he's bomberman

television induces schizophrenia-like mental illness.

In a sense it's just as bad as cats, birth control and mass literacy

Can anyone tell me what video this is from?

Why don't Americans pronounce the "H"? in "herb"?

Some do. In fact most people actually do. But a lot of people pronounce it with the silent H.

He's supposed to have de jamaican accent

Becuase Herb is a human name and herb (silent "h") is a plant.

This

He works for the mercenary. The bearded man.

keep it in /leftyhugbox/, queer.

Nug up or shut up.

I don't, though. :) Sounds like you have a very Marxist-influenced worldview yourself.

Why don't you go back to Holla Forums

Who the fuck is this Sam Hyde fag and why should I care? He seems like another cancerous DUDE IRONY LMAO youtube faggot

why was there no new world peace episode this week?

lurk more

He's my frien

New episode tonight, faggots.

Do they rerun episodes on TV? Because I missed last week's episode.

There was no episode last week.

Why not?

Don't know. Says so in the schedule on kikepedia. Maybe Burgerland had a special day last Friday?

W I R K D P E S C E

Why do you guys hate Jews so much, anyway? What'd they do?

And is there anti-semitism in World Peace or it is the fact Sam Hyde has espoused all sorts of racist views ironic or not in his YouTube videos and stand-up that people at Adult Swim have a problem with? I don''t have patience for most of their shit, it's usually too absurdist, hateful and unfunny for my taste.

the jews killed jesus christ

Yeah but he does those HI-LARIOUS fake presentations which mildly inconveniance people in the audience who forget about it half an hour later, that means he can pat himself on the back for being a master satirist and comedian.

That's some damn good bait right there.

It's not the for the same "side"

Read the culture of critique to understand the Jewish social strategy. It'll piss you off

Greenland?
Greenland?
Greenland?

The elite jews are like white supremacists, but worse since they're in power.

They loathe non-jews and non-jewish culture. Since Jews view non-jews as being unworthy, they do every their path to limit non-jews, from exploitation of non-jews to feeding the non-jewish youth with bad values. Jews are in influential avenues like the press and entertainment industry. George Soros was proven to be funding left-wing groups in everywhere but Isreal.

Jews also have double standards as well. For instance, they have an anti-immigration stance for Israel, but they have a pro-immgration stance for countries that aren't Isreal.

There isn't anti-semitism in World Peace. The Jewish journalist is only interested in lying to stupid goy like you because they know that you eat their shit in bulk.

In fact, I think Soros stopped funding BLM after they started shitting on Irael.
Fucking kikes are nothing but scum.
Kinda. There was meant to be a double-entendre skit called "Jews Rule" that had a bunch lyrics, but it got censored to fuck - to the point where only the initial line was left and even that was censored to "Jews Rock".

*Israel

The cuts to the producers and the executive producers was fucking brilliant.

the future

Nah, these faggots never leave their shithole cities. They are dying off at a pretty fast rate from either OD, Car Crashes, Murder, and not reproducing. Its all good.

You strike me as someone who doesn't want to "rock the boat", someone who doesn't stand up for themselves, someone who tries to be everyone's friend.

You should work on that.