No fucking hammers!

What did he mean by this?

This is the cancer that allowing /a/ and Holla Forums rapefugees has wrought.

what did he mean by this?

GET RID OF THE HAMMERS! IT'S NOT WURF IT!

I really want /a/ to leave.

It's not /a/, I can tell you that, we all realize what a piece of shit it is. The ones who care about that trainwreck of an adaptation and are saving images from it are Holla Forumsedditors.

Holla Forums is notorious for being complete cancer and having garbage taste, when the berserk adaptation started, out board was raided by Holla Forumsedditors and there were multiple threads a day on the piece of shit for a while

Even Holla Forums is a better board than /a/ these days. The meidos have castrated you fags.

I wear where I'm from as a badge of honor. /a/ is the board that has the least shitposting tolerance on the website, we keep trash out and actually discuss our topics instead of being another Holla Forums variant like Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums

Asshurt shitposter detected. Holla Forums is the worst board on the entire website.

FTFY

i can't stop laughing holy shit

So I hear you guys love shitposting. Hope you won't mind me using this board for that then.

who is your waifu?

I haven't found one yet.

I was told that you don't choose the waifu, the waifu chooses you. I am still alone.

He gazed up at the enormous smug face. Forty bans it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the giant poorly animated eyes. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving slice of life! Two drops of jizz trickled down the sides of his daki. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Meido.

Crazy projection you have there.

I can't just force a waifu to be my waifu against her will.

IT'S CURRENT YEAR WAKE UP

That would be rape.

YOU CAN'T RAPE WHITE PEOPLE
RAPE, LIKE RACISM, IS POWER + PRIVILEGE

You aren't supposed to mistreat your waifu like that though.

Kill yourself.

Why don't you come over here and make me? Make me get on my knees and beg for it. Spank me for being naughty.