Television and Movies and cartoons and anime

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/162590/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh, you don't get to bring 3DPD

Gas the Jews!     __,.>'"/--、                  ,.へ、__く___/ヘ7-  〈      RACE WAR NOW!、..,,__     rへ、__     /  _  7/ /ヽ____,ゝ        _|:,  -─‐- 、, ヽ、 \   ',   `ゝ-─'─-ィ'、_,.イ  /         ,. '"´.|:::',       `ヽ.   ',/ ゝ、_ i ,.ゝ'"        ゝ、,.イ、        /     !:::::',           ':,   ヽ、/  フ'     ハ   i  ヽ, ヽ、ヽ,\、   <´   / ,|. !:::::::', !   /|   、 ハ     `γ´  / i i  ',  i∠ 、!',  ',  ', `7 ./  / / ! |:::::::::!/| _/__」    \ !      ./,'  ,'/ ゝ、!、i   レ,イフ`Y、 i   |ゝ .i、__」 / ∠_ ァ'‐-|/`ー '  レ'__」_ .八  ,>     イ i  .!'ヽ! r!テ、!    l、__,ノノYヽ_」イ |  ∠___|  ノ∨'ァー-、   '´   ∨r| \! |      Lハ i.  ハ' ト_,}     /// | l | .| |.    ノイ /'|      、    ⊂⊃ 、   ',     ,. -'─-!、! |〃  ´--‐=ァ   ,' / i | |  ´ // ⊂⊃  、--‐=ァ  /   !    ヽ.    |____    |. ヘ、   ヽ   ノ  / ,' ハi. ||.  /  /> 、,    ̄  , イ ,ハ/       \   i´_____)~~|ヽ、.|>.、._  ̄_,.イ/ /i,.ァ__!.  |  /  ∠ イ /レ'`>rァ_''´./レ'ァ─- 、, |     '.,   r{ _____.)  () |ヽ、', r' i/ ̄7 レ´,.'7  `ヽ、|,'     ァ'´ ̄ ̄`7´`ー--‐ '/     ∨!    |  /){ ____)  o | YVく⌒ヽnイ'⌒L/」 _    \ /      ` ー--‐‐'       \ l7´ ̄ヽ.  '、_ゝ__ノ....,,,__,.|イ>

it means this board has allowed mass immigration and now we are about to be culturally enriched

Just like Holla Forums culturally enriched Holla Forums. Although Holla Forums pretty much welcomed them in with open arms.

Do you have any proof to back that up? :^)

Try going into any thread on Holla Forums, finding a Holla Forums post, and complaining about it.

>>>Holla Forums10435886

Are you handicapped?

That's true of every board except /a/. It's the ubiquitous antipathy for jews that makes Holla Forums great.

>>>Holla Forums

In the end it always comes back to Holla Forums somehow. Never understood why some meaningless racist shitposting provokes such responses from anons who ought to know better.

Thanks for proving my point.

/a/ simply doesn't give a fuck about discussing jews, only anime and manga, the actual board topics

Because they can't help but post on every board and try to culturally enrich every other board. In terms they would understand, /a/ built a wall to keep them out.

have you seen the TGSNT threads? The holocaust baiting? The recent increase in le sneaky salesman?

And why is /a/ dead and you became a pathetic refugee force to post in a 3dpd board?

Then stay in that wall, why are you on Holla Forums? lel

This is what I'm talking about. You are legit mad about anonymous shitposting and think that you need heavy moderation to make sure every post stays on the topic of cartoons with no deviation, Holla Forums or not. I just don't get it. It seems so joyless and normalfag tier.

Niceme.me
I can't speak for the rest of /a/, because I'm only one person, but I just came here to funpost because our mods keep the trash out and yours don't, so there's nothing you can do to stop me.

see

It's fun seeing you reap the results of your beliefs. You think moderation should be lax and crossboard immigrants should be allowed, so enjoy it.

Who said anything like that?

I'm just asking question, but you're in denial, /a/ is long dead, if it wasn't the rulecuckery it would have been the most popular board on 8ch.

You seems like having anger issues, just sayin.

You don't seems like having fun.

What's with all of this projection guys?

I don't even like weebshits but if it makes the rulecuck mad i'm all for it.

show me your fun face then.

H-here's my warface, sarge

Taking imageboards seriously was the worst mistake anons ever made. All the cancer sprang forth from that one fuck up. Now every board kills itself over doctrinal conflict. Makes me sad.

is that a nose or mouth?

You need to learn your drawing skills from the chinese, their quality are improving, they might overtake japan in a few years.

Just looked at the board list and it seems some kind of schism amongst the furfags is afoot, probably over Trump. Go figure.

Confirmed Holla Forums nigger raid.

*raises paw*
Some of us think Trump will make our fursona's real.

Their raid usually won't last long, Holla Forums is a marketing board anyway, just wait for the new capeshit / jew jew film out, we'll be drown in marketing shills until we couldn't feel the raid.

True, you can always count on Holla Forums's natural shit quality.

Look at the catalog right now. This is all time high levels of shit.

Just looks like Holla Forums to me.

No, this is seriously bad.

You are right. I am going to make a meta thread about it.

Who is this spectacled semen demon?

Sorry fam, I honestly forgot.

Where are the bane posters when you need them?

Wait a minute, I might be able to look

Why is it so hard to understand some people prefer quality over quantity?

I visit both boards and I have no idea what the fuck is going on. But then again, Holla Forums has been prone to spam before, so its nothing new.

It's too late, it was always too late

The mod and some IRC circlejerk are complicit in shitposting for some reason.

At the risk of being accused of D&C

If Holla Forums is so mad about it, why not just leave?
Make a new board.

But you became shitskin immigrants yourself, what happened to your home country?

I gotchu fam
nhentai.net/g/162590/

If you mean this /a/, nothing. It's perfectly safe. I was warned a shitstorm was happening and I'm investigating.

If you mean 4/a/, well.

This fate was of old that of Arda marred. We can't help the slow decline, we can only fight on.

Thanks lad

We don't shit where we eat.

We are tourists. We visit shitholes like Europe mock the local peasants. Break some shit. Steal some sovieners.

Then we go home.

Of course we will make a regular thing of it. It's nice to leave home and expand yourself.

Just gotta apply yourself lad. My first clue was that it was in color. I'm a fan of full color doujins, so I used that as one of my search tags. My second clue was the glasses, so I tried adding the glasses tag in my search.

Bitch please. We conduct ourselves with grace and superiority in all things, including discussion in other boards.

Otherwise, the smug isn't really justified. Why would you smug if you're just going to be a shitskin. There's nothing inherently superior about you for you to be smug over if that's the case.

Today was a happy day.

I'm American

Fuck you, faggot

No, only /am/ is dead.

Sure m8, i listened and i believed

kek a rule cuck is already crying on /sudo/ hoping to fish for board ownership

Sad

Who are you quoting?

You're totally ok if the entire population of /a/ moved here then, considering it's a dead board, right?

Didn't you already?

No, but since you're offering, thanks! Considering Holla Forums is such a massive board and /a/ is so dead and all.. I guess I'll be setting up my shop here from now on. I never would have thought to make this change without you user!

Holla Forums is so triggered lol. Where is all your ironic shitposting now?

Getting so bothered by anime, as if western entertainment isn't full of jewish propaganda like cuckolding or lesbian cunts.

Show me your autism then, i'm waiting.

I'll give it my best to be a Holla Forums regular.

Daily reminder that you're wasting your time on an imageboard run by a man who stored posting information associated to credit card names and numbers, unencrypted.

None of it really matters, it all turned to shit.

your right but your defeatist tone is condescending

You can still have western entertainment discussion, it's still Holla Forums people are just happy to be able to post about anime now when /a/ was the only option (/am/ has left).

What was ruined?

It means Holla Forums is a second class citizen on any imageboard.

It means Holla Forums caught herpes from Holla Forums and /a/.

You guys do realize we're being invaded by goons right?
Just check freech and 8ch.pl/inth

I think that's obvious to anyone who isn't painfully new.
Were they autistic?

There are like 2 persons spamming anime, are they running out of people?

yeah that's why the mod is bumplocking meta threads to call out his faggotry and added the new subtitle to attract more shitposting than usual