Generation X identified with this movie, but all I see is a bunch of self absorbed teenagers who won't GTF to work...

Generation X identified with this movie, but all I see is a bunch of self absorbed teenagers who won't GTF to work, and shut up. Then this led to Nirvana, and Tarantino and all sorts of edginess. Meanwhile us millennials are like, uhhh, sure thing, big bro? Seriously, why were Gen X such whiny pussies when they had it so good? Us millennials had 9/11. The internet. We never rebelled because we knew we were going to fix everything. Gen X had nothing. No power. No ability to fix shit. I kind of feel bad for them.

Who said that?

I've never heard a worse analysis of anything before.

If you were my child, I'd bend you over and hit you in the spine with a tire iron until you shit out your bones.

Tell your single mother she is a failure, and that she can meet me at the apple bee's again tonight for blowjobs and frozen 'ritas.

no shit, sherlock, that's why we identified with it

also your thesis requires us to believe that high school qualifies as 'real work'
not even before common core was that true

Hit a little too close to home, pointdexter?

Sieg Heil I guess

Of course it's a shit analysis, millennials are fucking useless.

smh fam but I hate (((hollywood)))

Gen X are bigger treasonous rats than even Boomers, but not as motivated.

I thought it was shit. Don't know what all the fuss is about to be honest.

Elaborate on this

I've always said it that way, and I'm just now realizing that it's wrong. Doesn't change the fact that you're a nerd.

Came here to post this

savage

Dude I'm a millenial and knock it off with this shit. Every generation has their retards. If there's anything I can say about modern movies is we don't get comedies like this anymore. The closest I've seen to a teenage comedy was Superbad. That's it.

that and maybe Scouts guide to the zombie apocalypse. Thought I haven't seen it I want to check it out.

Such a great generation, right guys?

my nigga

gen x identified with the movie because the clique mentality of high school was more prevalent in their days, literally every archetype (at the time) of the average high school student was present in this movie.

if you squint really loud that looks like it says anal

I refuse to use that shitty label, mostly because this millenium sucks

However I agree genX were a bunch of whiny faggots that got to live in a much better economy than we do and didn't have to deal with half the kind of cancerous shit we have to face day after day now

That was nearly 10 years ago user

Anyway, if you are from the very first GenY (born between 1980-2000) then I guess american pie is your teen comedy

What the fuck are you smoking?

More like generation sex.

I viewed this movie when I was the age of the characters and all I ever saw were a bunch of self-absorbed phony twits, none of whom I could relate to.

I was born in '97 and I fucking refuse to use that term. Mostly because most people who call themselves millennials are fucking stupid little shits.

Allison was kind of cute

Go the fuck away and never return.

How do you think I feel?

There is that millennial self centeredness.

Jesus fuck that is terrifying.

I was born in 1994 so my exposure to comedies at the time was the scary movie franchise. I only liked the first 3.

If you think something with that title is "maybe" good…you might be a millennial.

I was born in 1994 so I guess I am. I wanted to check it out because I saw some clips of it and it interested me. I kinda got the same vibe of Zombieland from it.

1980-2000 is the millennial generation you dingus

I'd fuck Alison and let her castrate me tbh.

Same
why

You sound like you're buttravaged, sure thing bro.

hope your brother does well user.