What do you think she's like? Is she stupid? Or the smartest one in the room...

What do you think she's like? Is she stupid? Or the smartest one in the room? She seems a little bit too sentimental and possibly gullible.

ugly kike

HAS

She's not a Jew, she only played Anne Frank but looks nothing like her IMO

She is easily the most intelligent female on the set. She is very cultured and smart.

Also a qt

you worked with her? spill the secrets

She has no tits and will age like milk. You probably only like her because of her character, a nurturing but tough qt who will defend her young man unconditionally to death. I get it, but really you're just obsessed with a ditzy leftist 6/10 who gets paid a lot to pretend in front of cameras. Compared to the maisiefags though got to admit you at least have some taste.

My Maisie-sense was tingling. Did someone say Maisiefags?

Frogfu is prime pamela andserson, big purple veiny throbbing boner levels of hot compared to that Dark Crystal muppet looking goblin.

S-SHUT UP, DON'T RUIN MY FANTASIES WITH UNDISPUTABLE FACTS!

NO

n-no, of course not! and if you start posting maiseie i'll get very annoyed, ugh!, grr. damn you maisie, you're always annoying everyone except for-i mean including me!

That Todd Howard has so many disguises.

why am I so obsessed w her Holla Forums. I can never have her. I shouldnt have her. Id only creep her out or lead her to cheat. I never knew I could be such a freak. But this one chick did it for me and now im like all of you.

Perhaps you should stop smelling her farts.

You ain't no intermitten/tv/ibraphonist, bruv.

she's the only girl I've ever loved

She is the only celebrity I can love-fap to.
Usually when you jerk off to someone you need some naughty picture, feet, maybe in bikini or even nudes.

But with her it's different. I can simply take a photo of her face and jerk off. Because when I do that, I don't think about having sex with her, but making love to her. I imagine her gently wanking me off as I kiss her forehead while we lay in the open tundra Beyond the Wall, with our body warmth the only thing that keeps us safe from hypothermia. I imagine spending the rest of my life with her and our children. The girls will have lovely curly hair just like her.

The she gets up and prepares to ride me. I imagine her slowly pushing my penis deep inside of her then she leans forward and we start to kiss, our lips sealed and our sweat mixing. Our body odor becoming one and the same.

I bet I could find Greywater Watch in her swamp.

But the Diary was written in inkā€¦

It was written in ink with a pen type that hadn't yet been invented.

Toxic Avenger reboot when?

Quit trying to drum up support for your shitty production outfit, (((Lloyd Kaufman))).

Looks like a fountain pen

ACTING SKILL

This kike bitch is even worse than Arya and the shehemouth who plays Brianne

spotted the faggot