Reddit: the movie, perfect for mediocre normies who think theyre smarter and wittier than they are...

reddit: the movie, perfect for mediocre normies who think theyre smarter and wittier than they are, like anything with sam rockwell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B1jXYooEFg0?t=1496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not Sam Rockwell, that's Russel Crowe.

That's not Russel Crowe that's Ryan Gosling.

That's not Ryan Gosling that's a human bean.

Looks like this

No it's nothing like this trash.

Fuck off.

did someone say reddit the movie?

I saw this movie. Not every joke was a hit but this is one of the only comedies in a while to actually get me to laugh. Am I not seeing something here? I'm going to need someone to enlighten me on why this is "Reddit: The Movie" when there are films that fill that description much better such as pic related.

Is fucking everything considered reddit now?

fuck off reddipol goon commie

Regdyt, gore for moralfaggots and shameless copy of Super.
Middle age average Frank decide to join with a crazy jailbait who he named as "Juno" to make "JUSTICE".

It's a barely passable flick that came out at a time when everything else playing was barely passable too. I can't imagine watching it twice except out of desperation.

That's more Webcomic the Movie

Found the gooncommieshill.

The movie was very good. Ryan Gosling's character was very interesting and acted well.
The only thing holding the movie back was it's forced campiness. And maybe they could have done without some of the one-liners, idiotic plot twists, and touchy-feely "rebuild our burned down home" stuff.

That's not a human bean that's a human breen

youtu.be/B1jXYooEFg0?t=1496

Its about a cuck trying to get his woman back. That's why it's Reddit: The Movie.

Movie is shit but Sam Rockwell did some great movies

What the heck? That movie was frickin' amazeballs you dingus! no offence!

Sam Rockwell is a pretty gud actor but his filmography ain't that great overall.

"Nice Guys" is a total self rip-off "Kiss Kiss - Bang Bang". I hope nobody saw that piece of mediocrity before "KKBB" since it's a a prety great movie that it's better to watch it unspoiled.

I'd give movie that, it has a pretty good direction from Edgar Wright and some subtle jokes mixed in pretty good attention to details, but overall it's a waste of talent on shity source material

its the same writer/director set in LA of course it feels samey

a.ka Holla Forums

Hence
But there some identical plot points like
etc etc. It not just feels samey, 60% is the same movie only set in 70s.

Really killing people that merely annoy them

so it's meaningless, like "hipster" and "liberal"

Yeah, no. That's retarded. That's completely retarded. Reddit just likes whatever's popular, like most places. You may as well call it "normie movies". This entire view is overly simplistic, and the latest freech attempt to try to make this place hate anything popular regardless of actual quality. Saying "capeshit" didn't work, so not you're trying to associate popularity with reddit.

Winter Soldier worked because it had an interesting, entertaining plot, moral dilemmas, excellent action sequences, and most importantly a main charater the audience would have little difficulty caring about.

Guardians of the Galaxy worked specifically because of James Gunn. I think it would have failed with any other director, and I still think it was far from perfect. I listened to an interview with him the other day, and he basically said his goal was to make a sci-fi movie that wasn't dark and moody, that not every movie set in space needed to look like Alien. It's just a fun action movie. It isn't mindless though, other than that one scene at the end that brings down the film's overall rating.

I've primarily looked at reddit when linked to something from here, but my experience is that they're largely like the population of any other website, just with an increase desire to be liked, and a slightly higher tendency to put up with being controlled and censored by moderators. It's the people controlling the boards there that seem to be the real problem.

It's effectively the train of thought for plebs and newfags who want a circlejerk but have nothing to go off:
Quite ironically, it's these exact shitposters who mimic Reddit the most by desperately seeking affirmation of their baseless opinions.