Looks like shit tbh. Why does this bitch always play the

Looks like shit tbh. Why does this bitch always play the
role? Why does she act like such a annoying bitch!? She is the worst Lois Lane fucking projecting herself into every fucking plot point.

Fuck this director and fuck this ugly ass, crooked toe, mother of a slut, bitch!

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/tv/src/1471518625299.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how progressive

Not gonna click that but why would you write that? If the ayy lmaos don't understand spoken English they're probably not going to read it either.

Looked interesting. I'd give it a pirate when it comes out on dvd.

I don't know the director or actress though, because i'm not Holla Forums and just lurk when I need something to watch.

I hope it's like Sicario and she ends up being wrong and gets the humans genocided because of it.

kinda reminds me of 2001 a space odyssey for some reason.

Wow once again the trailer ruins the whole fucking movie

Like Hollywood needs a trailer to ruin a movie.

Seems interesting.
I'll give it a look when it comes out on DVD.

When will we get a movie where the aliens are sexy and humans fuck the shit out of them?

They already exist it's called Star Trek

Gabn Zag Hargnes :DDDDDDD

No, I'm not talking some commie utopia future shit, I mean like some first contact shit where it's the typical dey gon kill us bullshit, but then they find out the aliens just want sum fuk.

Don't think the underage sperg market is lucrative enough to pander to

You could just make that film yourself.
Make a small miniature UFO and landscape behind a green screen background for one scene.
The rest, just hire hookers and have them fuck each other with makeup on.

I don't know. Since mathematics is supposed to be the end all be all languages that could be spoken my ayy lmaos, And when they can ride a spacecraft from one part of the galaxy to another the intelligence should be really huge. Plus they've would have figured out on some level how to communicate to inferior species by colors at first with observation on what looks threatening and non-threatening, even determine colors for yes and no, later going on with mathematics.
Later figure out language or learn language to them, if they've not already have learned it since their technology would have surpassed us on all levels.

So this movie is unimaginable trash.

i like the stargate universial language better than hurr mathematics.

DROPPED

2deep4me

The reason why they say hur mathematics would be universal. Is because any smart creature knows some form of math. So an advanced one would know allot of math and have an advanced knowledge on physics that is beyond our own.

So they could do binary, or use something else at first contact. So my guess is just colors to determine what is threatening and non-threatening, only because nature on earth have allot of colors to say what is a threat and what is not a threat.
Heck, they could even use some form of smell too with colors, since they would have known that we are also creatures that determines threats and non-threats on smell alone.
Heck, they might even give out a nerve-agent gas to give us a high or something to show us they come in peace.

whom really knows.

Oh fugg amazing plot twist friend

All modern space flicks remind me of 2001 cuck odyssey

I''ll give this a guess:

The aliens want to convince the humans to work together to stop global warming

sounds like destroy all humans

Something that would be truly incredible would be a movie in which humans through a chance encounter on neutral territory make contact with benign ayyliums for whom the experience is just as significant as it is us.

user pls.

Did you just criticize the writing, but project it onto the actress?

It's more complicated than you think.
In the movie, the Aliens have two distinct forms of language. Heptapod A is their spoken language, which is described as having free word order and many levels of center-embedded clauses. Understanding Heptapod B, the written language of the aliens, is central to the plot. Unlike its spoken counterpart, Heptapod B has such complex structure that a single semagram cannot be excluded without changing the entire meaning of a sentence.

When writing in Heptapod B, the writer knows how the sentence will end. The phenomenon of Heptapod B is explained by the alien's understanding of mathematics and Fermat's principle of least time.

drivel. Can't see anyone giving the slightest fuck about this movie

The Aliens are pretty much just a plotdevice. The movie is a drama about the protagonist reflecting on her daughters birth and how she can see her daughters live develop thanks to the future-predicting alien language.

Oh and if the screenplay is any good they might also reflect on the whole philosophical aspect of determinism and the absence of free will.

HAHA, Calvinists leave.

WTF? Have someone here read this book? I want to know.

Just the description sounds interesting but it falls flat for one purpose and that is, if they made contact would ayy lmao not use easier form, to communicate?

btw just realized that its from an actual book.

that would be interesting indeed, have humans being super ayyliums and go to an ayylium planet and go to points of view from the humans while they try to make contact. .

What the fuck kind of mind fuck bullshit is this?

The book doesnt have any action. But of course, by looking at the trailer will have your typical Hollywood shaken-camera shitty action scenes, even if the movie theme is drama/mistery.

As always, trailer already spoils most of the good scens of the movie. Why the hell Hollywood kikes cant make a normal trailer like before, with no need to spoil all the movie?

Autism

I like their space ships.

reading it now.

>Your father is about to ask me the question. This is the most important moment in our lives, and I want to pay attention, note every detail. Your dad and I have just come back from an evening out, dinner and a show; it's after midnight. We came out onto the patio to look at the full moon; then I told your dad I wanted to dance, so he humors me and now we're slow-dancing, a pair of thirtysomethings swaying back and forth in the moonlight like kids. I don't feel the night chill at all. And then your dad says, “Do you want to make a baby?"

wat

No that'd be too clever.

Who the fuck does this pleb think he is?

Remind me of stargate SG1 with whatshername. She was not a character she was plot device. Its pretty generic trick to have plot device instead of character. Its not about femenizm its about lazy writing.

Looks like a ripoff of Godzilla 2000. That movie had a weird almond-shaped UFO that landed sideways exactly like that.

It looks like a regular fucking rock, you twat.

FUCK YOU

Ok faggot, name one other other movie with a skyscraper-sized almond that lands on its end?

There's even a helicopter flying in the Godzilla shot just like the poster for this movie.

Armageddon, Deep Impact, Meteor. Rocks are fucking common in the universe.

What did they mean by this?

None of those have a a UFO in it let alone one that lands on its tip. Are you a retard, do you really think this movie is about an asteroid impact? Or do you think asteroids land like a ship and then just park themselves still?

You really think it doesnt look like a fucking rock? media.8ch.net/tv/src/1471518625299.png

I really think you're a fucking retard.

I think it looks so extremely specific that it's exactly like Godzilla 2000. It's almond shaped, it's a UFO, it's skyscraper sized, it's landed on its tip seemingly defying gravity, and a helicopter is flying around it. Exactly like Godzilla 2000.

Math being used as a language would never work. Math can not convey that kind of information. It only conveys mathematics. Any other meaning you get out of math has been applied and understood through thought processes that are not math. We understand these thought processes and convey them as spoken words (or written words representing spoken words.)

You can not do this with mathematics no matter how much meme science (the a large majority of what you "know") that you ingest.

A language based on mathematical syntax and math principles does, however.
Lincos is a language that was created 50 years ago on these principles and is probably the reason for the "use math to communicate with aliens" trope in movies and novels.

isn't that the question of the day?

"to see."

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

also the main character bangs one of the other scientists and has a daughter who dies at 25 in a mountain climbing accident, and then the main character herself dies about 50 years after talking to the ayys.

The power of love.
t. Bravo Nolan

And dont forget that the alien "gift" was just making their ships transparent for some time, before leaving. Its like the aliens were into exhibitionism or some similar fetish

So what would be a well written strong female character? What would be a well written complex female character?

What trailers are you talking about? Do you have examples?

He's probably only aware of the American remake.

you cant make this up, send this movie to /leftyredditgoonpol/

And to vote for Hillary Clinton. Trump shouts "Remove xeno!" and unites Terra against the alien filth.

None. None at all. Females are never strong.

In T1 she was running away all the time and her biggest feat was pushing a button that killed the Terminator.

What makes great characters great is character development. She started out weak and grew strong. That's what you and feminist screen writers never understand.

He typed "LOOKS LIKE" not "BEHAVES LIKE" you illiterate fucking nigger.

People can buy a strong mother, they can't buy a strong 20 something girl like Rey or whoever.

>>>/furry/