VINCENT D’ONOFRIO CAST IN DEATH WISH

VINCENT D’ONOFRIO CAST IN DEATH WISH

archive.is/p72Ai

What could go wrong?

Everything

WHEW

No matter what they do, it'll never be as good as the others.
Because no Charles Bronson.

Daily reminder that Stephen Carpenter initially wanted to cast Charles Bronson as Snake Plissken, but instead chose a younger Kurt Russell, stating that Bronson looked "too tough".

What hamfisted message will they will be putting into this remake?

Anyone wanna make any bets?

Christ.

That's tarkovsky.

It won't be an sjw message for sure, since it's eli roth. The only message would probably be all goyim are filthy criminals.

(((Bruce Willis)))
(((Eli Roth)))
A bunch of Holla Forums meme spouting nazi kkk skinheads rape his daughter and he's going to kill them.

I was thinking Anti-Gun message.

Probably not with Eli Roth. I'm sure it's going to be the mythical kkk nazi skinheads that no one has ever met but the media keeps pretending is some dangerous force out there. That's always (((Hollywood's))) go to.

Wonder if Jeff Goldblum is going to reprise his role as rapist #2

Is it still going to be the story of a liberal who watches his family get raped and hurt, so he picks up a gun and fights crime as the police don't do shit?

Or, is it going to portray such ideals as wrong and that we should let the police handle it?

Laurence Fishburne was one of the rapists in one of the sequels. But in [current year] I doubt they'll depict any of the rapists as black. They'll all be FUCKING WHITE MALES.

Stephen Carpenter made the blaxploitation version of The Thing. It was called "The Thang".

stephen carpenter is the guitarist in the deftones

stephen carpenter in hollywood is a writer who has a few films and tv shows to his name, nothing worthwhile though.

Probably gun control is awesome

This might actually turn out decent.

It'll be like all the Death Wish sequels where the gangs are all conspicuously multi-cultural.
And I bet there will be a scene where he accidentally shoots a literal dindu and this will be hate moment where he realizes the error in his ways.

is this true?

the movie and it's sequels celebrated the concept, particularly DW3.

Calling it now. He will work for homeland security and BLM to fight white Christian rape gangs picking on Muslim women.

The people that complained about the beating should also be beat.

They're rebooting it again after eight years?

Why would they make it when pic related is already exist.

meant to be question mark in the end.

Its funny how similar both of them look.

I doubt this will be good.

It's probably going to be a gang of skinheads terrorizing a black/Jewsish/gay neighborhood, take your pick. At the end one of them will say to him while dying "You're just like us," and he'll look at the gun in his hand with disgust before throwing it away.

Death Wish watching bread? Death Wish watching bread.

This poster has posted part 2.

Here's part 1.

Part 3

Here's part 4/11

Part 5/11

Part 6/11

Part 7/11

IMPORTANT
I made a mistake.

The last post was part 8. This is part 7.

Part 9/11 Jews did this

Part 10/11

Final part, 11/11

thanks based user. i've only ever seen death wish 1 and 2, should i bother with the rest?

I predict ebil white nazis will kill poor defenseless minorities.

Willis is pro-gun.

jim carrey is hugely anti-gun and he still performs in roles that involve them

Did this really need a fucking remake?

I do love some D'Onofrio though.

Yes, but mostly for the camp value

That fucker is so jaded I doubt he even reads the scripts anymore. He probably has a teleprompter set up on set and just goes on autopilot.

Yeah apparently it went "If 1 person becomes a vigilante, then copy cats appear and eventually everyone's twisted sense of justice is on the streets killing innocents."

yeah because the best way to embolden criminals and psychopaths is to enforce security.

what a bunch a babbling dipshits.

JUST

[checked]

I'm amazed they're even considering going forward with this now.

Think about it: it'll be a movie about a white guy going around shooting street criminals in New York. Either they make it P.C. and it looks ridiculous, or they make it realistic, and Black Lives Matter trashes Manhattan in response.

i would love to see this actually happen

folks, i think we have a new meme project on our hands, let's force some chimpouts.

lawl.

Hiding this thread is the first step in a larger journey of completely ignoring this film from hype to release to blu ray.

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A SOCJUS HERE, FOLKS

Bump