So when Trump eventually becomes President of the United States of America, will Mr...

So when Trump eventually becomes President of the United States of America, will Mr. Garrison continue to be his stand in on South Park, will they bring back Canadian Donald Trump, or will he become an actual character?

i assume they'll just make actual donald trump a character and have an entire season dedicated to his hijinks that simultaneously fix the world. deport all mexicans and build a wall, and wildfires in california decrease to zero, the decade long drought ends, and all of the druggies getting their shit smuggled in by the cartel get cured of their addiction. the donald teams up with putin and assad to lay down the law in the middle east, and we get the family guy "democracy kicked in" montage south park style with a return to 60s era middle east where islam is a thing of the past, goat fuckers get btfo, and there's no more terrorism. reject bad trade deals, industry returns to the united states, and "they too our jerbs" guy is back to work getting paid a reasonable wage to make affordable goods for the american people while paco starves to death on the other side of the rio grande. automation comes to farms across the nation, the prices of food decreases dramatically, everyone eats, food deserts are a thing of the past, and paco's remains are dust in the wind while his skeleton gets buried on the shoreline.
it's gonna be magical.

They'll probably do some episodes on him if he does some radical moves as president, they'll mock him but at point too probably.

Trey and Matt are legit national treasures

No they hate Trump, they explicitly said at a panel or interview or something that they killed off canadian Trump because they thought the real Trump would lose to that ol band; Yeb! and the Cruzmissles.
They then went on to say that they will keep Trump alive through Mr Garrison.

I loved South Park as a kid and even bought 12 seasons of their show, this was before I had internet or a computer.
I also discovered Primus through South Park and bought almost all of their shit. And they really did end up sucking after all.

I will say though the new game they made was really fun and did almost everything right.

He'll become an actual character because these guys can't be arsed to put any effort into continuity.

Matt and Trey are sad caricatures. Both started out as good friends but now you can tell it's a one-sided relationship.

Fuck both of them. Trey needs to be put down before he goes full-JUST. Matt is a kike.

No kidding. They should've stopped the minute Herb left. Just watching Les do the same old wankery for nearly twenty years has just been depressing. Primus was only good when they were equal bandmates.

And the last few things they did were collabs with weird hippy/wolfers/streetfreaks that reminded me of webm related.

Like the album Les did with one of John Lennon's sons?

Truly our only hope is voting for the Meme Queen.

I made it 15 seconds, what do I win?

They originally had George W. Bush look like how he did in That's My Bush!, before they made him look actually like George W. Bush

Was gonna respond, then I realised you were a tripfag.

how do you know Trump will become president? Hillary is so entrenched in the establishment they'll do everything to make her president and keep her inpower.

i find your lack of faith disturbing.

I'm not a left leaning parasite but I'm just warning it could happen.

you have two options

trump or death. choose

Fuck off tripfag.

Trick question: Trump is death.

Just out of curiosity what is Hillary then?

Lol no, Clinton is death, ask the middle east, retard.

Anyway OP, can you tell what are their lefty-lolbertarian stance on Trump ? since I'm not watching that anymore.

since when were matt and trey lefty's. I thought they were libertarian I mean they made some stuff the left would flip their shit over (at least american liberals). Like the smoking episode, and the one were they said fuck the rainforest.

Yes, they're lobertarians and they've gone out of their way to say that they hate liberals more than anything. But they've been trying to be more "neutral" these past few seasons and their Tweek and Craig episode was supposed to be about mocking shippers and identity politics but it turned to a huge circlejerk of approval from tumblr and most left-leaning sites. There was also the infamous bathroom episode which got mixed responses all around and it really made no difference in the world since now more mentally deranged kids are suing schools for bathroom accommodations. The local school board got fucked in the ass something fierce in my country because of it. Education will suffer for the sake of pleasing some queers and their bathroom needs.

Their stance is basically that he says some important things but offers no solutions but being a brash asshole and will therefore ruin the country if elected.

So basically one big strawman.

To be fair he didn't actually ruin the country. The canadians just ran off in paranoid fear even though all he did was build a wall. Fucking tripfag.

It's clear that was the intent of the story.

When Trump gets elected all the trash like Simpsons, Family Guy, and such will have entire seasons dedicated to shitting on him. South Park nowadays is pozzed too, they won't have an entire season but he will be a recurring joke.

Wew lads.

Hello Reddit! Do you fit yourself in yet? Have you tried to lurk other boards apart of Holla Forums to have your edgy side being fulfilled? maybe you can shitpost also on Holla Forums or Holla Forums why not? Enjoy your stay

Pretty much every other board except Holla Forums and /monster/ doesn't tolerate their asses. Even Holla Forums is sick of reddi/pol/ and their d/c shit.

I know, I spend most of my time on Holla Forums and you have no idea how shit is to get half of the threads being shitposted to death.
They couldn't get in /bane/ even when they tried luckily.

>>>Holla Forums

When they can't get their way they'll mostly rely on shitposting and recycling shit fellow reddi/pol/fags say. The more you try to shoo them away the more annoying they'll get.

>>>Holla Forums

just as bad as trump, if not worse.
but the lesser of two evils is still evil.
both are establishment status quo candidates, not worth a vote.

kill yourself

How is your brother? :^)

The point is to be cringey as fuck, it's mocking Hillary.
The guys who made that video are the same guys who did that "Jeb is a mess. Jeb is a waste." video.

Who are you quoting, newfag?
Why vote when it's so obviously rigged and meaningless? Are you a cuck?

Dems on suicide watch

Sorry Reddit Holla Forums we hurt you with our mean words. Want an hug? Hot cocoa? We are friends here you can play with us but don't eat glue

nigga update your jokebook rn

I think that was when they were more concerned with pissing in the wind than anything

No wonder/tv/ is the most cucked board, it's full of goons.

Know what?

Do you have to work at being this ignorant, or is it a natural gift?

Is this satirical or is it actually pro-Hillary?

what does the left side of the economic spectrum have to do with this, reddit?

what does reddit have to do with this, freech?

GET OUT

left and right refers to the economic spectrum, yes.
or are you claiming that north korea, and various other leftist shitholes over the years that collapsed, didn't see homosexuality as anything other than total moral degeneracy?

lmao

uhhhh what the bullcrap? why would anyone question trump ever?

Joke's on you, (((they))) WANT you to vote. Even the Bible itself says that we shouldn't get involved with politics. Plus, it doesn't even work by default so we're out of options.

Quite obviously satirical.

God, this thread was cancer from the beginning.

You people ignored the Golden Rule

Oops.

frig off

Why leave your safespace and come here? We both know that the Holla Forums memes are making you self-conscious, cuck.

No one responded because the sheer retardation of thinking left and right can only refer to the economy was so insane that it refuted itself.

I hope they use his real face, like what they used to do with Mel Gibson and that other guy.

That's mostly an old South Park trope, from back when it was just intentional shit

Mr. Garrison is a lot like Kenny in that he fades into the background unless they give him a wacky new hook. Mr. Hat, getting fired, coming out of the closet, Mr. Slave, becoming a transwoman, becoming a man again, and now un-PC presidential candidate with Caitlyn Jenner. Am I missing anything?

Isn't the whole point of Mr. Garrison that he's a huge bigot while also being exactly what he hates and he's never satisfied with anything?
At least he's not black.

we have always been at war with terrorism

Legally retarded

The ultimate cuckold.

hi reddit

gas tripfags