We love Israel

What did he mean by this?

That we love Israel and will fight for Israel obviously. Hillary is a Saudi and kike puppet so you should still vote Trump.

He was obviously beating the kikes at their own game, you can almost hear him holding back his laughter as he lies to the entire crowd. But we know the truth.

Fuck off, shill.

is he consistent on any part of his platform?

Are you one of those retards who legitimately believe the emperor trump memes? Trump is our Julius, we just need to wait for our Augustus.

Take your meds

do you think the country will go down the shitter whether or not Trump gets elected. I just look at the history of this nation and all the problems it just seems like it cant be saved at this point.

All good things must come to an end eventually user. But this is not that time, Trump is the flame that will rekindle American Nationalism. He has estimated he can win 95% of the black vote in a second term run. Clearly Trump plans to unite as as Americans and and civilize the nigger.

Holla Forums - Television and Movies
and cartoons and anime

Are you saying OP wasn't televised?

Nice try, (((OP))).

Is it Israel's Bar Mitzvah again already?
Time to send them another US$3 billion!

If anything this makes me like Trump even more. The (((current year))) United States would never elect a schizophrenic alt-rightist, so he's cleverly pretending to be a good goy until he gets elected.

Of course, how clever of Trump. He's fooling all those kikes that are ruling the world. Only us nazis are intelligent enough to understand.

>>>Holla Forums

Nice false-flag, Holla Forums.

You freech are so easy to see through

Holla Forums will never stump the God-Emperor

I browse 8ch on my Television.

It's this sort of stuff that makes me wonder if Trump truly is shilling here or what. I mean there are webms of him sucking jewish dick and showing off his awards jews gave him, what else do you need?

what did they mean by this?