It's been six years since Michael Cera's career died

I still think he deserved better. Sure, he was never really leading man material, but to see him built up then reduced to a punchline, all while his Jew equivalent gets superhero bucks for a joke performance, is depressing.

DUDE I'M AN AWKWARD TEENAGER LMAO!

Youth in Revolt was decent.

It probably would have been received like Nick and Nora if it had come out right after Superbad and Juno

I heard he'll be in the lego batman movie.

I thought he played Lex Luthor

no that was jesse eisenberg. easy to confuse the two though. both are autistic spergs.

Yes, he's robin in that movie

Fuck all you guys. I still like his acting

He's good at what he does, even if it's not exactly range

If only he died with his career
If only he took Jesse Eisenberg with him

You think he takes offense when Seth Rogen puts him in these kinds of roles?

he is 28 years old and has many millions of dollars

He had a career? Even when he was in movies, he played the autistic beta numale in shitty hipster indie films nobody with taste gave a fuck about.

whatever you have to tell yourself to not face the fact that this skinny faggot has fucked literally hundreds of women and everyone he meets is nice to him all day every day

all that while he has millions of dollars

maybe it's his fetish?

I almost believe that theory that Michael Cera became an actor on accident sometimes.

reddit memes

that method isn't always bad, it did get us chris pratt.

is he like the closest thing to a good leading man in the same vein of harrison ford we have now days?

unless mel gibson has a cameo in hacksaw ridge, yeah i guess so. chris evans might be able to pull it off too.
also off by one.

Is he still with that ugly Asian girl?

And im a 29yo virgin

If you think Year One was good, you have seriously bad taste

Besides her

Its a shame his fat fuck co-star from Superbad is still getting work despite being an infinitely worse actor.

genuinely forgot cera was even in superbad
what was his characters plotline even? i remember something about the moms tits but that was in the trailer

he was only ever good in Arrested Development

He doesn't need a career. Anyone who was on a syndicated show like Arrested Development never has to work again, there will still be paychecks every month.

dude im such a rebel lmao

Enjoy herpes

>>>/r9k/
He's a beta numale autist and has starred in nothing but schlock and hipster indie movies.

yeah i think so

I think he's pretty much there. Seems to piss off people like Joss Whedon, but Pratt plays that charismatic guy everyone wants to be around now.

It's kinda weird thinking how it was just in 2014 that Guardians of the Galaxy came out which helped to create this new image for him, now he's got one movie after another coming out where he's the cool leading man.

I'm not gay but i'd totally snuggle with those abs and drink his cum

That was after the Weinsteins sat on the picture and saw Cera by himself couldn't open shit

He was the straight man to Jonah Hill, the other lead but still less memorable than McLovin

Difference is one is a kike.

And is less "cute" more uptight

Lol he always plays the same character

Which one is jewish, they both look like faggots.

google "Michael Cera"

Nice try botnet

Use your preferred search engine and type in "Michael Cera"

and then regardless of whether or not you do that first part, kill yourself

((( >((( (((search engine))) ))) )))

He was great as Lex Luthor, I don't care what anybody says.

Well, it's not the Canadian

now THIS is judaism

Honestly, I would happily tolerate more Michael Cera if it meant the death of Jack Black.

Really? I'd like to see some butthurt.

He was in the Facebook movie right? I'm sure Mark Zuckenberg would show him some sort of gratitude, for covering up his CIA-connections.

chaim pls

I didn't laugh when that joke wasn't completely played out