I have sent an email to board owner trying to convince him to change his policy on allowing animation...

I have sent an email to board owner trying to convince him to change his policy on allowing animation. As I said on last thread
This is now all up to BO. After this there is nothing else I can do.

So pro-animation posters let's make a deal, if he say's you're still allowed to freely fuck the place up, I will stop. Not everyone will stop complaining about this but me and some people will. But if he stops you have to stop and leave. No complaints, no last minutes "ANIMU WILL NEVRE DIEE VIVA LE REVOLUSHUN!!"

I will wait for BO's reply, let's see how this all ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72735434/#72735434
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you feel in charge?

Depends, does BO feel in charge?

Anime and cartoons are here to stay. Holla Forums is our home now too.

Depends on whether BO agrees with me or not.

anime and cartoons (being part of tv and movies) have always been allowed here and on 4chan's Holla Forums.

Enough of the community disagrees. That's why this whole thing began.

If you're not a retard who's trying to instigate things, then you'd think that by now people would learn to just let things blow over.

If he was going to do something about it then he already would have. We aren't leaving.

That's the case sometimes and for a while it had gone down but recently it's blown up again.

I'm not in charge, that's why I'm letting BO decide.

Up until recently no one brought it up.

No they don't, one person shitposting does not a community make.

It is like you don't even want to light the fire user?

Though honestly I can see why cartoons were allowed. If you want to talk about shit like South Park there is a chance a mod from Holla Forums would delete the thread

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72735434/#72735434

I checked 4chan Holla Forums and someone from /qa/ is shilling the same shit there, the mods on 4chan deleted the thread.

It didn't work on 4chan so you bring your old material here?

cartoons and anime discussion have been part of Holla Forums since it was created on 4chan all those years ago.

if people want Holla Forums to not be Holla Forums then they should make a /nottv/ board.

I only make the main posts. In case you haven't noticed all the people saying "Go back to /a/" A lot of people agree with me.

I don't go on 4chan. I just care enough about Holla Forums to speak out against a decision the mods are making.

How do you know it isn't one person doing that?

I would rather make a deal that you're legally required to continue sperging out at least once a day.

This entire thread seems like one big elaborate /bane/post now.

The number of anons who love anime far outweighs those who don't. Anime has a place on every board.

You can't. Take my word or don't. I just made this post to say that it's up to BO.

I only sperg out when there's a chance.
If BO says I lose I have no reason to sperg out anymore.

Who says it isn't?

Maybe in 2005 but people are less obsessed with anime on the Chans now.

For you.

Was he autistic?

Well congratulations you've got yourself caught. What is the next step of your master plan?

Openly allowing /a/ and Holla Forums in here is is the death knell of the board.

Holla Forums is becoming the Sweden of Holla Forums.

Can't be any worse than all the Holla Forumsacks who just scream about jews.

Crashing this board
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Mmm don't you just love that sweet multicultural television?

Anime has always been allowed on Holla Forums and now it is formalized. We will never leave.

Stop repeating that I said that if I can successfully convince BO to remove you guys you won't be allowed anymore and if I can't then you can stay without anymore complaints.

BO is active right now. Answer this non debate once and for all so we can move on!

Holla Forums became the best board in the shittiest cuck board in a couple of days

turned from*

This tbh fampai

Not going to happen we are in charge. Bane confirmed for being Saiky a member of the 2hu cabal.

I'll check out the email.

If anyone wants to ask a question just send an email instead of making meta threads.

Do you feel in charge?

Why was the Touhou thread deleted? It was 50% actual touhou movies and 50% people complaining that it isn't anime in the same thread?

Is anime allowed or isn't it?

It's a simple question. Anime and cartoons on Holla Forums, yea or nay?

Thanks BO, I made this thread to announce it would all be over soon, not really as a question.

REEEEEEEE

Deport these gook product loving motherfuckers

There is no point in discussing most anime on Holla Forums when both /a/ and Holla Forums exist to cover such topics. You guys are like Californians, you wonder why your boards are hotpocket messes when you are the ones who enabled ruining it in the first place.

Also just to clarify I got the right email adress right?
"[email protected]/* */"