Amy Schumer says her Comedy Central show hasn't been canceled

The actress-comedian tweeted a message late Wednesday suggesting she was walking away from her Peabody- and Emmy-winning Comedy Central sketch show, Inside Amy Schumer, which was renewed in January for a fifth season to air in 2017.

"We aren't making the show anymore," Schumer wrote on her Twitter page following a flap in which she condemned friend and comedian Kurt Metzger over his comments about sexual assault. Metzger is credited as being a writer on Inside Amy Schumer, though Schumer posted multiple times that "he is not a writer on my show."

"I didn't fire Kurt. He isn't a writer for my show because we aren't making the show anymore. There are no writers for it," Schumer wrote late Wednesday. Moments later she retweeted a fan who wrote "we'll miss your show."

However, on Thursday morning, she clarified her comments, indicating the show is simply on hiatus

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/is-inside-amy-schumer-canceled-920507

DUDE FAT WOMEN LMAO

Did she been praised by feminists for farting yet like Tina fey?

God, I hated that bitch

motherfucking camp jellyjam, after all these years!!?

The funny part is I don't give a shit about her body, chubby girls are fine, I've had much thicker ladies. her face & her personality are simply awful.
Most women dont wish to acknowledge this truth. We (men) often dont care if you're a little heavy as long as you are fun and have a good attitude. given the choice between stuck-up snotty skinny bitch and chubby good-natured girl, I'll take the latter every time.

Amy Schumer proves the adage that, "Jews don't eat pigs because, cannibalism isn't kosher."

I bet you have.

spoiler that hog

I don't know where to begin with your post.
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/HAES/

My god… awards really mean nothing at all.

OK

sure they do. they mean your work is approved by the Elders of Zion

Oh, you! Don't you know that Jews controlling the media is just a myth invented by right wing extremists to further their racist agendas?

>>>Holla Forums
Grow up!

I bet her pussy looks like the floor mat in a truck stop bathroom

I bet just as many trucker's loads have been blown on it too.

>>>/leftycuck/

Would

total pleb

Attitude is Schumer's #1 problem. This was apparent in the Trainwreck interview with the Australian interviewer duo where she insulted the guy's dead mom. She would probably start dropping the extra pounds if she let go of her idiot feminism and SJWism. In her, it reaches the point of mental disorder that's causing her difficulty in her day-to-day, the same way as alcoholism or drug addiction. (I suspect she's alcoholic, based on her descriptions of her drinking behavior). She's not grossly overweight, just a few hamburgers outside a medium range

You must be new

Found the newfag

Yes she fucking is. The only reason anyone thinks otherwise is because so many people in the West have become such disgusting fatasses that being a cow has been normalized and the bar for acceptable weight has been lowered.

She also has the face of a fat, pizza eating, autistic ten year old boy. Physically everything about her is objectively unattractive and the notion that she somehow represents the average American woman is beyond insulting. I can honestly fucking say without a doubt that if you picked a woman of similar age out in any public space in America at random, nine times out of ten she would be more attractive than Amy fucking Schumer.

And obviously on top of that she has an absolutely despicable personality. The only reason everyone doesn't call her out as the fugly loathsome cunt that she is is due to the massive shill push behind that shames people into agreeing that she's a "beautiful hilarious intelligent socially conscious stronk womyn".

Jesus the resemblance is uncanny

Fun fact: the fat kid from the goonies has a lucrative job in hollywood, lost weight and became /fit/, and no one recognizes him as the kid from goonies.

Instead everyone recognies jewmer as the fat kid from the goonies.

Dassebesso, just growing tits and baldin'

She is getting fatter every year and she is clearly in the obese territory now. Schumer used to be normal about 7 years ago, but right now she is a fat pig. Just look at . That picture is from an interview that aired yesterday.

She always looked more like one of the Cabbage Patch Kids doll to me.

WTF how has this shit continued for so long?

How do you get a double chin, huge belly but still have a flat ass and no thick tights?

Be a jew

Fat women and beta males.

r/opieandanthony has been pretty funny the past week and created enough chaos to be mentioned by Huffington Post and MTV News.
It's only a matter of time before reddit shuts them down

Fat women are disgusting and should be exterminated.

wouldn't it make more sense to just keep them locked up until they're no longer fat?

that's not how weight loss works.

DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO

Whoa, wait, is that really her?
Jesus christ, she doesn't look great, but she looks like someone I'd glance at while walking on the street instead of the horrible pigman abomination she's turned into. Even her face looks different without all that flab.

Fucking hell, woman.

I'm convinced it's a body double now. emphasis on double.

She's got the same body she had back then. It's just that she's naked in the OP pic.

you mean humans are perpetual motion devices?

holy shit! why are we burning fossil fuels when we're all infinite sources of free energy?