Does anyone else absolutely despise this smug motherfucker?

I can't think of a single thing I like him in, mostly because his pretentiousness seeps into the character's persona. I just can't stand the smugness.

Perfect example. This isn't funny in the slightest.

Real professional, respectable and humble way to behave on the set of a production costing hundreds of millions of dollars adapting a children's story that's over 70 years old and beloved by millions.

Are you fucking high

I can't think of a single thing I like him in, mostly because his pretentiousness seeps into the character's persona. I just can't stand the smugness.

I'm quite serious.

are "you" high?

Was good in Hot Fuzz.

All twenty seconds

Literally, who?

Did he have The Autism?

Are you actually implying anyone working on that movie gave a shit how beloved it was?
The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings are terrible unreadable shit anyway you tasteless faggot

That guy who was in The Office
and then played Dr. Watson in Sherlock

OP here. I'm a burger.

He was good in Fargo and in Hot Fuzz, but his characters were not necessarily likeable. Other than that he didn't do anything special.

I think he was perfectly fine as Bilbo.

nah man, he's cool
i utterly despise the hobbit movies tho

What a weird way to confess you're a homosexual.

20 replies and nobody posted this? Smh tbh atm fam

He was good in fargo.

Its not supposed to be funny.

top retard

I don't mind Freeman. His costar from Sherlock, that's a smug alien motherfucker there.

Yeah he seems alright.

Yep, thread retard totally isn't you.

Didn't he do this a lot so the media can't use the footage or something?

This is the proper children film attitude.

Keep defending your husbando, faggot. He's got no class and is an unprofessional twat.

What happened during those movies? Did peter sell out or was he just old and tired?

is this true or is this bs

being able to easily switch from joking on the set to beins serious/in character isn't being professional
yep, just as i thought
you're a cuck

to be fair he had less time to develop it all than he had with LotR
though that's surely no excuse for putting so little effort in it

Too bad the third movie practically turned him into a side character.
You know, considering he had less screen time than some crossdressing comic relief piece of shit.

Well he wanted to only do two movies right? They would have been a lot more cohesive. We should have listened.

TOUCHYYYYYYY

Less time. It seems that making his own King Kong was Jackson's professional goal and he just stopped trying afterwards.

Fargo was great, precisely because he was playing a "nice" guy that turned into a sociopath the first chance he had, a cowardly spineless sociopath at that, his smugness was perfect for that role

What has he been in besides Lord of the Rings?

the world's end

He was in that?

He was the main character in Reddit's Guide to the Galaxy. It's an awful movie, to be sure, but even in that you can see the smugness starting to take form.

He was the one that died like a bitch and got replaced with a blank if I remember correctly.

yes, he was the one who always had the earphone and who was replaced first

Watson in Sherlock Holmes and a siderole in Captain America Civil War at the top of my head.

All I really remember of that movie is the Sisters of Mercy (BASED) and Simon Pegg's character acting wonderfully cringeworthy.

the fags always cry