This is one of the most retarded scenes I've ever seen in a big budget Hollywood movie...

This is one of the most retarded scenes I've ever seen in a big budget Hollywood movie. What the fuck were they thinking?

It's even more retarded when the tumblers just sit there without firing any HE rounds.

They were clearly all hotheads.

It's the biggest since the silent age.

When was the last time you saw that many extras in a real setting? Not since the silent era, in truth. It's a war movie. It's a thriller. It's a revolutionary epic. It was as close as Nolan could get to Fritz Lang. The biggest one he's done. That anyone has done since the silent era, in truth.

2004 film Troy, over five thousand extras were hired to play Greek, Thessalian and Trojan soldiers.
1970 film Waterloo, over fifteen thousand extras from the Soviet Red Army were hired to play French, British and Prussian soldiers.

thats a rather hot headed assumption, hot head

What's wrong? 2deep?

Liberation 1972

Quite literally they deployed a whole Soviet Division to make that. 100's of actors, 150 tanks, 2000 artillery pieces and 5,000 infantry.

Also

MUAAAAAAAH THE FRENCH!

Bravo Nolan!

How they did that if the soviet union was closed to everything with brezhnev?

But that's wrong. What part of since the silent era do you not understand?

Gas yourself Kurd.

B R A V O N O L A N
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

Is that Beardfat?

Were they all drugged up?

Why they charged trough a open field fearlessly?

The police must have been under influence of drugs

Shot in the dark here based of the other Nolan batflicks and earlier bits in the movie, he writers/director are fucking retards?

Bane not being a lucha pisses ogf the spic in me.

I teared up when the police chief died. His redemption was very touching.

Charging scenes are always a bit epic though, it may be just the music, but I like it.

Western streets soon ?

Beardfat has the most lucrative career apart from RLM

This is like the worst charge scene ever filmed though.

Having an army of unarmed men charge into am army of armed ones with guns and tanks is flat out fucking retarded.

to be fair they do outnumber them and why have tanks in an urban warfare? I thought they work better in open fields or something.

Doesn't Bateman disable the tanks?

I'm confused as to why they sent the entire police force into the sewers in the first place

The Bat plane disables the tanks jsut before the charge… what don't you understand there ?

Besides the cops are armed too.

I remember watching the plane scene when it first came online and after it was over thinking "that was the whole movie right there. The rest will be just a bunch of shit nowhere near as good." And months later I was proved right. Remember coming home from the theater and posting a long list of plot hole complaints, about how terrible the writing was, how almost nothing in it made sense and how the plane scene was the best part of the whole movie. How it was all down hill after the plane scene. Like the plane scene was the real movie and everything that came after was just filler.

yeah, even fantasy burgers standing up to invaders is unbeliviable.

You now know Nolan's true intentions. He hoped the concentrated autism of meme magic would land him a sequel for CIA Rises. So far, no luck.

So we have mass of people charging each other while holding loaded firearms instead of looking for cover and using said firearm

He had one job

it was seriously the most thrilling part of the movie. That gave the police and the audience the best adrenaline rush. Their morale went from "alright, let's die for what we believe in" to "LET'S FUCK THESE BITCHES UP!!!"

Leave and never come here again.

It's a comment posted from the video retard.

Pretty autistic too, it has like 110 likes. Normalfags, what can you do?

really makes u think

Even if assuming the militia forced them to trade their gear for food during their captivity, why do they still have their pistols?

That a 4 megaton nuclear weapon was going to detonate and kill everyone they knew within hours if they didn't stop Bane.

I mean, I'm guessing.

pretty funny user.

BRAVO NOLAN

Nolan was never good at shooting combat.

Remind me, how many bodies can an assault rifle penetrate in a row?

I don't know what you're getting at, but trained mercenaries firing into a huge crowd of lightly armored cops should be able to get way more than 5 people.

They should have painted the street red for half a mile.