Why did he do it? I've been crying all day. I only learned about it today. My childhood is in ruins. Hook...

Why did he do it? I've been crying all day. I only learned about it today. My childhood is in ruins. Hook, Mrs Doubtfire, the genie from Aladdin. Why would such a great man do that to his fans?

Alimony

Nintendo DMCA'd his life because he name his daughter zelda.

He was a degenerate who killed accidentally himself engaging in autoerotic asphyxiation.

Underrated post.

And check'em

He had a neuro-degenerative disease that was making him go crazy, and he was depressed all the time.

Parkinson's doesn't make you go crazy, it just makes you really weak and twitchy

He didnt want to live amongst nu-males

Where the fuck have you been? Prison?

I suspect stale pasta

When you consider that he was an actor, we may never know just how bad he really had it.

When he was making masterpieces, I think he was able to enjoy life. Looking at what he did in the last 5 or so years, I probably would have killed myself too.

The real question is WHO did it.

erotic asphyxiation?

The last thing I saw that he was in was the time he played an SVU villain who did nothing wrong.

aw dude, what the fuck?
who would leak this?

It's a fake

Man, people kept telling Robin Williams to just hang in there.

Seems he took the advice to literally.

Wilfred is pretty good.

RIP in peace Tom Hanks

He stuck his face in a cream cake and suffocated

WELL HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

This is not true. The dopaminergic system doesn't just affect voluntary movement, it has implications for a wide range of cognitive processes and since its related to the reward system its likely he really did feel depressed as shit.

he was shit and your taste sucks tbh

Degeneracy. He didn't care how his actions affected the world and those around him, he just wanted to sustain himself on empty platitudes and cheap thrills and comforts.

one of the last things he did was an episode of luis cuCKs "louie" it was actually preddy gud and about death.

i saw it after the nigger killed hisself, you could tell he was already fucked in the head

he had his moments but his stand up was shit, also a cokehead

stay away from coke kiddos, your life gets better at first but you dont stay the same, its a very insidious drug

0/10 low energy bait post

His last project flopped and he was diagnosed with it was either Alzheimer's or Parkinson's one of the two, in any case he decided to go out while he was still in relatively good shape before the disease could ravage him

It was Parkinson's

that's why you only do it at parties

it's the same with every drug, really