Holla Forums - Television and Movies★

('ω')

would be more fitting

Board owner you are the biggest fucking faggot in the world.

i really don't understand what merging things together is going to achieve.

tv shows - Holla Forums
movies - /films/
cartoon - Holla Forums
anime - /a/

So it should be called /tmca/? sorta like how they merge lgbt together.

Sorry but I can't help but post this

It's not BO, just trust me when I say he's a much more reasonable guy than you'd think.

Since anime has invaded. What's some good anime films?

Fuck that movie. I want some good shit. Also with the rise of anime in Holla Forums does that mean Holla Forums falls? Is this the fall of Holla Forums?

What is dead may never die

Yes, blame the resident cuck owner.

Watch the first Lupin movie, The Mystery of Mamo. It's a god damn trip. It has that 70's psychedelic vibe to it, and there's a lot of tits. The only good dub changes too much of the script, so I'd advise you watch it subbed.

Also, Hitler is in the movie.

The problem is Holla Forums apart from /film/ is pretty much the only board where anons can post without BO and mods being fucking faggots.

Down to anons though to post good topic rather than fling shit around like a bunch of Paki Goat Rapers.

That stuff has always been allowed on Holla Forums, here, on 4chan, on 420chan everywhere. People fresh off the boat from reddit think it's new.

Paprika
Perfect Blue

Seen paprika, pretty good.

I never said it wasn't, but what's the rationale behind it?

How do you fuck up that bad

the people spamming the cartoon and anime threads?

forgot face

By being an inconsistent sperg that will ban some people for posting certain fetishes while ignore others for doing the same. Also banning for source requests is just plain fucking retarded.

I hope the BO dies.

So apparently the reason why anime is always allowed is because they spam it a lot?

/a/ never learned to embrace the shitpost.

This honestly, it's just reddit tier, you can't talk about anything that already has a general

I tried to make a thread about how gay the One Piece redesign looked so that maybe we could have some fun and shit on anime design, I got banned and my thread was deleted because "durr post in the general"

I mean what the fuck nigger

no, the autist spamming inside the threads telling people to go to Holla Forums or /a/.

On 4chan it's the opposite you get banned for posting generals. The 4chan mods know generals are cancer and try to stop them from taking over boards.

>>>/tg/

4chan was created to discuss anime. It was derived from 2chan, a Japanese board dedicated to the same thing. Pretty much all imageboards in the West have some connection to anime and otaku culture.

In all honesty anime should be limited to only 10% of Holla Forums threads but this mod sucks and is letting them spam anime.

Holla Forums is going to die in 2 months tops.

Then fuck off there

There's 230 or so threads. 11-13 of them are about anime, and less than half of them are currently active. Not exactly "spam."

Read the entire post.

I knew that, but that's really all to it? Some nips made a piece of software, i thought there were more history by behind it.

So by the same logic 8ch was created by hotwheels, so if there is a group of autistic metal toy car spammers, all of 8ch, 16ch, endchan and freech just have to allow it?

We might take in the entire /a/ base because /a/ is really shit and no fun allowed. Should we have generals of anime? No but there should be some decent discuss at least of anime. All I see is shit anime threads.

test

Yes.

this tbh, I haven't had a board to moepost on since the exodus.

kek, I want to know more about this.

not him but despite having a large list of rules stickied the moderation on /a/ seems a bit inconsistent, but I'm not a regular so whatever.

Angle cop, Akira, genocyber.