God damn, women age so ugly. What choice do we have as men? Dump them for younger women when they go rotten...

God damn, women age so ugly. What choice do we have as men? Dump them for younger women when they go rotten? Never marry at all? Look how this back to the future qt turned into a bunch of rotting flesh and plastic surgery.

You can also see something changed behind her eyes. She had a feminine purity before, but after you only see the evil nasty woman underneath and the thousand cock stare.

No wonder feminist hate men, they must be buttblasted to see their exes still have game.

she aged kinda well tbh

Did you mean to go to /r9k/? Anyway Women are supposed to be dumped for younger ones, they get menopause, males don't.

In the old days Women often died in childbirth, meaning the man just got a new model.

fucking ewwww

what is menopause? is that when they become old cunt librarian types?

no you can tell she is wearing a ton of makeup and got plastic surgery and wearing a big ugly blonde wig. The real woman underneath is a creepy looking skeleton.

Anyone got the webm of her tom cruise sex scene?

got it in one

man tom cruise was fucking cute when he was a young

he must have been fucking pounded by a bunch of jew dicks

not a surprise he went all insane

how can you tell

A man's sexual/societal worth starts at zero and increases as he grows older. He must prove himself, and in the process of doing so gains wisdom and experience and can continue to have children as long as he is able.

A woman's sexual/societal worth starts off extremely high and decreases with time. Women's childbearing years (the most important thing a woman can do) are limited and birth complications/defects increase exponentially as they age. They have to prove little as they are already high regarded. The best thing a woman can hope for is to have many children and then use any wisdom she's gained to pass on to her children/grandchildren.

In short, men age like wine, women age like milk.

in short, yes

how a woman looks after menopause is highly variable and in some extremely rare cases the woman can age rather well, and with makeup/hair they can still look amazing. Christie Brinkley (pic related) is 62. This is however, again, a one in a million type of aging for a woman.

Menopause is however, medically, just when the baby making processes stop, and women can no longer have children.

With sudden shift in hormone levels. This usually what turns them into the librarian harridan.

but most men go bald early

you sounds like an MSM cuck

Rape'll do that to you

I want faggots to leave

pretty hard to find pictures of her with no makeupher pr team must work night and day

Deep down, we are all creepy skeletons.

I would fuck her

Even at her worst Christie Brinkley is not objectionable.

It only further reinforces my point that with god tier genetics and millions of dollars at your disposal, the best women can do is 'manage' aging

kill yourself nigger

She looks like Jack Nicholson's Joker.

As the saying goes, women age like milk men age like fine wine.

hahaha oh wow is this what you actually believe?

You're retarded if you think old men have any value.

Men might be able to still reproduce well into their old age but that doesn't mean it's a good fucking idea. The older you get the more opportunities your sperm has had to mutate. In addition to which, old sperm doesn't swim as well and older men's sperm tend to be completely the wrong shape to penetrate any eggs. In addition as you get older your testosterone starts to drop, which makes it generally more difficult to get it up. You're also more likely to get diseases that reduce or rob you entirely of your fertility

Bottom line old men have as much value to society as old women

butthurt roastie detected

Nobody has value in today's society except kikes and faggots, the two gods of Numerica.

Personally I enjoy women in all their different forms

I dunno, if I was 50-60 and had a wife that looked like this, I wouldn't be complaining.

TFW young kids nowadays don't seem to understand the beauty of growing old together.

Holy shit women are disgusting

Sex robots ahoy?

I'm not a virgin, but those really looked like sandbag.

Got it in one. Women go rotten after thirty and they can't stand it, men can look good, in some cases, into their sixties.

Her ovaries are certainly 40 years old.

She wasn't that great to begin with

After 30, it's about their body. Too bad there are not more Demi Moores running around.