Most romantic fairly tale film ever made

Most romantic fairly tale film ever made.

Huh?

When will this die?

Also first pic looks like it would be a good steak if marinate it properly.

But if we don't list awards on our posters how will people know they're watching a good movie? :(

Wouldn't a human die in a matter of minutes without skin?

That's the joke.

it would be extremely painful

What is this shit even?

So, is this some strange kikey euphemism for circumcision?

Let's throw salt at him!

JUST

What? No go-err I mean guys. You really should do it though. Lots of health benefits.

behold the state of modern indie films, shitty meme or nothing

It's not the fucking 1910's anymore. This is a short, not a film.

DUDE ART LMAO

Why does he still have eyelids and ears?

If she loved him she'd give him his skin back

I'd love to tear the skin off some bitch.

You're just a kidnapping away from realizing your dream, user

This is the next step of salavaginisms

Because trying TOO hard isn't very indie.

Pretty sure every "health benefit" ever thought up for this is just a psychological rationalization designed to avoid the truth.

its because a billion years ago before soap was invented dirty dicks caused yeast and bacterial infections

circumcision made cleaning your dick easier and kept your wife from getting vaginal blue waffle

its not necessary any more but like every religious edict from shellfish to combining plant fibers it used to have a legitimate purpose

What are you goys guys anti-semites or something?

This sounds like a rationalization as well. Also a huge number of children would have died from infection of that being done in those times. There is a evidence of remote tribes doing it to their children in the modern day with very high mortality rates.

The best argument is that It was used in antiquity as a form of blood/ritual sacrifice (or as a part of a right of passage ritual). Any other reason is subject to the same sort of rationalization you see in the modern day.

It seems like it really does some serious psychological harm to people. They just can't let go of the idea of it being completely 100% good and beneficial to you. Also it is always something else other than what is most necessarily is, which should set off alarm bells because it means they are intentionally avoiding something (meaning they have some sort of knowledge of what is done to them and what they want to do to others).

How so?

Isn't ritual scarification supposed to make boys tougher?

thread successfully derailed, btw

Quads of truth.

Its well known on this topic that Americans tend to impose their own views on historical events. The whole "they did it to keep sand out of their dick" is pretty much the same as Americans thinking it is some great medical miracle (but actually has no benefits).

So you're telling me he…

ripped the skin?

He pulled to hard

He got bigger

So can someone tell me why he had to remove his skin?
Was she allergic to skin? Was she a big Marvel fan with a big kink for Red Skull?

Is this a reboot of Hellraiser?

Why do Americans love genital mutilation so much? Seems really strange considering they like to think their society is the epitome of human rights, but yet have widespread genital mutilation in their society?

So is the whole movie just him screaming from how much pain he's in?
I'd watch that.

The only way the kikes will get my foreskin is the same way they will get my guns.

By prying it from my cold dead burger greased fingers.

The kikes basically own America.

X good man