ITT: characters who are literally you

ITT: characters who are literally you

I have an insanely high IQ and I'm on my way to own a company that will bear my name

I also have grand schemes in my mind and I like squids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_lTYQlEMg&ab_channel=ODH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quentin plz go

this is the Television & Movies board, faggot

ok then I like muscular men with huge blue dicks

you'll fit right in

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like Squids exactly?

A solid 6+. I prefer octopuses more though.

picrel is literally me

Do you fantasize about being raped like squids?

Silvio, Ralphie, Christopher and Paulie were the only likeable characters from the Sopranos.

you know that fat security guard in Die Hard 2 who gets shot after about 35 seconds of screentime?

I'm that characters brother who even that character considers an embarassment

I'll never understand why people associate him with people like the Joker or Alex.
He has his own agenda, he doesn't kill, he is not an edgelord. He might be loved by edgelords, but he most definitely isn't one.

I'm sure no one died in those skyscraper explosions

He makes an entire point of explaining it's so late that only security staff are in, and they won't be there because they're the very people planting the bombs. The closest you can come in the movie is Bob was shot and killed acting out his plan.

is still wrong if you count the book version of Tyler though, who has people throwing office shit out the windows onto bystanders, and he plots the detonation to topple the skyscraper (which is full of his team) onto a museum during the day.

TL;DR: It helps if you pay attention, it's clearly explained.

read the board's name pal
I know that book Tyler and movie Tyler are different, but Fincher confirmed and is shown in the film that Durden doesn't kill anybody
the buildings were empty

t. Lesley jones

Does the character like squids? Is that in a deleted scene?

yes, in the extended version there's a scene where he fucks a huge squid

He's supposed to look like a campy silver age hero, who you'd never expect to be up to something insidious. Good job missing the point, Snyder.

it was supposed to be a parody of Batman & Robin costume, I never really understood why Snyder decided to go with that

It's not too much to ask, is it?

Are you Mark or Daryl? I think I'm both

Not good at being social, okay at fashion sense, bad temper, good at street fighting, rough childhood, flat personality, quick thinking, and people claim I have a Russian accent though not Russian.

Hey OP I have another trait that suits you and Ozy well: everyone is fairly sure you're a boy lover.

I fucked up too many times

Reading is for fags

Capable commander and a brilliant improviser

pick one

Well just don't keep injecting into the blackened decayed sore on your arm and you'll be miles ahead of that stupid jew fuck

Where would you fuck a squid

Your mom's house.

Great minds are often wasted.

And he's literally you too.
:^)

Quads for Mr. Autist

Literally me.

What, cause he sharted himself so hard he almost died?

For me? It's pic related.
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

What, when? are talking about the McDonald's VHS cartoons canon or from the commercials? because Ronald was always pretty dumb in both, in the cartoon his dog is smarter than him, and in the commercials hes doing silly things for entertainment.
I'll give you that.

Yea that's my list aswell

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

Adam Savage?

Literally me.

literally me

xD i love reddit memes too

kill niggers amirite :D

ooga booga

Upvoted, reddit is the final bastion of the white man.

So you take the tentacle up the rear?

Literally me.

Forgot the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_lTYQlEMg&ab_channel=ODH

A tryhard faggot?

As always OP is a faggot

We all know it's you Quent.

Go back to Holla Forums and jerk your ego off somewhere else

You know, when I think of Pokemon Go and all the people, entire families, groups socializing, the stupid dating app and all that shit, it puts a smile on my face to imagine Quent angrily working himself into an autistic panic attack wanting to scream at everyone that they shouldn't be playing video games outside.

I imagine his reaction would be a hundredfold worse than when DmC flopped.

At a certain point seeing enough clips of him saying and doing things that I've said and done over the years, it occurred to me I might be an idiot and not know it.

i have a big bener :————–DDDD

They specifically say his penis wasn't especially large, that what he did simply couldn't be described.

i still have a big benis

He's just like me

who?

moot's dad

These threads are just narcissist bait

same.

Let me translate your high-speak for us, retarded plebs:

Yep, everything checks out.