Iraq movie

W-what? They did it, the absolute madmans!
i liked it, show how greedy Jew can become and how shitty is the war money machine
basically was a better movie than Cage lord of war

War Dogs 2016 READNFO CAM X264 AC3 TiTAN

Really watchable, good audio and best of all, has subs.

spoiler

I find this VERY hard to believe.

Not really, but it's not a bad movie either.

Jews doing Jew shit.

The trailers make it out to be some party party hangover but with soldiers "comedy". It's nothing like the trailers?

Never trust a trailer.

Haven't seen the movie but i wouldn't be surprised if the trailer is specifically cut to make it look like a DUDE HANGOVER LMAO comedy to attract that crowd.

Yeah the trailer was misleading as fuck.
They do drugs and all but because they are 22yo not really DUDE WEED LMAO situation.
Was really a peak on the money machine behind war, and how much a backstabber a Jew can get to have a little more money he almost killed his childhood friend, betrayed his uncle and fucked up the company share without paying the slav

No, it really starts playing.

Miles Teller really let himself go.

They are contractedly obligated to be billed in that order. Didn't say anything about actor placement.

Is this supposed to be a serious movie? Am I supposed to take Jonah Hill seriously?

Is it because Jonah Hill is a jew?

Leave it to Jew fucks to completely missed the goddamn point of a song about the poor being sent to fight a war against their will.

You do realize there were many reservists in Iraq right?

But they're both Jews.

They're both Jews

Maybe Jonah Hill is a lvl12 GrandmasterKike while Miles is only a lvl7 Novice Shekelgruber so Jonah has to be mentioned first out of respect for the tribe.

It's a pretty disgusting movie when you consider how those jews behaved in real life. It's pretty funny that they were played by jews on screen as well.

There was no IZ. That person never existed and they don't have children.

Fuck, Jonah Hill looks like he's finally gotten serious about burning off that weight

You mean a volunteer military unit that thought they could get a free ride but instead got their shit pushed in because they didn't think they would have to die for Israel when they took their thirty pieces of silver?

Meme magic is real.